少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest kayana20

Everyone is so hyped for the girl group matchup for the charts but we should be praying that everyone does successfully period since 2 top girl groups are making their Korean Comebacks after major accomplishments in other countries. feel they have no comparison to each other so just support SNSD and show them we know and believe they can by preordering, buying multiples , and making sure when the single and video comes out it hits over 1 mill views and buys. I am amped and want the girls to come back now. Sick of the trolls bigtime thinking we won't have an allkill like we always do and just bashing Teddy Riley for expressing his feelings or admiration of 9 talented South Korean girls. I don't think he ever has really known talented korean girl groups or kpop artists period who can sing, dance, write,work as a team, and be professional plus their endless commitment to pleasing fans and making records for all they do.He is just in awe and sometimes when you get excited over new opportunities you act up. I wanna see the boys so bad I am just on autopilot waiting for it.I do know I need to be more active on here and soshified but sometimes I worry too much that I am repeating myself, offending someone, or thinking too much to write when the point of me joining both sites is to keep up with the notes , pictures, and showing my love as a Sone. It doesn't matter where you go to support the girls just as long as a Sone you represent SNSD and what they stand for. I do know I will not support 1 troll site as much because it seems they allow too many anti's to express their viewpoints when if that person were just as talented why aren't they out their performing or singing?Sones I miss you guys let's make the thread more jumping sometimes I miss it.I cannot wait to see that Pink ocean in NYC on October 23. The power of 9 we love girls generation!. Sones fight fight fight let's do an all-kill!

Guest tramsyrevur

Just to let some people know...Today is a public holiday in Korea for National Foundation Day to celebrate Dangun's accession

cr. yoongislove

this could explain why there was no teaser today, because of the holiday.

SM엔터인먼트 관계자는 “앨범을 예약한 팬들에게 소속사 내부 사정으로 연기됐다는 사과 문자를 발송하는 등 팬들에게 최대한 양해를 구하고 있다”고 설명했다.

cr.chichinhu

google translated it and the gist of it is that SM is planning to send a letter of apology because of the delay. can anyone translate this?

And it seems the most probable week to comeback is next week (Oct. 9-15) so like mid-october. SM would wanna have the girls sing "The Boys" in English at SMTOWN NYC on the 23rd, so before then is most favorable. And they can't comeback that week because the 23rd is a Sunday and they'd probably leave Saturday, unless they only perform on Music Bank and possibly M Countdown So hopefully the release date will be sometime next week (or even more hopefully sooner).

[Fancam] 111002 SNSD Taeyeon @ MBC Charity Power Concert

hmmmm....the girls had a couple events this weekend. wonder why not so many fancams out yet. KSONES PLEASE SHARE

The teaser for SNSD’s new song, ‘The Boys’, has exceeded 1,600,000 views on YouTube in just 3 days.

SNSD’s music video teaser for ‘The Boys’, was released worldwide on YouTube on October 1. As of 9pm PST on the 3rd, the total view count was just a little over 1,600,000 views. Even within two days, we were able to notice the popularity of SNSD around the world.

cr. Soompi arista123

YEEE BUDDDY

Guest kevcozha

^

The message states that the album was delayed due to circumstances within SM, and that they've sent out an apology letter to the fans who pre-ordered the album. I don't think anyone's received it yet though. Someone posted the full article at bestiz, and none of the Sone's there received an apology of any sort from SM.

I would think that they are delaying the album because SM is refining/adjusting their marketing strategy to be more appealing to overseas market not just Korea. SM understand the importance of making a good first impression., and since they are pretty new to this whole "worldwide" thing they're taking extra precaution. Hopefully, SM can make an official release date within the next few days though. The suspense is killing me.

I was feeling a bit down lately with the the album being delayed and all, but today's Running Man episode completely revived me. Sica and Taeyeon were totally rocking the show. Can't wait till next week.

With Yoona busy filming "Love Rain" and their album being delayed our current situation kind of reminds me of the pre-Gee days. Signs of a Daebaek maybe?

Also I didn't have the chance to say it when the news first came out, but I am so excited for Yoona's new drama.

Guest kmelendez12

Hi Everyone

One question that is stressing me out

Will Yoona be In NYC SM TOWN Concert???

I hope so. Because I want the 9 to be together singing THE BOYS in the USA

Can anyone confirm Yoona assistance to the NYC Concert

9 shine the best

9 forever

SNSD FIGHTING

CAnnot wait for the new album

Thanks

Guest HyperionZ

Hi Everyone

One question that is stressing me out

Will Yoona be In NYC SM TOWN Concert???

I hope so. Because I want the 9 to be together singing THE BOYS in the USA

Can anyone confirm Yoona assistance to the NYC Concert

9 shine the best

9 forever

SNSD FIGHTING

CAnnot wait for the new album

Thanks

I don't think anyone knows for sure if she is guaranteed to be there. I think for now, we can only hope that she can work her filming schedule to accommodate her SM Town appearance.

Guest daladida97

Yurui912 Yurui (LovAEnAi) 【 Girls' Generation 】『2011 Hallyu Dream Concert』, which will be held in Gyeongju today, will be aired on Mnet at 6pm on Oct 6. 

Guest zahieyjunki

^ uh huh i think they won't .

and it seems the new Genie uniform again ? never seen it before . and Yuri's hair ! the curls works on her nicely .

some screen caps of Sica Ceci photoshoot. i just love the transition she made this time. It's like a work of art .

ef74991b7e325585e1fe0b4.jpg

e9c2b80de7c5e4f2d0581b4.jpg

8346b804c918ba61738b65a.jpg

a98167f098ced51edcc4744.jpg

9b64f021f42a241035a80f4.jpg

cr; tagged + sosiz

Guest ceceetran

Hi guys. I am usually a silent lurker in this thread but I am really excited for their comeback. I love all things soshi but My ultimate bias is yoona though. Can not wait till their song the boys come out! Go soshi!

Guest oniontx

mN4AM.jpg

TaeNy on the front page of one of London's top newspapers.

Tokyo, Seoul, London, New York...

Time for a concert, methinks.

Guest Econxp

SNSD Vol 3 The Boys tracklist with composers' names

xeary.png

cr. chichinhu

Just a quick reference of what these composers have done, just to hype more (needs corrections/additions):

KENZIE:

- Into the New World

- Way to Go

- La Cha Ta - f(x)

- Oh!

hitchhiker

- Show Show Show!

- Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls (*spazzes*)

Teddy Riley

- *Goes without saying*

Thomas Troelsen

- Hot Summer - f(x) (and the original version by Monorose)

- Mirotic - TVXQ

- Run Devil Run

- Nu ABO - f(x)

cr. Sone 4 All

Yes something is going on right now... hold on tight and have faith in the girls. Things will happen ^^

cr; silis

American debut is not announced it's just US album release so unless SM reveals actual US debut plan we don't have to concern ourselves with US debut for now~

cr; silis

cr. Mtab for sharing

ok, so the 2nd teaser was supposed to be uploaded this morning, yes?

it's still not up...

SM WHY X_X

i watched the teaser so much that it lost its initial shock effect :)

^ AND OMFG TAENY ON A LONDON MAGAZINE?

GET OUT.

thats crazy.

they conquered tokyo

they conquered seoul

they're conquering london, too...

i hope they're able to conquer new york (and the rest of the US) in the future!

... and please come to canada :)

Guest HyperionZ

What do you think about the "Time Machine"??

I liked the demo English version that was posted. It sounded like a good R&B ballad song. I am not sure if those 2 leaked song choices will be on this album from the list that was just previously posted, but I hope it is a part of future albums.