Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yerathy

HIya Song.. I am here. :P

Anywho. Brown Eyes, didn't I introduced you to them?!!! HAHAHAHA.. just kidding. Credit all goes to me!! just kidding.

They were cool. It's just too bad they decided to not be a band anymore. Maybe they will reunite someday and sing an album!? Hopeso. They are cool!!

HIya Song.. I am here. :P

Anywho. Brown Eyes, didn't I introduced you to them?!!! HAHAHAHA.. just kidding. Credit all goes to me!! just kidding.

They were cool. It's just too bad they decided to not be a band anymore. Maybe they will reunite someday and sing an album!? Hopeso. They are cool!!

omg yer!~ i mentioned you in the thread~ but j/ not the name j/ in case you wanted to be kept anonymous~ but after reading your reply--> i guess not!~ so i credited you of course! :D thanks for replying~ And omg~ i WISH that day would come when they reunite!!*~ I wish... *dreams off*

Oh uhm..anyway!~ i'm so happy that i get to see all the Brown Eyes fans here finally..~ i gotta go check out their cyworlds hehe...~ in the meanwhile.. here are 2 of yoongun's pics from his first solo album "BrownHair"~; Love this MV and can't find where i can get it!!~ any info, contact me hehe..

yoongun-brownhair.jpg

personally my fave pic pic b/c of the setting and photography work etc :P

8b7e2ed1.jpg

...BrownEyes' Korean World Radio page...

You can watch some of their MVs and listen to some of their main songs..~ ^_^

Guest bee.elle

^ Thanks for the link! With Coffee is one of my favourite MVs and I've been wanting to watch it again for some time but I didn't know where to find it so thanks! ^^

^ no problem!~ If anyone has any websites they want to share on them...~ feel free to of course..~ it's kind of hard to find anything on Brown Eyes now a days..~* ^_^

oh and Dah_jOkA: Yes!~ i believe in you too! hahahahahahahaha!

here are some more pics of yoon gun...~ uhm.. does anyone have pics of na ul by any chance??~ it's so much harder to locate his hehe*

yg.jpg

1st album: "Brown Hair" ~ did some effects on this one i believe..

_yg_08.jpg

playing the piano in the MV "Brown Hair"-- but my sis edited & you can't see him actually playing haha.

_yg_06.jpg

2nd Album: pics from the album

_yg_04.jpg OST project album

_yg_02.jpg

OST album~ i think he was writing "Heojijago" right here; but my sis edited again haha >_<

yg-bh.jpg

you can see a bit of his composing here haha!~ it's from the OST album, but you can see others much better if you get the album~ i love seeing artists' actual work!~ ^_^

--i got most of these from his albums that i have..~ so you can only find [most of] these here ;) .

credit goes to me and shinhwa_n_choua~ thanks sis!

*post pics if you've any to share w/ us~ we're in desperate need of NaUl haha!~ what about a pic of his girlfriend???~ that'll work! :D

Brown Eyes ROCK!!!

has been renewed, i'll post them back up-- sorry!* ^_^

Brown Eyes ROCK!!~

haha..~ j/ [honestly] wanted to bump this thread j/ in case others might've missed it~ ;)

But, has anyone heard of anything coming from them??~ they should be coming back to the media with music soon... ^_^ hehe.~* share anything you wish to on BrownEyes!!~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superstar`kiss

Dang song!

After ALL MY TIME findinf ALL THOSE BROWNEYES pictures and all you do is not POST THEM UP???? Man! I could've been looking up shinhwa you know....<_<....hehe..j/k!

yay!~ my account has finally cleared! B) hehe.~ So you can view the pics. again..~

well.. I j/ found out about YoonGun's new song he sung for an OST ~ OST title is "Posture for Farewell"... and the drama is "Our Attitude Towards Sudden Separation" [MBC] (i believe so.. correct me if i'm wrong.. haven't been updated w/ new dramas these days hehe)*

The track title is "Thirst" (#2 on the OST album) ^_^ ~ i have not looked into the OST thread for this OST yet~ but the song is amazing and he sounds j/ as captivating as he always has!~ :wub: please find it and listen to it.~ i will redirect when i find a place.~

Just updating on this beautiful thread hahahahaha.~ OOoh. Happy holidays! ^_^ *

Guest zingsharon

i still keep their first album...

still rememeber the touching mtv - after a year

they are the first korean group that i admire

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexakim

well.. I j/ found out about YoonGun's new song he sung for an OST ~ OST title is "Posture for Farewell"... and the drama is "Our Attitude Towards Sudden Separation" [MBC] (i believe so.. correct me if i'm wrong.. haven't been updated w/ new dramas these days hehe)*

The track title is "Thirst" (#2 on the OST album) ^_^ ~ i have not looked into the OST thread for this OST yet~ but the song is amazing and he sounds j/ as captivating as he always has!~ :wub: please find it and listen to it.~ i will redirect when i find a place.~

I love the song too!

I can listen to the song all day ^^

윤건 - 갈증 (Thirst)

(드라마 이별에 대처하는 우리의 자세 OST)

갈증이나 또 허기가져

내가슴은 너만 찾아

네가없는데도 널 보고 있어

네 목소리 자꾸 들려

너를 좋아하나봐 많이 좋은가봐

너 없으니까 살아지지않아

있잖아 듣니 내 맘이 보이니

내가 내가 널 사랑하나봐

가슴이 멍들도록 뛰고 있어

더 아프지않게 꼭 안아줘

난 지금 네가 너무 필요해

네가있어 나도 빛났어

햇살인듯 함께였지

지금 나를 좀봐 온통 캄캄해

너하나만 보고싶어

네가 전부였나봐

네가 숨인가봐

너 없으니까 숨이막히잖아

있잖아 듣니

내 맘이 보이니

내가 내가 널 사랑하나봐

가슴이 멍들도록 뛰고있어

더...아프지않게 꼭안아줘

난...지금네가너무..사랑해 너를

이젠알겠어

제발..제발..내옆에 살아줘

갈증이나...날..혼자있게하지마

난 너아니면안되는가봐

제발 내옆으로와..사랑해줘...

I miss BrownEyes ㅠ.ㅠ

^*Gasp* alexakim: You are so awesome!!~ i love you!!~ haha.. So in love w/ that song and his voice... do you happen to have translations??? gah... he's hot-sounding haha :P BUT YOU ROCK!!!*~ ^_^

MERRY [LATE] CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Was j/ in the mood for watching some MVs of BrownEyes.. so i did!!*~ hehe. I also saw YoonGun's "Will You Come to Me?" which was in his Sad Love Story OST album~*hehe... reminiscence... :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!~

YOON GUN'S B-DAY is coming!!*~ January 1st!! yay!!!~*~ :wub:

Guest KooZyAnn

I absolutely LOVE Brown Eyes and was very disappointed when they I heard they broke up. My favorite song of theirs is "Already One Year"..it was one of the few songs that got me hooked to Korean music.

Archived