Leading someone on you have absolutely no attraction towards

Guest Velstadt

Guest Velstadt

Have you girls ever done this to a guy? How did you feel after? Was it something you regret because you hurt the guy's feelings or because you didn't want to be seen as a selfish dog?
I'm in a situation where recently a girl confessed that she wants me as her bf. The problem is I have no interest or attraction towards her at all (and I'm still trying to figure things out with the Hong Kong girl). She's from Laos and for me I just can't get over her appearance and her accent. I'm just not attracted to girls from that area. I prefer Koreans (since I'm half) or Japanese. Chinese girls will do if they are from HK or Taiwan. I'm also part white but I think a lot of Caucasian women these days are just too head-strong for me.
Any advice with dealing with this?

Guest Velstadt

Thanks for the helpful suggestions. I'm not trying to lead her on or do something hurtful. She's a nice person and there a few times I wonder what it would be like to actually date her. 
I_play_with_d I'm not going to tell her I'm not interested in her because of her ethnic background. You think I'm that rude or something?

You can't help who you are attracted to, but you can make it less painful for the girl. Be honest and tell her that you don't see her that way.Just remember there is no need to be explicit and say it is due to her ethnic background.

Archived