Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

My senior said it is going to be hell too. :(

At least only for one period Ba and you ll get break in between

But working s different you have to be responsible and some time get scolding even if it s not your fault and sometime you have to be careful of your colleagues too they will backstabbing you that s why working ppl are Always so stressed

So when I see cutie is still so childlike Even he hAs come out to Work for so many years it s quite rare things to see

So just enjoy the simple schooling life when u can

If not you will miss it when you come out to work de

Guest mydeed

You know' date='we are like writing word report(WR)already.collecting information and such...there will definitely be shortcomings made by both JW and script writer.the point is this is drama and not documentary.although it is necessary to be realistic and logical,why don't we just enjoy it without worrying much and getting ourselves headache? ;) (just saying..)[/quote']

Ke ke.

Let's enjoy Good Doctor :-)

I want to see my probably dont know how to drink soju, dont know the latest fashion, dont have a smart phone, dont know the current music trend (maybe he only know oldies & trot song. Keke), eat the same menu at his favourite restaurant, having a boring hobby.. Our rigid and neat and cute Doctor Park Shi-on... Awwwwww.

Is it August yet??!!!

yuuqiikeke said: goldlotus said:
ellasam81 said:

yuuqiikeke

wrote:

»

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted.

:P

Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

:(

goldlotus said: yuuqiikeke said: goldlotus said:
ellasam81 said:

yuuqiikeke

wrote:

»

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted.

:P

Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

yuuqiikeke said:

goldlotus said:

ellasam81 said:

yuuqiikeke wrote: »

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

@yuuqiikeke

It s ok dear and it s better for you to concentrate on your studies

You can join us when you have free time ya

Enjoy your schooling times

Actually come out to work Then know schooling time s the most enjoyable time in life

So enjoy your time in school ya c

@ellasam81: "schooling time' s the most enjoyable time in life"  Well-said :-bd . If I had a time machine like Doraemon, I would definitely come back to these days. I would really like to live in schooling days again but this will never never happen, I know  :(

@yuuquiikeke: Study hard like our Cutie did. When you have free time, please drop in to chit chat with us. :)

@goldlotus Thank you for your encouragement. :) I almost forgot cutie is an ace student. He's still studying right?

In the previous ep of 2d1n, some of his juniors from Sungkyunkwan university appeared on the show, they said they' re from the same university with our Cutie. I guess he still hasn't graduated yet.

Ehhh do Korean ppl study tiill quite old ?

As I see cutie already 26 this year

Normally Singaporean fin at 24 then come out to work le

But working s different you have to be responsible and some time get scolding even if it s not your fault and sometime you have to be careful of your colleagues too they will backstabbing you that s why working ppl are Always so stressed

So when I see cutie is still so childlike Even he hAs come out to Work for so many years it s quite rare things to see

Actually i don't know what to expect.I was extremely happy when i graduated from secondary school(although i had my best time there) I thought college is all about study hard then take exam 2 years later.never expected to be this stressful.LOL. But I have never regretted my choice... :D

ellasam81 said:

goldlotus

wrote:

»

yuuqiikeke said:<br />

<br />

goldlotus said:<br />

<br />

<br />

ellasam81 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

yuuqiikeke wrote: »<br />

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently. <br />

<br />

@yuuqiikeke

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

It s ok dear and it s better for you to concentrate on your studies<br />

<br />

You can join us when you have free time ya<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Enjoy your schooling times<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Actually come out to work Then know schooling time s the most enjoyable time in life<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

So enjoy your time in school ya c<br />

<br />

<br />

@ellasam81

: "schooling time' s the most enjoyable time in life"  Well-said

:-bd

. If I had a time machine like Doraemon, I would definitely come back to these days. I would really like to live in schooling days again but this will never never happen, I know 

<br />

@yuuquiikeke

: Study hard like our Cutie did. When you have free time, please drop in to chit chat with us.

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@goldlotus

Thank you for your encouragement.

I almost forgot cutie is an ace student. He's still studying right?<br />

<br />

<br />

In the previous ep of 2d1n, some of his juniors from Sungkyunkwan university appeared on the show, they said they' re from the same university with our Cutie. I guess he still hasn't graduated yet.

farbarri said: moonandhearts said:

farbarri

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

coolreborn said:<br />

I think this is from filming of drama today<br />

<br />

<br />

fr Joo Won DC<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I just read on baidu that they have already filmed up to 4 eps of Good Doctor, hmmmmmm...........baiduers are also not sure if this information is accurate. Does that mean Cutie will only appear from ep 5 or very little in the first few eps? They could also be telling the story in chronological order. Much as I like to understand more about Dr Park, I hope they won't just dwell on the childhood bit for so long or like what

@mydeed

said, do them in flashbacks. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

5 episodes? hmm, highly unlikely. i think the first few episodes will definitely focus on the childhood first. coz in order for us to fully grasp Dr.Park's emotional behavior and understand his character, i guess we need to see how he grows up and the challenges he faced as opposed to seeing flashbacks. coz these kind of emotion runs deep, not something he faced at some point in his life. it's throughout his life.<br />

Joowon once said that the filming is not in order. even in Bridal Mask, he filmed his mother's death scene on the second day of filming. imagine how hard it is for him to grasp the emotion. i guess the production may have pushed back Joowon's filming for a couple weeks, to give him enough time to fully complete Only You or a major part of it.<br />

let's wait and see how it goes.. 

:D

ellasam81 said:

goldlotus wrote: »

yuuqiikeke said:

goldlotus said:

ellasam81 said:

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently.

@yuuqiikeke

It s ok dear and it s better for you to concentrate on your studies

You can join us when you have free time ya

Enjoy your schooling times

Actually come out to work Then know schooling time s the most enjoyable time in life

So enjoy your time in school ya c

@ellasam81: "schooling time' s the most enjoyable time in life"  Well-said . If I had a time machine like Doraemon, I would definitely come back to these days. I would really like to live in schooling days again but this will never never happen, I know 

@yuuquiikeke: Study hard like our Cutie did. When you have free time, please drop in to chit chat with us.

@goldlotus Thank you for your encouragement. I almost forgot cutie is an ace student. He's still studying right?

Ehhh do Korean ppl study tiill quite old ?

As I see cutie already 26 this year

Normally Singaporean fin at 24 then come out to work le

I guess sometimes "Still Studying" is the legitimate reason to delay military service. No offense Cutie, just my deduction.

Hmmm I c but in sg At the most can only delay the military till end of university

And here two years of

UNi if full time students

So I m quite impressed Korean guys can delay and delay military til so long after 30s

Vvv rare in sg

Think sg guy are not so lucky lo

goldlotus said: ellasam81 said:

goldlotus

wrote:

»

yuuqiikeke said:<br />

<br />

goldlotus said:<br />

<br />

<br />

ellasam81 said:<br />

yuuqiikeke wrote: »<br />

Omg guys. It has been a while since I last visited here. The thread has grown so much and I can't keep up with you guys but I wil be pressing Insightful Awesome and LOL buttons for the posts you guys have posted. Pardon me for not able to join you guys in the conversation. School will start soon so I can't come frequently. <br />

<br />

@yuuqiikeke

<br />

It s ok dear and it s better for you to concentrate on your studies<br />

You can join us when you have free time ya<br />

Enjoy your schooling times<br />

Actually come out to work Then know schooling time s the most enjoyable time in life<br />

So enjoy your time in school ya c<br />

@ellasam81

: "schooling time' s the most enjoyable time in life"  Well-said

:-bd

. If I had a time machine like Doraemon, I would definitely come back to these days. I would really like to live in schooling days again but this will never never happen, I know 

<br />

@yuuquiikeke

: Study hard like our Cutie did. When you have free time, please drop in to chit chat with us.

<br />

@goldlotus

Thank you for your encouragement.

I almost forgot cutie is an ace student. He's still studying right?<br />

<br />

<br />

simplydramafied1082 said: @mrdimples There are a couple of cliches people follow when filming stories on autistic people. Firstly, they don't look at people while talking, secondly they don't emote their feelings, thirdly, they don't interact with people a lot. Hope I don't offend yours or others excitement on the thread, but we shouldn't be reading a lot from the BTS pictures posted. Being a drama the story will be exaggerated to a certain extent. But all the above doesn't apply in real life. Being a teacher for certain courses I've seen kids with certain levels of autism. And I have definitely hugged them, we do look into each other's eyes and they have held my hands. So I don't agree to certain amount of expression made on autistic children. Peace, everyone. If this post has offended anyone, I'll take it down.....

Ma OO said:

ellasam81 wrote: »

Ma OO wrote: »

@ellasam81 Thank you! I hope I will be able to enjoy when the terms starts. I heard from my seniors that it is hell-like experience. How I wish that I could time travel back to the olden times.

My senior said it is going to be hell too.

Actually i don't know what to expect.I was extremely happy when i graduated from secondary school(although i had my best time there) I thought college is all about study hard then take exam 2 years later.never expected to be this stressful.LOL. But I have never regretted my choice...

@Ma OO Haha me too! Are you still in college or in university already? 

Ya.. :) i just started college this year.,trying to survive :D