[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

Office is mine!  So I can hv time to daydream >:)

If they are really together, what will their wedding be like 5 years later?

MBC WGM is the best matchmaker and I wonder if they will give them the last present by broadcasting their wedding and it can be a service to DC fans who had stayed with them for 5 years too.

With a big broadcasting station behind their wedding, LT can have his dream wedding - getting a stadium and fly in with helicopter.  Better still, can invite all his fans and Sora's fans to attend since it is a stadium :)  And every fan can release that balloon and giving them their blessings!  If that is the case, I will book an airticket and attend their wedding.

If they are indeed married, they are the most blessed couple. Which couple have their courtship recorded and telcast and the videos can be kept for memories and the gifts by fans - photo books, etc. Seeing how much SR treasure such things, I believe she will be keeping all the gifts. 

When they have twins, they can show all those videos to their kids.

I got to wake up now.....but it is always nice to daydream once a while, cause dreams sometimes come true.

Guest lennycsn

I found something in youtube to kill time. Here it is. It relating to husband-Teuk.

Note on the last question toward the end of part 1<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ENG SUB 5000 Questions with Super Junior part 1

Just follow the link. There are in total of 4 parts. [/spolier]

Guest AnneDee07

Yes, that's my commitment made to fellow FDs, no matter how busy I am I will still check that out.  But the sad thing is, MBC posted text previews very very late recently.  In early days it was out on Thursday, then Friday morning and now it is close of play Friday.  Be patient, FDs.  You will get it when it is available.

Guest kangsara

Text preview for ep 26 !
need translation...

이특♡소라 : Wedding day♥ 결혼 10개월 만에 웨딩촬영을 하게 된 이특&소라! 평범한 웨딩 촬영이 아닌, 특강부부표 동화 스타일로 찍기로 하는데~ 촬영에 앞서 턱시도와 드레스를 골라 보기로 한 두 사람! 이특을 헤벌쭉(?)하게 한 눈부신 신부 소라의 모습은 과연 어떨지?    첫 번째 백설 공주 스타일로 변신한 특강부부! 두 번째로 늑대와 빨간 망토 스타일로 촬영을 이어가고~ 꼭 하고 싶어 했던 펑크한 클럽으로 이동, 파격적인 클럽룩 변신을 예고하는데~ 시크한(?) 현대판 신데렐라와 왕자가 된 두 사람은 어떤 모습일지?   우아한 드레스로 잠자는 숲속의 공주가 된 신부 소라! 함께 누워, 앞선 촬영보다는 좀 더 과감한(?) 스킨십을 하게 되는데~ 잠자는 소라 공주를 깨울 수 있는 특신랑 만의 대망의 엔딩은 과연?  마지막 백조의 호수 스타일로 흑조와 백조가 된 이특&소라! 알콩달콩 촬영을 진행하던 중, 두 사람을 찾아온 깜짝 손님은 누구일지? 
:(

Guest Hanyi

Translation of text preview of WGM on 14 July 2012:

이특소라 : Wedding day♥<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

결혼 10개월 만에 웨딩촬영을 하게 된 이특&소라!

After ten months’ marriage Leeteuk and Sora are going to their wedding photos.

평범한 웨딩 촬영이 아닌, 특강부부표 동화 스타일로 찍기로 하는데~

The Dimple Couple does not opt for the traditional wedding photo concept but one with a fairy-tale style ~

촬영에 앞서 턱시도와 드레스를 골라 보기로 한 두 사람!

Before shooting the photo, they put on the tuxedo and wedding gown that they have picked.

이특을 헤벌쭉(?)하게 한 눈부신 신부 소라의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

What is Leeteuk’s reaction after seeing the dazzling bride Sora?

첫 번째 백설 공주 스타일로 변신한 특강부부!

The Dimple Couple first comes in “Snow White”style!

두 번째로 늑대와 빨간 망토 스타일로 촬영을 이어가고~

They continue the phototaking in the “Little Red Riding Hood” style ~

꼭 하고 싶어 했던 펑크한 클럽으로 이동, 파격적인 클럽룩 변신을 예고하는데~

They also want to move to a punk club for the change of an unconventional punk rock style ~

시크한(?) 현대판 신데렐라와 왕자가 된 두 사람은 어떤 모습일지?

What will be their appearances in the modern and chic look of Cinderella and Prince?

우아한 드레스로 잠자는 숲속의 공주가 된 신부 소라!

Bride Sora becomes Sleeping Beauty who is sleeping in the forest in an elegant dress!

함께 누워, 앞선 촬영보다는 좀 더 과감한(?) 스킨십을 하게 되는데~

When (Leeteuk is) lying together (with Sora), compared to taking the photos he wants to take a more drastic(?) skinship ~

잠자는 소라 공주를 깨울 수 있는 특신랑 만의 대망의 엔딩은 과연?

What will be the long-awaited ending of bride Teuk who can wake up sleeping Princess Sora?

마지막 백조의 호수 스타일로 흑조와 백조가 된 이특&소라!

Lastly, Leeteuk and Sora changed into black and white swans [edit] of the fairy tale "Swan Lake"! [end edit]

알콩달콩 촬영을 진행하던 중, 두 사람을 찾아온 깜짝 손님은 누구일지?

When they are taking lovey-dovey photos, two surprise guests found their way to the set and who are they?

Source: MBC
Translated by Hanyi
Please take with full credits

Guest lennycsn

Text preview for ep 26 !

need translation...

이특♡소라 : Wedding day♥ 결혼 10개월 만에 웨딩촬영을 하게 된 이특&소라! 평범한 웨딩 촬영이 아닌, 특강부부표 동화 스타일로 찍기로 하는데~ 촬영에 앞서 턱시도와 드레스를 골라 보기로 한 두 사람! 이특을 헤벌쭉(?)하게 한 눈부신 신부 소라의 모습은 과연 어떨지?    첫 번째 백설 공주 스타일로 변신한 특강부부! 두 번째로 늑대와 빨간 망토 스타일로 촬영을 이어가고~ 꼭 하고 싶어 했던 펑크한 클럽으로 이동, 파격적인 클럽룩 변신을 예고하는데~ 시크한(?) 현대판 신데렐라와 왕자가 된 두 사람은 어떤 모습일지?   우아한 드레스로 잠자는 숲속의 공주가 된 신부 소라! 함께 누워, 앞선 촬영보다는 좀 더 과감한(?) 스킨십을 하게 되는데~ 잠자는 소라 공주를 깨울 수 있는 특신랑 만의 대망의 엔딩은 과연?  마지막 백조의 호수 스타일로 흑조와 백조가 된 이특&소라! 알콩달콩 촬영을 진행하던 중, 두 사람을 찾아온 깜짝 손님은 누구일지? 
:(

My rough guess from google translation. Looks like they act out the wedding shot with the cartoon characters: Red riding hood, Cinderella,Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Swan…ahhh…very fair tales…thank god… ^^

It really fit them as prince and princess. ^^<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Guest k_craze

@lennycsn

Thank you for sharing the videos, it is a great time killer.

I must say the psychiastrist is spot on.  LT never shares about his traumatic childhood until recently and from the picture he can spot that he has unhappy childhood.  I hope SR seen all these videos of his shows like she mentioned in the first episode that she will watched his every programme and heal his hurt.

As for SD, he mentioned before that his parents was divorced and he followed his father while his mother remarried and he has a step sister. Not sure if that episode was shown after this.

As for Yesung, I dun need a psychaistrist to tell me abt his low self esteem.  His mannerism already show much, but interesting thing is that he can't be alone.

Guest AnneDee07

Translation of text preview of WGM on 14 July 2012:

이특♡소라 : Wedding day♥

결혼 10개월 만에 웨딩촬영을 하게 된 이특&소라!

After ten months’ marriage Leeteuk and Sora are going to their wedding photos.

평범한 웨딩 촬영이 아닌, 특강부부표 동화 스타일로 찍기로 하는데~

The Dimple Couple does not opt for the traditional wedding photo concept but one with a fairy-tale style ~

촬영에 앞서 턱시도와 드레스를 골라 보기로 한 두 사람!

Before shooting the photo, they put on the tuxedo and wedding gown that they have picked.

이특을 헤벌쭉(?)하게 한 눈부신 신부 소라의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

What is Leeteuk’s reaction after seeing the dazzling bride Sora?

첫 번째 백설 공주 스타일로 변신한 특강부부!

The Dimple Couple first comes in “Snow White”style!

두 번째로 늑대와 빨간 망토 스타일로 촬영을 이어가고~

They continue the phototaking in the “Little Red Riding Hood” style ~

꼭 하고 싶어 했던 펑크한 클럽으로 이동, 파격적인 클럽룩 변신을 예고하는데~

They also want to move to a punk club for the change of an unconventional punk rock style ~

시크한(?) 현대판 신데렐라와 왕자가 된 두 사람은 어떤 모습일지?

What will be their appearances in the modern and chic look of Cinderella and Prince?

우아한 드레스로 잠자는 숲속의 공주가 된 신부 소라!

Bride Sora becomes Sleeping Beauty who is sleeping in the forest in an elegant dress!

함께 누워, 앞선 촬영보다는 좀 더 과감한(?) 스킨십을 하게 되는데~

When (Leeteuk is) lying together (with Sora), compared to taking the photos he wants to take a more drastic(?) skinship ~

잠자는 소라 공주를 깨울 수 있는 특신랑 만의 대망의 엔딩은 과연?

What will be the long-awaited ending of bride Teuk who can wake up sleeping Princess Sora?

마지막 백조의 호수 스타일로 흑조와 백조가 된 이특&소라!

Lastly, Leeteuk and Sora changed into black and white swans!

알콩달콩 촬영을 진행하던 중, 두 사람을 찾아온 깜짝 손님은 누구일지?

When they are taking lovey-dovey photos, two surprise guests found their way to the set and who are they?

Source: MBCTranslated by HanyiPlease take with full credits

Thank you so much @hanyi ssi. It's tomorrow. What is the long awaited ending? Hahahah. More drastic skinship? How drastic is the drastic skinship? Ahh. Can't wait! Feels like sleeping right now and wake up when the show has started. Hahaha.

Guest k_craze

thanks @hanyi, long awaited is what we r feeling if that is the kiss on the lip n they r really doing the punk rock shoot, sora is gg to be smoky sexy

Guest lennycsn

Thanks @hanyi for the full translation. You have worked hard^^

now i want to see how LT is going to kiss SR. If he is still shy i will be dissappointed.. by this time he should determine to kiss her like a man. im so eager to read his reaction towards the kiss and parents in law

mbc just had to remind us their in 10 months of marriage. if year is the contract then we left 3 months.

Yeay! The translation is out, thanks @hanyi for your kind help! :)

Fairy tales and punk rock style. Metro! Haha.. I like it. Can't wait for tomorrow. Not sure if they really kiss though but looking at how both of them happy to see each other and sweetly hold each other hands from yesterday fancam, maybe they have :P

Since there's not much news today, probably the forum will not move so much for tonight until tomorrow's episode, hehe.. But anyway, happy dimple day FDs! See you tomorrow at 5.15 KST!! :D

Guest elijawol

@hanyi thank you so much for the translation eventhough your busy you still find time to translate it..Mwah! Mwah! And hugs hugs! Kekekekekr..

:D

Wow!!! Tomorrow will be a superb interesting episode..

Awakening the sleeping princess Sora by a lip kiss?{I wonder if he will going to kiss SR straight or maybe in the middle he will ask a question again if its ok to kiss her?} Which is which? Kekekekekeke...and the parents in law?all I can say is ding! Ding! Ding~~~~jejejejej...hours to go and its DC day!!!! Jejejejeje...

Guest lallinachan

This was hubby high-light today (lol):

tumblr_m73me2hOZR1qigia1o1_500.gif
cr: kattytrash

I wish Sora see this XD

@Hanyi: thankyou!!! I really wanted to see they rock shooting, SOra would have been smocking sexy, and hubby wouldn't have been able to take his eyes off her! Or maybe that is valid for the two of them (since I believe hubby would like to show him body^^)... I really wanted to see that! but I guess Sora's parents came and interrupted them...

I have to thank @Hanyi for the translation before I go to work - really, really need to know what will it be in tomorrow's episode!  It's a good thing work is keeping me busy that I don't have time to think about them while at work (which is a big lie, of course!)

While other couples (old and new - except DC) wanted a glamorous and elegant wedding photos, these two wants to do theirs differently - a fairy-tale wedding photoshoot - and that's what separate them for the rest.

LeeTeuk definitely will redeem his coupon.  Aiisshhh!!! Just let it happen!  Your wife already said that - countless times - she surprised you so you do the same!!  I'm just hoping the kiss happens before the parents-in-law shows up (unless they show up before that and they tease LT on not being able to do it).  

;);)

@lennycsn - some couples go over 1 year so the only way theirs will end is when LT enlists.

Hello FDs,

Just want to say Happy Dimples Day!!! Oh so excited for today's episode, even though I can't watch it live. However, I hope those of you who can watch it live will enjoy it and please kindly post updates on what actually happened. LOL.

Meanwhile, since there's still some hours to go before the actual airing time -- I just want to share a quick (but long. lol sorry) JUST4FUN TeukSora comic.

Teuk_isitanisland_01.png

Teuk_takingboat_02.png

Whyallofasudden_03.png

Cangobyboat_04.png

CabletoIsland_05.png

SneakyTeuk_06.png

Whendoesitclose_07.png

Why_v2_08.png

CuriousTeuk_09.png

FirstBoatHeadingBack_10.png

NoviceDriverSora_11.png

EvilTeuk_12.png

FerryTimetablev2_13.png

PlentyofTime_14.png

TurnBack_15.png

Sorry for the long post and the large pictures -- it's really difficult to resize it with Soompi's constrained Post Window size. Anyways, have to head to bed, cuz I still have to work.

==================================================================================================================

REMINDER: PROJECT 1 -- WISH SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, SATURDAY 14 JULY 2012 KST.

==================================================================================================================

Guest Rawambition

Is there a master post somewhere with all the older (preferably raw) episodes for download? I've got the subbed versions but I'd like to have raws as well, anyone know where I can download them? 

Guest lallinachan

@lazyme2day: OMG!! LOOOL!! you are awesomely funny!!!
2959vlg.gif254ydjr.gif
can I post it on tumblr? I'll credit you^^

@rawambition: Hi^^ maybe if you ask with an mp to @semi-fly she'll give you all the links she shared with us^^