(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

These are the things I liked about Guigui’s brief appearance for Season 2:

For reference, @biruangel's gifs are here:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27191315/#Comment_27191315
1. She was upbeat and positive about her marital experience with GWGM. She didn’t mention any trouble or discord during her 3 month partnership with Taecyeon, although goodness knows how many and often anti-fans disparaged her, pointing out her childishness and her English deficiency. 
2. She was also mature in her perspective of her participation on the virtual reality show. Anybody else would say the trite and banal observation that GWGM was a learning experience. Everything in life is a learning experience, duh. We get that. But Guigui summed up her experience as a completed journey. It gave her a “sense of completion” because the beginning and the ending were like matching bookends to her love story. I’ve always thought that their story had closure, and I'm glad to hear it from her. 
38e5b880cc689b433cf4f5cb711d3938.jpg

3. Furthermore, for a girl like Guigui to articulate that she felt a “sense of completion” and to gesture that her beginning and the ending matched, with barely concealed glee and happiness, it wouldn’t take a genius to sense that something was UP.  A typical  interviewee would've displayed a serene demeanor and calm, UNAFFECTED emotions. She'd smile, of course this is showbiz after all, but the eyes wouldn't be able to sustain a direct gaze and would flit from side to side.
S2%203.gif

On the other hand, Guigui’s sparkle couldn't be contained. 
Look; this is simple, really:  when somebody says that the start and end matched, the reason can only be that her expectations were met and fulfilled. And what were the expectations of  a couple appearing in a GWGW show...aside from the season's success? 
Taecyeon said it himself at the beginning, "No matter how one looks at this, this is sort of a match-make.” (BTS ep1 at 2:34) As for Guigui, her press conference might be self-fulfilling: "…so later on there’s no need to get married again.” lol
tumblr_mw008eszDX1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif

4. Above all, she coupled her name with her Oppa.  “Don’t forget me and Oppa.”  This shout-out, given with the same enthusiasm that she had wished Taecyeon Happy Birthday, demonstrated her care and attention to the continued success of her partner as well.  She didn't wish for fans to remember HER alone; she mentioned Taecyeon, too.  And this simple gesture attested to their ongoing RELATIONSHIP.  Their contact did NOT end after the filming ended; they DO keep each other's welfare in mind. 
I know some people will persist idiotically in arguing that if someone truly cares for his/her GWGM spouse, then he/she should protect his/her partner from the fans’ censure. Pfffft. Does that make sense?  Didn’t they just listen to the statistics that GWGM management keeps on bragging about?  The number of fans of GWGM couples far exceeds any fans of any boy band group. And let’s not forget: there ARE fans within the boy band group itself who strongly support the GWGM couples, too. So, nope! that argument of keeping quiet to protect a loved one from rabid fans is INVALID.  And to anti-Taecgui lurkers in our forum -- you know who you are -- this applies to BOTH couples. 
Here, perhaps this picture will make my point clearer. 
96852ead0e19b99548675b02eba3d7b3.jpg

When it comes to fans’ approval for Taecgui, what is visible is only the tip of the iceberg.  
And Guigui’s admiration for her Oppa has given Taecyeon enormous popularity, favor and goodwill from previous non-fans, and created a shield around him, like a forcefield, from his critics.
Seriously, everybody loves a real love story...not a phony one.
945028_10152853847965038_1500304755_n.jp

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said: chocolateicecreamcupcake said: packmule3 said: @sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
By the way, do you happen to know of any reason why breakfast would be THAT important to Guigui? Yes...I know we all have to eat breakfast, but I'm known to skip breakfast and just drink coffee if I'm pressed for time.  But with Guigui, breakfast seems to be a religion. She MAKES time for it.  Is there a, uhmmm.... health reason or something, for her to do that?
Thanks. 

Guest sophora

chocolateicecreamcupcake

said:

packmule3

said:

chocolateicecreamcupcake

said:

packmule3

said:

@sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
By the way, do you happen to know of any reason why breakfast would be THAT important to Guigui? Yes...I know we all have to eat breakfast, but I'm known to skip breakfast and just drink coffee if I'm pressed for time.  But with Guigui, breakfast seems to be a religion. She MAKES time for it.  Is there a, uhmmm.... health reason or something, for her to do that?
Thanks. 

Guest leechalee

Because thisBj30LXQCYAA0e6a.jpg
Reminds him of this
c8ea15ce36d3d5397967b0ad3b87e950352ab002_zps95dc708f.jpg

thiscouple_zps7f7bdaa0.jpg

and thisFanMix00333_zps9a742b8a.jpg
edited to add: credit to @angelangie and whoever owns the others :):x 

Guest bluemoonlight

It already started to re-broadcast in Taiwan.  Don't know when exactly but maybe sometime earlier this month?  When I was flipping through the channels last week, HM were on their honeymoon.  

Did it? Mianhe...since I don't live in Taiwan, didn't know it already started! I was just excited to see new pics! Okay...maybe there was only 1 new pic! ;))

Waiting & waiting for Taec to share his pics...but that's not gonna ever happen! He's just hoarding all those pics for himself! Selfish Taec! :))

Guest leechalee

packmule3

said:

Excellent drawing, @leechalee! Thank you.  :)

I tried doing one. Although mine’s the pits, I’m posting it to show that we like to make fun of ourselves, too. 
I tried to draw muscles; that’s why the stick arms and legs are thicker than usual.  I made his signature Dumbo ears.  And no, those fingers weren't trying to tickle her or doing anything inappropriate. :)   However, TY was about to fall off the couch, so he was holding on to Guigui for his dear life.
Your drawing was 100% better than mine.  :) 

Guest lok2ming

Oh~~happy 1800 pages (seems I am too late :P)
I will go Seoul tomorrow night!!!!

Wish me good luck~~XDD

Okcat, hope I can meet you in seoul

Guest leechalee

lok2ming said:

Oh~~happy 1800 pages (seems I am too late :P)
I will go Seoul tomorrow night!!!!

Wish me good luck~~XDD

Okcat, hope I can meet you in seoul

OkCat Facebook on Sat, Mar 29 at 7.33pm (KST: 8.33pm)
Caption Shall we dance, tonight? 

Few days ago was "to meet up", now is "shall we dance"....Mr CEO is really missing someone especially in this spring time...you know love is in the air season...kekeke :x

have a safe flight and heeeeapps of fun in Seoul chingu!

if you happen to pass by/see anything TG related, dont hesitate to share.. #becasesharingiscaring lol

you hope to meet OkCat? i hope you meet TY! and pick-pocket his phone and upload all the unseen GWGM photos! :-\" :-\" "do it, do it, do it" amber tone :))

aww...i am jealous now. I want to go too.... I want!...I want!... :D

anyway, do enjoy and have a nice trip. Dont forget to drop by JYP office...might bump into Taec and....... haha :D

Archived