Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@tijashyo93 and @fujiwaranosai.. that my wish too :) i agree with you, CF contract is one of many reason :)
all thank you for nice conversation.. i'm sign off now.. so many task are waiting :)
see you :-h

Guest ojah_seungjoo

funosai . . sorry im late to reply . . waiting me ;D is okay if i call you funosai? i like to call you with that name . . :)@urie : see you . . pyong pyong :-h

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yes . . your name is truly japanese and the letter was pretty cool :x
yes, i did . . i will fighting tonight! so badly, i know bout that vote today. so sad =((
funosai . . our han is daebak! even she not did drama, but she has been nominated..i seeing many actresses who did drama not being as nominated..
wuhuuuuu my han hyo joo i will never let you walk alone!!! :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yes.. i will try as always! haha maybe dc has many viruses kkkkk~ so it made your PC always in trouble.. in that vote we have to choose all categories right? i vote han hyo joo, infinite, and other :)) how bout you funosai?

Guest ojah_seungjoo

super awesome, so cute so sweet so adorable! my ordinary hyo joo <3
why is she so cute funosai, tell me!!! =P~
LOVE 911 CHOICE MOVIE TALK AT LOTTE CINEMA by DC HHJ <3
dpp_0004.jpg?w=560&h=840dsc04670.jpg?w=560&h=842

Guest ojah_seungjoo

yes i wonder too when saw her happiness when she look at her IPHONE kkkkkkkkk~ =)) 
i guess she got the message from someone special, may be the guy was Shia Labeouf ^^or may be the IPHONE was special gift from Shia Labeouf <3 <3 <3 LOL :))
yes... i hope too, same with what you wish... :x