»

Joo Won Got Dumped Via Text for Being Too Affectionate<br />

<br />

2012-11-13 11:30  l   CJ E

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Being overly affectionate, Joo Won revealed that he was dumped through a text message. <br />

During a recent recording of KBS Win Win, Joo Won appeared as a guest, where he revealed that he’s only dated two times in his life. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

“I’m the type of person who expresses his emotions, so I said I love you a lot to my girlfriend,” said Joo Won. “But I think it was too much for her, and she broke up with me through a text message.” <br />

<br />

Perhaps still a little hurt by the indirect breakup, Joo Won eyes were brimming with tears during the filming. <br />

<br />

On the way he dates, Joo Won said, “When I see a girl that I like, I usually watch over her for a really long time.” <br />

<br />

More on Joo Won’s dating style and ideal ladies will be revealed on November 13. <br />

<br />

<br />

Photo Credit: KBS

From the info I gathered here, JW is obviously a shy and taciturn person.  He would have to take so much effort to say “I love you” to his girlfriend in order to confess his true feeling towards her and that he said it so many times, he must have really loved this girl so much.  No wonder he shed tears when he talked about it in WinWin as per excerpt posted by @jjsweeter0211. (btw, jjsweeter, thanks for the post) That really hurt his feeling no matter how he was dumped by texting him a message or even saying it in front of his face . 

In Singles interview translated by @mrdimples, he said  “If someone dislikes me, I will spend the whole day wondering where did I do wrong. My personality is especially cautious and timid. For example, if there is one person among 100 who said he hates me, I will always mind about that person. Or if someone leaves a mysterious comment on the internet, I will go : “Who is this person? Why does he hate me?” Although this type of thinking is useless, I still hope that everyone loves me, I also like their self-confidence.”

I don’t know if I have mis-interpreted the meaning but I reckon he might want to find out why this girl didn’t like him and dumped him at the end in such a manner.  Cutie, you didn't do anything wrong, guess that girl just didn't know how to apprepicate the way you showed her the love.

Well, like @coolreborn said, he just learnt a lesson and hopefully this pure-hearted young man becomes wiser next time by not repeating the same mistake again.

All I can say is woman's mind and thinking are so complicated about love...... Cutie is such a pure, simple and straightforward person.......I hope he will learn and realise it one day how we women think.

WIN WIN PREVIEWw1.png
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0NTg5OTUy.html
omiii....he looked so handsome but he cried....I think I am going to cry too, I have seen Cutie cry many times but this one....Ooooffff....*speechless* I cannot imagine him during that break up, how awful it must have been. I think it's already bad enough to be rejected by someone whom you love dearly but to be dumped in such a manner, devastating
credit: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu
-edit-when I read the news earlier, I only read "eyes brimming with tears" I didn't expect this.

WIN WIN PREVIEW

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0NTg5OTUy.html

omiii....he looked so handsome but he cried....I think I am going to cry too, I have seen Cutie cry many times but this one....Ooooffff....*speechless* I cannot imagine him during that break up, how awful it must have been. I think it's already bad enough to be rejected by someone whom you love dearly but to be dumped in such a manner, devastating

Dun tell me the surprise guest is tat girl who broke cutie's heart :(

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

WIN WIN PREVIEW<br />

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0NTg5OTUy.html<br

/>

omiii....he looked so handsome but he cried....I think I am going to cry too, I have seen Cutie cry many times but this one....Ooooffff....*speechless* I cannot imagine him during that break up, how awful it must have been. I think it's already bad enough to be rejected by someone whom you love dearly but to be dumped in such a manner, devastating<br />

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

WIN WIN PREVIEW<br />

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc0NTg5OTUy.html<br

/>

omiii....he looked so handsome but he cried....I think I am going to cry too, I have seen Cutie cry many times but this one....Ooooffff....*speechless* I cannot imagine him during that break up, how awful it must have been. I think it's already bad enough to be rejected by someone whom you love dearly but to be dumped in such a manner, devastating<br />

mrdimples said: WIN WIN PREVIEW

-edit-when I read the news earlier, I only read "eyes brimming with tears" I didn't expect this.