Who's the Most Popular Pairing of All Time?

Guest lualm

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norj.jjang

aigoo~ i want these ranting to stop. I feel like we've been selfish. (taking up all the spaces for fanwars... Let's give other fandoms their spotlight too.. )

and to add to a boring post.

.. a picture of my OTP! my favorite couple! Goguma~ hehe

409152_295813427145654_139523006108031_870090_917861680_n.jpg

Anyways..

When does this poll close? I mean, do we ever get the final results?? Hmm??

Just curious...

Joongbo still #1 couple for me. I love seeing their awkward, jealousy, competitive, love and care for each other.

Potato will be my #2 couple.

Guest jadeyyeh10

Yes dear I am one of Yongseo/goguma fan =)  

I bet there is no such website like Soompi (Unless the website talks ONLY about a specific artist/couple and so on) that is/will be ruled/owned by a Fandom. Most people will think it does when particular fandom are active in a particular subject like this one. 

A lot of individual in this particular POST claimed that SOOMPI is a biased Site WHICH I strongly Disagree! Since, as you can see Jangboo Fandom are also very much active here like us and others. 

I hope this will help clear some thoughts about our yongseo! =) & your very much welcome.. ^_^

thank you for your reply.. you're a goguma fan right? but thank you for being polite *quoted image*  i just want to clear that issue.. 'cause i'm one of the people who usually come and visit this site.. i don't want to think that this soompi, one of my favorite sites is being biased.. that's why i asked if this site is a territory, ruled and owned by the gogumas.. *quoted image*

Guest dooley_eiiah

the WGM of yongseo yes if you canjust proclaim why not? we are not bitter we are just saying facts about our couple I would not stop shipping Yongshin. ♥

cause are the best lovers also came from FRIENDSHIP

and if you would say we are not confident about our couple?JGH ^ ^ </font>BABY

we are not claiming a war here just be fair right?

Yongshin can not hide their feelings for each other

By YONGHWA quoted just like "im lucky im inlove with mybestfriend" OHA.! MOVE ON GUYS 

</span>

2dvndcz.jpg

TRUE FRiENDSHIP IS TO LOVE 

" IM LUCKY IM INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND "

GET iT ?  LEARN IT LOVE IT

YONGSHIN ! SCREAMS :P

2udusjn.gif

blah Blah blah ..

talk and talk  !

we don't care ! YONGSHIN ^^

Guest AsiantvpopN21

AIGOO..SO  WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IS THAT "YONGSEO" IS OVER THEN WHAT ABOUT YONGSHIN??AREN'T THEY ALSO OVER MONTHS AGO???

CAN'T YOU MAKE SOME NOISE WITHOUT DRAGGING OUR YONGSEO COUPLE??SERIOUSLY..I PITY YONGSHIN/SHINHWA FOR HAVING SO CALLED FANS LIKE YOU WHO WERE SO CLOSE MINDED!!!

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN DRAGGING OUR COUPLE HERE..THEN FINE..LET ME TELL YOU THESE:

-YOU SAY "WHAT THE HELL YONGSEO IS OVER"

THEN LET ME TELL YOU..."WHAT THE HELL TOO!!!IF YONGSEO IS OVER SO ARE YONGSHIN!!!"

-YOU SAY THEIR MEETING IN YAB AND HEARTSTRINGS WERE DESTINY RIGHT??

AS FOR OUR COUPLE..THEIR MEETING WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY BACK YONGHWA'S JUNIOR HIGH WHERE HE SKIP HIS CLASS JUST TO WATCH SNSD SHOW IN BUSAN..AND SEEING SEOHYUN WEARING A RED GLASSES IN A BOOKSTORE WHEN HE WAS STILL NOT POPULAR..DESTINY??WE,GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT FATE!!!!DON'T BELIEVE US..THEN BETTER WATCH THEIR WGM EPISODE 39 (BUSAN TRIP)

-YOU SAY THEY LOVE TO TOUCH EACH OTHER

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF BFF??COZ I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS AND WE ALWAYS DO SKINSHIP..NO MALICE AT ALL..IT'S BECAUSE I TREAT THEM AS  MY BROTHERS..DO YOU GET MY POINT??

-YOU SAY THEIR FRIENDSHIP IS  ADORABLE

ON THIS NOTE WE AGREE WITH YOU..THEY WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS..WE KNOW THAT!!!WE'RE NOT GOING TO DENY IT!!!

-YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THEIR NATURAL SKINSHIP..

SKINSHIP IN THEIR SHOWS WERE SCRIPTED BECAUSE THEY ARE IN A DRAMA BUT IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR BTS MOMENTS THAT IS  REALLY NATURAL SINCE THEY ARE BESTFRIENDS!!!

BUT YONGSEO'S  SKINSHIP  WERE ALL NOT ALL SCRIPTED SINCE WGM IS  REALITY SHOW NOT A DRAMA !!! IT'S A REALITY SHOW AND THE STAFF EVEN ADMITTED THAT THE ONLY THING THAT IS SCRIPTED IS THE COUPLE MISSION.WITH THAT FACT..WE GOGUMAS WOULD LIKE TO CALL IT "NATURAL SKINSHIP"SINCE THEY WERE NOT TOLD BY THE PD TO DO IT..THEY DID IT BECAUSE THEY WANT IT..

-YOU SAY YONGHWA'S MOTHER SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON

ARE YOU SURE IT'S YONGHWA'S MOM NOT JANG GEUN SEUK'S MOM??COZ AS FAR AS I KNOW IT WAS JGS MOM WHO SAYS THAT SHE LIKES SHIN HYE FOR HIS SON.

AS FOR YOUR INFO COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE US YOUR LINK WHERE YONGHWA'S MOM SAYS SHIN HYE IS PERFECT FOR HIS SON

COZ WHAT WE KNOW..

ON NATIONAL TV YONGHWA'S MOM ADMITTED THAT SHE LIKES SEOHYUN A LOT..

-YOU SAY SHE OPENED HER HEART TO HIM EVEN WHEN HIS NOT YET FAMOUS..

AGAIN..IT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDS AS WELL AS JANG GEUN SEUK..

-YOU SAY HE FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER.

LET ME JUST TELL YOU SEOHYUN AS WELL AS HER UNNIES DOESN'T HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT..IF THEY HAVE THEY WERE NOT ACTIVE IN THAT SOCIAL SITE..THIS I CAN ASSURE YOU COZ I MYSELF IS A SONE!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE TELLING THAT THEY DON'T LIKE YONGSEO COUPLE..THAT IS  SO FINE WITH US..WE ARE NOT FORCING YOU TO LIKE THEM..WHAT WE'RE ONLY ASKING  TOU YOU GUYS IS JUST A LITTLE RESPECT!!!WE LOVE YONGSEO AND WE RESPECT YONGSHIN..WE JUST HOPE YOU GUYS CAN SHOW US SOME RESPECT TOO!!!

FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT MAD AT A GOGUMA SAYING "GOGUMAS RULED SOOMPI"

CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE THAT IS JUST AN OPINION FROM A GOGUMA..BUT IN ALL HONESTY..WE MAY NOT RULE THIS SITE BUT WE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANDOM HERE IN SOOMPI WITH 5000 MEMBERS!!!

*quoted image*

FOR THOSE PEOPLE HERE TELLING THAT WE ARE BIASED!!!

HOW CAN WE BIASED WHEN WE CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MODERATORS OF THIS THREAD!!!!

INSTEAD OF SAYING BIASED WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY.."WE HAVE A GREAT TEAMWORK WHEN IT COMES TO POLL/SURVEYS..THAT IS WHY GOGUMAS WERE NEVER SHORTLISTED IN ANY POLL!!WE ALWAYS WIN!!!HERE'S A RECENT VICTORY FOR US.

FOR THOSE DOOLIERS/YONGSHIN SHIPPER WHO DISLIKE US..BEFORE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT OUR FANDOM LET JUST HAVE A LITTLE BRAINSTORMING HERE:

WHEN  YONGHWA AND SHIN HYE'S DRAMA RECEIVE A LOW RATING FOR THEIR DRAMA..DID YOU THINK GOGUMAS WERE REJOICING??DEFINITELY NO!!!ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT GOGUMAS SEND GIFTS TO THE WHOLE CAST TO SUPPORT THEIR DRAMA HERE'S THE PROOF OF THAT..GOGUMAS EVEN MADE AN ADVERTISEMENT TO SHOW OUR FULL SUPPORT

WHEN YOU GUYS SENDS ENCOURAGING MESSAGE TO THE HS STAFF..WE DID THAT TOO..SO WE SUPPORT YOUR COUPLE'S DRAMA DESPITE THAT WE ARE HURTING BY THEIR SCENES!!!

SO WHEN YOU REJOICE COZ THEIR DRAMA TOPPED THE ONLINE VIWER'S SITE..WE ALSO REJOICES COZ WE KNOW WE ARE PART OF IT!!FOR US IT'S A MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!JUST WHAT THE HELL DID WE GOT FROM YOU GUYS???HURTFUL WORDS!!DID YOU GUYS EVEN SAY THANK YOU TO THE GOGUMAS WHO SUPPORTED YOUR COUPLE??INSTEAD OF SAYING THANK YOU YOU AWAYS SAY YONGSHIN IS BETTER THAN OUR COUPLE..BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! SERIOUSLY YONGSHIN??SO YOU CAN'T BLAME US  IF WE ALSO DISLIKE YOU GUYS..SOME OF YOU ARE PUSHING US TO OUR LIMIT!!!!WE'VE BEEN QUIET WITH ALL YOUR BASHING THINGS THESE PAST FEW DAYS BUT THIS TIME I THINK  WE CAN'T KEEP IT TO OURSELVES!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS COZ EVEN YONGHWA SAID HE HIGHLY DOUBT HE WILL DATE SHIN HYE HE SAID IT DURING THEIR HEARTSTRINGS PRESS CONFERENCE..AND WITH THAT SHIN HYE ALSO ADMITTED THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE TYPE A GUY.

JUST RESPECT YOUR IDOL'S FRIENDSHIP!!! GEEZ!!!

WHY AM I SO PROUD OF MY GOGUMA FAMILY??

BECAUSE WE ARE UNITED!!!

WE HAVE A VERY TALENTED MEMBERS/WRITERS!!!

WE NEVER RUN OUT OF PROJECTS/CHARITY EVENTS WORLDWIDE!!!

WE NEVER FORGET YONGSEO BY GIVING THEM GIFTS AND THEY NEVER TO FAIL US HAPPY BY WEARING THOSE GOGUMAS GIFTS UNTIL NOW!!!

JUST VISIT ARE FB PAGES AS WELL AS OUR SOOMPI THREAD TO SEE OUR PROOFS

I AM NOT BRAGGING THESE THINGS  FOR NOTHING..WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY HERE IS INSTEAD OF DISLIKING US WHY DON'T YOU GUYS MAKE  YOUR IDOLS BE PROUD OF YOU..JUST A SUGGESTION!!

YOU HATE SEOHYUN??WHY??

YOU HATE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS PAIRED WITH YONGHWA..BECAUSE SHE IS STILL AGOOD FRIENDS AND SUNBAE TO YONGHWA AND CNBLUE BOYS..CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT HER SINCE YONGHWA RESPECTS HER A LOT???IN THE FIRST PLACE..YOU DON'T KNOW HER FOR YOU TO HATE HER THAT MUCH COZ OF YOUR LAME REASONS!!!

DO YOU THINK..YOU ARE STILL BEING FAIR WITH US??LOL AT YOU GUYS..REALLY..LOTS OF LOL!!

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:DON'T BE TOO BITTER WITH YONGSEO COZ YOUR BITTERNESS WILL ONLY MAKES GOGUMAS BETTER!!!

WE HAVE A VERY STRONG FANDOM AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!

I'M PROUD THAT I BELONG TO THE YONGSEO FANDOM!!!

WE ARE STILL GROWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT!!!

tumblr_lgealhK8jy1qauajd.jpg

Source anjellholic

The_Joker clears her throat...mica testing...mica testing....*nods* 

Okay...The_Joker starts to chant YS is real, YS is real...YS is real.  The Bromance is ALIVE! Woot!!! The_Joker does the cart wheel wheeeee!!!

yonghwa_and_jungshin.jpg

The intimate *sharing selca* moments blush.gif

expojungshin16.jpg?w=594

Nestling with each other and their guitars phew.gif

20100623_jungshin_yonghwa.jpg?w=490

No awkward moments...so free with their love *cough* skinship phew.gifrolleyes.gif

10-08-2010_twitter-1.jpg?w=594

Personal guide to JS in Busan...ahhh meet the parents no?vicx.gif

20110331200811237.jpg?w=594

Here comes the "tongue in cheek" butt moment tongue2.gif

Yes...YS is REAL a true bromance and FOREVER!!!

Guest aimisha

Yes dear I am one of Yongseo/goguma fan =)  

I bet there is no such website like Soompi (Unless the website talks ONLY about a specific artist/couple and so on) that is/will be ruled/owned by a Fandom. Most people will think it does when particular fandom are active in a particular subject like this one. 

A lot of individual in this particular POST claimed that SOOMPI is a biased Site WHICH I strongly Disagree! Since, as you can see Jangboo Fandom are also very much active here like us and others. 

I hope this will help clear some thoughts about our yongseo! =) & your very much welcome.. ^_^

yeah, some of the other fans here of the other couples are active.. but they're not saying nor stating that this site is their territory, that they ruled this site.. that's only my point.. i might leave this forum 'cause it's only causing me headache for most of the comments here, haha! biggrin.gif we are allowed to support our own couples but sometimes, we can't avoid to bash other people.. sad.gif i'm a yongshin/shinhwa fan.. and i am not allowed to bash other couples.. i'm also checking on my words for me not to be misunderstood by the other people.. happy.gif but please, also tell the others not to bash other couples, as far as we are concerned, we are only fans, we can't dictate them.. let's just support them all the way.. let's give respect not only for the couples but also to the other people who are also here in soompi.. it's so annoying that there are people who are fighting in here well in fact, it's just a poll :(

the WGM of yongseo yes if you canjust proclaim why not? we are not bitter we are just saying facts about our couple I would not stop shipping Yongshin. ♥

cause are the best lovers also came from FRIENDSHIP

and if you would say we are not confident about our couple?JGH ^ ^ </font>BABY

we are not claiming a war here just be fair right?

Yongshin can not hide their feelings for each other

By YONGHWA quoted just like "im lucky im inlove with mybestfriend" OHA.! MOVE ON GUYS 

</span>

*quoted image*

TRUE FRiENDSHIP IS TO LOVE 

" IM LUCKY IM INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND "

GET iT ?  LEARN IT LOVE IT

YONGSHIN ! SCREAMS :P

*quoted image*

blah Blah blah ..

talk and talk  !

we don't care ! YONGSHIN ^^

except for the fact that Yonghwa first sang it with Seohyun. lol 

want a proof? watch this clip from WGM biggrin.gif yongseo lucky clip

tumblr_ljujl0vXRq1qci1y3o1_500.gif   tumblr_l63mgxwYIu1qzl0juo1_250.giftumblr_ladmegjpY11qaow72.gif

and i just wanna share some of my favorite YongSeo moments biggrin.gif

cr. to gogumalove.tumblr.com

tumblr_lizda41VRu1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lj0wgb3zsv1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizctgvvj91qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lju0t3PtLw1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizcb2a8tC1qci1y3o1_500.giftumblr_lizcj6gyrd1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizboprf421qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizbar7DFV1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lizb01jY7Z1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_linuyiF0Bf1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lio6m1sgMQ1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lg6d30CnhY1qguhkso1_400.gif

tumblr_lg3d0bFVi71qci1y3o1_250.gif

tumblr_leoh310jhm1qci1y3o1_400.giftumblr_leoh0fWYxW1qci1y3o1_400.gif

15cn4ts.gif

5v7hvd.gif

tumblr_ld9m88nCgA1qci1y3o1_400.giftumblr_ld9m1iT9OW1qci1y3o1_400.gif

tumblr_lb3qkaNJZK1qaow72.giftumblr_lb3r2dOVyK1qaow72.gif

tumblr_l8y32nlsqk1qci1y3o1_250.giftumblr_l8y33t6ONU1qci1y3o1_250.gif

tumblr_l9b4t9DWoe1qcbh0fo1_400.gif

tumblr_lk11jsqSUT1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lk11in9Imp1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyjq6IYTX1qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljyinbiuPQ1qci1y3o1_500.gif

and who can forget this bold confession from yong chonding? lol

tumblr_ljwu58rK681qci1y3o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljwuzxjkiO1qci1y3o1_500.gif

Guest thebluegirl

The_Joker clears her throat...mica testing...mica testing....*nods* 

Okay...The_Joker starts to chant YS is real, YS is real...YS is real.  The Bromance is ALIVE! Woot!!! The_Joker does the cart wheel wheeeee!!!

*quoted image*

The intimate *sharing selca* moments *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Nestling with each other and their guitars *quoted image*

*quoted image*

No awkward moments...so free with their love *cough* skinship *quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

Personal guide to JS in Busan...ahhh meet the parents no?*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Here comes the "tongue in cheek" butt moment *quoted image*

Yes...YS is REAL a true bromance and FOREVER!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Yonghyuk is the REAL COUPLE and has TRUE BROMANCE.

Hands that bind together seamlessly:

tumblr_lzhn3xdcjb1r39lguo1_r1_500.gif

Secret, meaningful glances toward each other. vicx.gif

tumblr_lqe02wJm6p1qk6hc6o1_500.gif

Living in their secret bubble. When they're together, it's like the rest of the world doesn't exist. wub.gif

tumblr_lfqlpnhPeT1qbhk7vo1_500.jpg

The joy and love evident on their faces when they're around each other. It's so beautiful. tears.gif tears.gif

tumblr_ly264a1iE51qhmp4eo4_500.gif

YONGHYUK IS REAL. They're just hiding their relationship to avoid persecution from anti-fans and fans alike.

But I see right through them. Overflowing love is there. They try to suppress it but look at their sparkling eyes...they don't lie. blush.gif

Archived