First kiss experience?

Guest hyobutts

Guest hyobutts

Everyone remembers their first kiss, right?  It seems like a huge landmark when you are a teenager, but sometimes when you look back on it, you realize how awkward/embarrassing/icky it was.  Share your first kiss experience!  I'm curious to know how it was for you.  Is it something you would like to forget?
My first kiss happened after a date with a Korean man.  We went out to dinner and a movie, and ended up in his car together after the movie.  Yes, my first kiss was in a car... *insert massive sigh*  Snuggling led to kissing.  He told me I was a WEAK kisser.  I'd like to believe my kissing abilities have improved.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kitalia

Oh man. I haven't had mine yet, but it's not a big deal about when. I'm more worried about how much I'll fail.

Guest HERMIT

My first kiss was after my first real date.  I totally wasn't expecting it either.  After having parked, I walked her back to her house and upon parting I didn't want to be presumptuous ... so I kind of opened up and offered a friendly good night hug. She instead went straight for the lips, haha. It was short and sweet, but caught me totally by surprise. Then she quickly turned and went inside because she was just as shy about it as I was. That was over a quarter century ago - long before I became this sort of hermetic icon.  Meanwhile, there's one gal walking the planet who has no idea that she was HERMIT's first kiss.

I remember mine also my first kiss was on a sidewalk with street lights close to the her place. Made out for what seem forever and she fr3aked out thinking she saw her mothers car lol. What a day I was in gr9 skipped my first school dance

Guest Mr-Nice-Watch

on a bed. first kiss was also my first make out session. yea, ya boy puttin in work on these korean girls

on the bed.He said he had to go take a shower after a long day of classes so I just sat on his bed and literally fell asleep within minutes. After a couple of minutes, I guess he finished his shower and found me dead asleep lol. oh, btw we both knew we liked each other so we weren't as awkward. anywayyys, I don't remember much but I felt him lay down on the bed next to me. I could smell/feel his shampoo scent and wet hair on me so I figured he was real close. He circled his arm around my entire waist and I could feel his breathe on me. My heart was literally thumping so hard, I felt like it would pop out of my chest. I pretended I was sleeping (even though I kinda was before) and the next thing I know, his lips brushed against mine. Brushing lips led to kissing and that led to a full make out session lol. Nothing more. That was a long time ago. I think about it now and it was soo embarrassing and icky that it makes me blush and cringe but it was my first kiss, so I don't regret it. (: We're still together to this day and I've never been happier.

I went to watch a movie for my first month with my first boyfriend when I was around 13-14, he told me the night before he was going to kiss me.  So during the movie, I was leaning on his shoulder, he kissed me on the cheek, I looked up and he gave me a peck. It was really cute and made my heart beat every time I think about it. I got shy after the first peck, so I turned away and kept watching the movie haha. It was a good kiss, it wasn't all that awkward.
I broke up with him like 2 weeks later because I realized that I didn't like him all that much and I felt really bad.

Sighs, I want my innocent day back. Now all I see is meaningless make outs at parties.

Guest hyobutts

That is so true.  I always see underage drinking and disgusting makeouts.  I want kisses like the ones in K-dramas! :-S

Archived