(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cryjingle

Are they waiting by the road side to eat durian?  哈哈 cr: as tagged

@charliew where are you?  Miss you! [泪]

@bouquet, Dolce & Gabbana usually will feature floral dresses every other year, and I saw this pic of a girl wearing floral shoes. I think GG can do this.
ecfed293e9b4b7d5274ddca77c11593f.jpgcredit: tumblr

GG can also go with an updated version of the ballet flats like this... in pink. 

0b2ce3e8dbdf0831e1f69fb96a38276c.jpg

credit: balielf

or Christian Louboutin boudoir slippers

3ee14bf2abac8dde042bce712d0c5754.jpg

credit: lyst
or Chloe square-toe ballerina flats

501505057_product_1?$product_size$

credit: barneys
Chloe scallop flats

e9f4d22adc360d55c39cb6c748905645.jpg

credit: shopbop
Prada ribbon shoes...they show a little "toe cleavage" so they're supposedly sexier. kekeke.

44cd5a005634de088590af52f1ec0f52.jpg

credit: favim

And Dolce & Gabbana cage/floral shoes. I heard these were a hit on the runway. But they look painful. 

dolce_gabbana.jpg

credit: basicshoe

BiruAngel said:

How to make Guigui fall in love with you. 

38.  Help her around the kitchen - like chopping the chicken!  [嘻嘻]  
there's a reverse side to this, you know...

How to make Taecyeon fall in love with you.

1. Cut chicken with scissors.  (mwahahaha. How literal can Guigui get? What else would she use for cutting but scissors?)

Thanks @packmule3‌, I learn new words (pro bono) today.

Ok, let's move on. How to make Taec falls in love with you...hmmm....not an easy task! How to melt the heart of this 'ice man'?...I guess you need to have all GG's characters for him falls for you. To aegyo, to laugh, to smile, to pout, to complaint, to request, to be smart, to act stupid, to shy away, to be brave, to play, to joke, to cry, to be frank, all at the right time, right place and right atmosphere. In short, you need to be as smart as, as spontaneous as, as energetic as and most of all, as beautiful as GG to make this guy falls for you...sound tough? GG made it in just weeks! :D

Another new poster from Pepper's to promote nails polish.

Ok, fault finding / critic time again. Why the book?...Does book go along with nail polish?...what's the logic behind?...Can't they just give her flowers, a magic wand or, or,....maybe just holding a 'bird of paradise'?..it is spring time, remember?...gosh, this fault finding job is really tiring :))

Archived