Retained

• Member Title
    K-Bapper

Recent Profile Visitors

13,434 profile views

kokodus's Achievements

Fan Level: 30

Fan Level: 30 (124/124)

1. This took a wild turn. Please say it loud. There are some people here *cough @partyon cough @Sleepy Owl cough cough* who just see oppa as a pretty face and give him names of Raccoon and whatnot. Pfft. Ok i accept that he caught my eyes the first time because cmon who can overlook that face...but I would nt be still talking about him if he wasn't more that that, right? I personally think he is sooo talented but he is kinda lazy to release more songs. LOL. I think you should check out his last album layover. You might like the songs there. -2 Noted. Will come handy. Pass. Looks like a tearjerker. Both are already crying in the poster. Not for me. He looks like my pineapple oppa in this pic. Niceee
  2. Yeah there were rumors that he Jung hwan's character was based on a real life pilot. But I don't remember Shin-Lee confirming it. And even if it is the case, I don't think it has anything to do with who deoksun ends up marrying. It's all about her choice. The writer was manipulative in making the viewers believe that he will end up with JH, if you notice in the initial eps, the mannerisms of future husband matches JH only. But towards the end, he behaves more like Taek. LOL. The writers are known for their "guess the husband" plotline. But before this drama aired, they said that Reply 1988 will be different and it won't focus more on who is the husband game. And it was true, comparatively this season was more about family dynamics and friendship than romance. But viewers like me did rip apart every scene, every detail in the show to find who the future husband is. Hahahaha. It was fun that way. But in the end, yeah I did curse the writers and sworn that I won't watch any of their dramas after this. Still ended up watching hospital playlist. Which is only the best kdrama ever. Lol. This writer director combo have some magic in their hands. Haha.
  3. Wtf did I just watch? Oh my God.... where is @Ameera Ali?? I really want ameera Ali here now to discuss this..... -2
  4. How will you meet him though? It's not like he is doing a concert or a fanmeeting where we can book a ticket to go and watch our idols. Lol. It sounds like a variety show that will take place indoors mostly. I'm curious about your plan. Are you planning on waiting in the airport or the streets to get a glimpse of your oppa? I love that show. It's so heartwarming. I rewatch it from time to time. Except for that last few eps, it broke my heart as you know the couple I rooted for didn't get together at the end. Sigh. But I still love the family dynamics, friendship and the old 80s vibe. I watched this show almost 10 years ago and now having become more matured myself, I kinda understand why they didn't end up together. Even if I was deok sun I would've made the same choice. I used to be very mad at the writers, but I get that they've showed the most realistic outcome for all the couples. -2
  5. I'm so glad you liked Save me. It was my go to song. For atleast 1 year I listened to it repeatedly on a daily basis while commuting. If you hadn't liked save me, we would have had a blood bath here. Lol. I'm kind of getting the hang of your taste in music, let me try a few more, see if you like them @Dhakra I'm really going to the depth of my bts knowledge for mining out these songs for you. Lol. Lets see if you like atleast one of them. -2
  6. With @Dhakra? Makes sense. He has this ability to make people infuriated. It's a natural talent of his. Few more songs @Dhakra -2
  7. There are just so many.....but I have to warn you, and you must have noticed this already too, every song has some rap portions in them because the 3 rappers in BTS predominantly write their songs. But I think you might like these... -2
  8. Let me take this @partyon What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind??!?!?! Suga is the most brilliant rapper in the world, he is the fastest in BTS and he has such a deep sexy voice, I can't believe you are saying all this after hearing him in MIC Drop and boy with luv. I luuuurvvvvve his rapping portions particularly in these 2 songs. But that is not all, the genius he is, he has written plenty of BTS songs himself. I know your taste in pretty much everything is bad, but this is unacceptable. -2
  9. Wow your list is extensive. I had only heard of fire before I became a fan of them. Lol. I feel like you have already passed this grade with this list. LOL. What do you say @partyon? Maybe a few more songs we can add. Here you go...one of my favourite. And this touched my heart, when I listened to it the first time. I almost cried you know. +7
  10. Agreed. Even the youngsters who are born in these artisan family are not interested in carrying on the tradition, that is the biggest problem. Govt should give some incentives to promote their craft. Have you seen this C drama called Meet yourself? It talks about this issue amongst many like rural to urban migration, rural tourism etc. It was a nice breezy show. I really enjoyed it.
  11. @Lmangla it reminded me of this scene I like dramas in weddings. Otherwise there is no fun.
  12. Definitely. First let's ask him what are the songs he already know of them... @Dhakra -2
  13. That was what I thought too. No way the secret service or the FBI didn't know about this before....there's definitely something fishy going on. I want to say that it will be entertaining to watch all the drama uncover, but scared to think about the impacts it will have globally. Let's be real, what is happening in USA will have a ripple effect everywhere. -2
  14. You know I did!!! One of my favs. OST still ringing in my ears. Hahaha.
  15. What is there on news? -2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..