(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.06pm (KST: 8.06pm)Caption 運動完記得拉筋還有喝水喔!附上爆汗的Miss GE  Translation:  After exercise remember to stretch and drink water oh!  Put on 爆汗 Miss GE.
Sorry don't know what is 爆汗, I think it's a skin care product.  Can someone translate this, please?

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 I dont know how to explain...perhaps smtg like cooking egg is common thing, easier and once a week will cook and just because little accident damage it big - I unable to walk much for...almost two week. ..and he had to go operation @@ Sorru poor explanation!

Lmangla

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 7.06pm (KST: 8.06pm)Caption 

運動完記得拉筋還有喝水喔!附上爆汗的Miss GE  Translation:  After exercise remember to stretch and drink water oh!  Put on 爆汗 Miss GE.

Sorry don't know what is 爆汗, I think it's a skin care product.  Can someone translate this, please?

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: And where's Taecyeon's heart for today?  Did he greet her good morning with a heart today? Did I miss that, @biruangel? There must be a greeting from him or something. 

BiruAngel said: @packmule3  Just read yourHmph! Is he kidding me? What's so newsworthy about that, that he's tweeting about it? And if he really wanted to show the elementary school, then he'd take a picture of the school.  If he wanted a picture of the students, then he'd take a snapshot of the children going to school. 
I'm the gullible one!  :\">

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 9.26pm (KST: 10.26pm)Caption 拍樂敦婕妮眼藥水廣告,自己拍的幕後花絮...有人看到廣告嗎? Translation :  Filmed the shooting for Lychee Eye drop Ad, this BTS video was self taken ... has anyone seen the ad?

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 9.26pm (KST: 10.26pm)Caption 拍樂敦婕妮眼藥水廣告,自己拍的幕後花絮...有人看到廣告嗎? Translation :  Filmed the shooting for Lychee Eye drop Ad, this BTS video was self taken ... has anyone seen the ad?

Archived