First kiss experience?

Guest hyobutts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC1430293431

Thinking about my first kiss experience makes me laugh. My boyfriend and I went on our first date and we were sitting on the grass in a huge park. We took photos and for one of them, I put my lips on his cheek, however that photo blurred so we went to take another one. Whilst I was being oblivious and hadmy lips on his cheeks, he suddenly turned his head (to kiss me on the lips) but because I felt him moving, I also turned my head and he missed...he looked really embarrassed and hid his face and I was really confused. When I realised he tried to kiss me, I laughed so hard! It was a really cute move. I had to leave soon after that, so he walked me to the trainstation and just as we stopped embracing each other, I went on tip toes and gave him a peck on the lips and then ran off. However a minute after I went through the gates, he called me and said I forgot to take my shopping bag...never felt so embarrassed before! For me, it's a really cute memory though ^^

Guest lovexcerys

My first kiss was with a girl. lol. My best friend from elementary school just kissed me out of the blue and I was like ewwww what are you doing? And she kissed me again before I ran away. We were in 4th or 5th grade at the time. We went to different middle schools after that and sort of lost contact. We reconnected on myspace and I saw under her orientation, she put 'bisexual'. Hm...
My first kiss with a guy was towards the end of freshmen year of high school. It was awkward as hell. I met up with him somewhere because I was upset at something one of my really close friends told me. I started crying and all of the sudden his lips were on mine and I was like "... what.. the... eff?!" Then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I was thinking to myself, "This is really gross. Why do people like kissing so much?" I was disappointed because this was NOT how I imagined my first kiss to be like.
At least now, after a few years, I have better memories to replace those awkward experiences with :D

Guest motherducker

My first kiss, according to my mom, was when I was a toddler. An older boy at the daycare I went to pecked me on the lips and I responded by biting his until he cried for his mom ;)
As for a first real kiss, I've yet to experience that, but until then, that's the story I tell people hehe.

No, I was drunk for mine too!  I guess it's diff for guys than girls, because she totally initiated and obviously, no regrets on this side.  If it wasn't for alcohol, at least half the relationships I know in my college circle wouldn't have happened. @pandakiss @nesquickboo

Guest cheerydumdum

It was with my first boyfriend in high school. We were holding hands walking in a grocery store and he told me he wanted to kiss me. I closed my eyes and let him, and it was soooo slobbery. Omg. Worst kisser ever. We dated for almost another year and a half, and I still never truly liked his kisses hahaha. 

Guest Inconnu

I was at the library with my first boyfriend. It was wet and disgusting. I wish I could havebrought along that dental tool where it sucks out all your saliva.
God know's that boy needed some sort of saliva-reduction tool. I almost choked. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine was at a church youth meeting, he came over to my friends and I and asked if he could talk to me outside and I said yeah. I kinda knew him through some other friends, we talked for a while then out of the blue he just kissed me and everything just went blank and I went with it. After a few seconds which felt like minutes he stepped back and I just stood there staring at him, he smiled at me then I excused myself and walked right into a glass door, he chuckled then opened the door for me.

My other first kiss was with a college mate of mine, she asked if I could help her with something after class and I told her to come to my place. While I was explaining some things to her she started massaging my lower back. I ignored it and then she started playing with the fine hairs on the back of my neck and I told her to stop distracting me else I wouldn't help her. She said she couldn't help it and I was distracting her anyway and when I turned to ask her how she leaned in and kissed me. After that she said she would be able to concentrate but wasn't sure about keeping her hands off me.

So I had two first kisses and both were absolutely amazing.

Guest ReplayMVP

On that dance floor right during a prom at a school that I didn't even attend.Furthermore, the guy wasn't even my prom date. Oh yeah, it felt majestic because it happened right at the end of the song whereupon dinner was announced and he said, "Ah, I guess we'll dance together afterwards" I just bit my lip then went in and kissed him, walked away and didn't turn back. But we exchanged numbers after and continued talking for a while until we just slowly drifted.

My first kiss was with my bf right now :) We were actually each other's first kiss, but it happened in the library haha. We were watching the show running man and kind of cuddling and I had my hands around his neck and he was hugging my waist.  Our eyes were on the show but I can tell we couldn't really concentrate and that's when I felt really close to him and I asked him if he ever kissed anyone and he said no and I asked him what about on the cheek? and he told me no.  He then asked me if I would ever kiss anyone and I said only if I decide to be with them forever and we went on with this conversation, but he kept asking me why I thought that way etc. Anyways I ended up kissing him on the cheek and I was so hesitant, but I did it! It was the most nerve racking moment I have ever experienced haha but so lovely at the same time and then that's when we decided to kiss on the lips! >.< haha We were about to kiss, but for some odd reason I wanted to place my head in his lap and have him kiss me! so we did that, but we were both so nervous!! haha As you can tell him and I are totally not experienced, but anyways I could remember my heart beating so fast and watching him slowly go close to my face and then finally our lips touched. My eyes were open during the whole moment! haha but after he said he wanted to try something and so he kissed me on the forehead, the nose, my eyelids, and finally my lips like in those kdramas!! :D haha but it was way sweeter!! <3 
That was 2 years ago during my freshman year of univ. now we are planning to be together forever!! :) and we do have plans of marriage!! :D haha

Guest jammer25

With a girl at our 8th grade graduation party.

It was the final time our class would really be together before going off to high school. I had a feeling she liked me, and when she approached all shy, I just asked her straight up. She did confess, and planted a quick peck right on me out of the blue. Had me staring at her like a fool after the shock, then we just smiled at each other.

We stayed in touch and had a few outings together, but it never really went anywhere since we went to high schools fairly far apart.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roastedmilktea

I had my first kiss when I was 20. Even though it happened only 2 years ago, for some reason I'm having trouble recalling the details. All I can say is that it was not what I had imagined it to be. Media really hyped it up for me but when it actually happened, my reaction was along the lines of "oh, that's it?" 

I'm a late bloomer. I was 19 (which wasn't that long ago).

I was sitting on the big couch all by myself while he sat in the lounge one to the side. I guess he was nervous. Hahaha. So I told him, "Why are you sitting so far away? Come here!" And after a while I laid my head on his shoulder. At that point I think we had gotten more used to being so close to each other and wanted to be even closer. So we moved to the bed and laid down next to each other. I remember just gazing into his eyes for the longest, and he was gazing right back at me. 

It felt like a magnet; there was no holding back. So I went for it. The part I feel a bit embarrassed about is I just went straight for the kiss and like not even two seconds later I flicked the tip of my tongue on his lips. We went in for our first French kiss on THE FIRST kiss. I didn't think that one through. I had no clue how to kiss. His tongue was literally sweet though--I guess from chewing mints--which I liked (too much info?). Hahaha. But I couldn't have been that bad because after I pulled away we were both star struck and he was...in that moody mood. HAHA!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest marjgarcia

Mine was when he was walking me home after our training. We don't usually hold our hands while we are walking (we do that when we're sitting.lol). I bring a small jansport bag and he would just hold on to it. Then he suddenly called me. When I faced him he told me to stop. (We are so not in a dark place. In fact we stopped at a streetlight :D). Then he held my face and kissed me on the forehead down to my eyes,nose and lips. Then he said, "I love you"..oh my god. I was like hyperventilating when he did that. Too shy to look at him so I covered my face with my hands and then walked with a quick pace. Lol

Archived