(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

Phoebechiu

said:

cannakat

said:Translation for Choc 恰女生 April 2014 (Vol. 149)

Page 81

Pink title: Like bright handsome guys, dancing brings me happiness*

Q: What type of person is your ideal other half?

A: The Ok Taecyeon I've known from previously filming the program, is a very manly guy/big boy, but with a sense of mystery, very introverted/restrained, not the type of guy who babble* "I love you", he seemed a little manly/macho but have a boyish heart*.

My ideal type, needs to be handsome, bright, height is 180cm, a macho man when outside, at home a soft guy, hahaha......

===================

Sorry to cut you post!

From a recent interview in a Chinese magazine, TaecYeon mentioned that he is not good at expressing his affection toward girl friend, family, and fans.Interesting!  If GuiGui just knew him through WGM show, how GuiGui knows that TaecYeon is actually a guy who is not good at expressing his affection.   

Guest spicystrawberry

So its not a zip. Can see clearly that its zip :) latest pic from dispatch posted by @BiruAngel

@Lmangla said:Let's chat...Q6: what do you think happened to the gifts? the alien pyjamas, the aliens for shoes, the plants.....I agree with you, it is probably packed in a drawer or a box in his closet. Well, the plant (if it is still alive) isn't in the closet because it needs sunlight and water. I think the plant is alive but he hasn't taken care of it. It is among the other house plants at his parent's home ;) His ring, I think that is with the gold ring his parents gave him (maybe he has a jewelry case for all his bracelets and rings) :P 
Q7: why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning?  
She told him all kinds of things as they unpacked the photos in the morning and arranged them around the house/room. (Well, she had to talk to hide haw she was stuffing paper wrappings under the pillows.. :)) ...) She probably told him he had a nice back from the first time she gave him a back massage (she did say, "Ok TaecYeon, the body") :\">It must have been quite an experience to meet 2PM members who you've seen only from afar (TV & such)Then to have the guy with "the body" as your virtual husband and look at him in front of you in the "flesh"?! ---MY mind would have a hard time with that!!! @-) :-O 

@Lmangla said: Lets chat

Q8: Okcat has been making all sort of references to different memories to the show. If you were the poster designer, pick a detail/memory that you would like to see in a okcat poster.

Q9: other ships have couple jacket sightings. we have couple apple photos! :P what other other food would you like to see the two posting away? okcat with bagel and while she posts cream cheese? maybe a location perhaps? a photo of her at bridge and he follows it up with a view of seoul river? spazz away!

Q10: have you noticed that okcat best friend is a chick but the chick has no name. why do you think that is?

P.S ~ delu drenched answers are fantastic! so don't be shy and write. :D

P.S #2 ~ this is the last round of questions... for now! @leechalee, gil noona -- would love to see a funny okcat poster...

lol. 
You know @angelangie I rarely complain to the moderators and admin but I must this time. 
See the banner on top about scheduled maintenance?
Please do not use 12 PM or 12 AM just because it causes confusion. For clarity’s sake, it’s always better to say 12 noon or 12 midnight. Technically, anyway, AM starts after 12:01:01 midnight and PM ends at 11:59:59pm. 
:)
Troublemaker here. 

On their (2PM) previous travel for Arena tour, Hottest was banned from taking pics of 2PM at the airport with the warning, if any Hottest is caught taking pics, 2PM will use a 'banner' for cover next time.  

Not quite sure what's the purpose of such a ban ... anyone cares to enlighten this blur person? :-/

Such a weird request from 2pm. Why Hottest cannot take picture of them in a public area?...hmm...So, meaning if I am not Hottest and if I am soooooo lucky to bump into them at the airport, I can take photo of them? Ok, arasso..now, all chingus, I declare I am "not" a Hottest... hehe... :D

What's a banner? 

I’ve also wondered about this, too. But from the other point-of-view...

You see, there ARE private curbside entrances to terminals, especially in major international airports. These entrances are used by foreign dignitaries. 

However, at the London Heathrow airport, you don’t even have to be a head of government to avail of these VIP entrances; you just need to pay up and pre-arrange it with your airlines.  :) Same with Reagan National in Washington DC, JFK in New York City, LAX in Los Angeles. So, I’m quite surprised that Seoul-Incheon airport, being a state-of-the-art airport, or that old airport Gimpo, doesn’t have a special access to VIPs or to high-end patrons who request such privilege.  

I think if they, the k-entertainers themselves, really really want to, they can lobby the airport authorities to have a specially designated secured access for them.  :) But then, some of the limelight seekers will miss the paparazzi. 

Banner?...not sure maybe to use a big banner to wrap themselves up or to disguise themselves... :)) true..if they do not want to be taken picture by fans, they should have used the special / VIP passage....but if I happen to bump into TG, I DONT CARE! take picture first... :D

Archived