Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

@angellana08 I'll try to search what is the brand of that dress.. Maybe our fashion expert @demarchelier can help us? kekekeke~I just realized that she wears a dark brown dress like a chocolate hahaha!
More Pics <3333tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o4_500.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o9_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffgzLfF21qk6lz7o10_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n9ffnkG4rf1qk6lz7o6_1280.jpg

credits as TAGGEDsource: JJH DC

Guest queenjihyun

@hongchae1‌ just searched what's the brand of that dress but i can't find it..haha we have to wait for @demarchelier‌.

Btw correct me if im wrong was she paid 10million yuan on that chocolate endorsement? @loyun‌ where are you?..lol

http://slide.mn.sina.com.cn/news/slide_47_32972_256750.html#p=4

Guest queenjihyun

Her Chocolate CF :)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ3NDg3Nzc2.html?x&from=y7.2-1-102.3.1-2.17-1-1-0

angellana08

said: @hongchae1‌ just searched what's the brand of that dress but i can't find it..haha we have to wait for @demarchelier‌. Btw correct me if im wrong was she paid 10million yuan on that chocolate endorsement? @loyun‌ where are you?..lol http://slide.mn.sina.com.cn/news/slide_47_32972_256750.html#p=4

Guys, Let's keep voting for Jun Ji Hyun (Kim Soo Hyun and My Love from another star) for SIDA.. There's 5 days left and JJH really need our votes guys!!As of now, JJH still have 33% of the votes..I'm very thankful that tomorrow is holiday in our country so we don't have class kekeke~ I'll try my best to vote and make more accounts bwahahaha! Let's give our 100% !! 

@hongchae1‌ just searched what's the brand of that dress but i can't find it..haha we have to wait for @demarchelier‌.

Btw correct me if im wrong was she paid 10million yuan on that chocolate endorsement? @loyun‌ where are you?..lol

http://slide.mn.sina.com.cn/news/slide_47_32972_256750.html#p=4

@angellana08‌

ah ha (don't envy me) I'm in Xiamen right now =p Tell you guys more when I back home tomorrow.

Guest queenjihyun

@loyun‌ WOW im so happy for you.can't wait to your update when you get back.

I have a feeling yesterday that you are in xiamen to see her..because you don't post here about the event..lol

Guest 2hyun

Jun Ji Hyun [CF 2014] - Chocolate Hollyge (30s) 
So Sweet, So cute <3

cr: https://www.facebook.com/WangJHouse

Guest LadyAra

class="entry-title"Classy Cool Jeon Ji Hyun Models Bags for Rouge and Lounge Summer 2014 Collection Posted on July 27, 2014 by ockoala Koalaplayground

xuni.jpg

I’ve always loved Jeon Ji Hyun so it’s nice to see a new generation of K-drama watchers discover her anew after she spent over a decade doing exclusively K-movies. When one plays hard-to-get for the television producers, her grand return has to be as splashy as possible and she couldn’t have picked a more perfect character for her to play than Chun Song Yi in You From Another Star. She was like a female version of Dokko Jin except little bit more endearing and a little bit less smart. She fit the role like a glove almost like it was custom-made for her (which it could have been), and if there was ever a Chun Song Yi-cut of YFAS I would buy that. She’s not the best actress around by a long shot but she’s good enough that her added charisma and insanely beautiful looks naturally validate her A-list status. This week the Korean brand Rouge and Lounge released two new endorsement pictures featuring it’s longtime spokesmodel Jeon Ji Hyun looking cool and classy.[more]

Guest queenjihyun

class="title" title="Inventory goddess body outfit! Jun Ji-hyun to Taiwan outfit large analytical" alt="Inventory goddess body outfit! Jun Ji-hyun to Taiwan outfit large analytical" style="margin: 0px; padding: 2px 0px 2px 60px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 20px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 26px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Inventory goddess body outfit!  Jun Ji-hyun to Taiwan outfit large analytical

connector.php?cmd=file&target=l1_RmFzaGl

Goddess Gianna Jun 7/25 to Taiwan to attend GUCCI big show, called the biggest event in the fashion industry lately. And this made a special trip to the big show to Taiwan Gianna Jun, three-day trip is only GUCCI big show, joked that they finally have time to properly Guangyi Xia Taiwan, understand Taiwan's cultural landscape.

After the first world aircraft, Gianna Jun Yong Kang went to "GEORGE HOUSE" enjoy coffee; after they depart for the National Palace Museum, in the navigation commentary visited more than an hour, then go back to Yongkang district Diners Kodate eat grilled mullet, fried squid and other seafood authentic Taiwanese food. Jun Ji-hyun have shown quite close to the people along the way, will also encounter people waving smile, even the hotel staff said the super kind.

In addition to the trip, Gianna Jun is the first line of the focus of public attention, this time she lightweight garments, and then catch a variety of GUCCI bag, containing the proposed hands just arrived in Taiwan, worth 100,000 yuan of Jackie bag models, as well as leaving the hand worth about 40,000 yuan of Swing green lake package section. Jun Ji-hyun also the night before the big show began, first GUCCI flagship store in Zhongshan enjoy a special exhibition on display Jackie bag to the end of August . The most notable is that the press conference announcing her dress in autumn GUCCI, worth 300,000 yuan of her GUCCI white short dress, add a total of NT $ 800,000 diamond earrings and bracelets appeared Horsebit extraordinary momentum.

GUCCI big show of the day in addition to Gianna Jun, the star-studded field, Tony Yang, Megan Lai, George Hu, Xie Xinying, Kou Jiarui, Wu Xiang Zhen Wang Yangming and seat are all guests. In addition, Fiat Italian heir Lapo Elkann, South Korean actress Jun Ji-hyun and Mr. Patrizio di Marco GUCCI global president appeared in the show in the front row to join the festivities, not for a long time the brand catwalk Chen Ting Ni and Ding Chuncheng rare for GUCCI stand on the catwalk again , became the evening's most stunning beauty episode.

cr: she.com taiwan