(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@129alphabet, that's sooo cute! You and @leechalee are good. Though we can't all produce artworks like those of that fanartist @biruangel uploads, our simple stick drawings are just as funny and sooo quirky like us.  They'll brighten up our days. 
photo_zps3beec97c.jpg
 1618469_1434264346817510_2125697420_n.jp

I have another picture that we can spoof. Whoever wants to do it, feel free to add a stick figure of Guigui. Mwahahaha. No pervy ones, though. Taecyeon_1393917700_20140304_Taecyeon_2.

And I also found this, their confetti tapes from the said concert. Credit to http://fyeahtaec.tumblr.com/
tumblr_n31y1n1jGs1r4mt3co1_500.png

They had the same words as the confetti or silver tapes used in the Jan 27 Nagoya concert.Credit for picture and translation goes to: http://fykhun.tumblr.com/post/74778449325/140127-genesis-of-2pm-arena-tour-in-nagoyatumblr_n02nemSUzx1r4mt3co1_500.png
Taecyeon's tape says this: You are my world. It’s Only You ♥

And FYI, here are the other boys' translations. Also from http://fykhun.tumblr.com/.
Jun. K: What is LOVE? You Don’t even kno’ bout LOVE. 77-143-00 by NO♥Nichkhun: I’m staring at you from the stage. So WonderfulWooyoung: I GIVE UP on your smile! (because it’s nice) 
Junho: HEY YOU! l’ll never let you go^-^♥ Chansung: Your Perfume in the wind is coming closer to me.

Found this, too, from onehallyu.com.
http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/10859-2pm-kwave-magazine/

It's from the July 2013 issue of the KWAVE magazine, Vol. 10.  Note, @korchick, what he says about consistency. :) tumblr_mpgio6Dl0B1ry8s29o1_1280.jpg

If you ladies want to check out the other boys' individual shots, just go to the link above. :) 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

@korchick

I hate to say this but I think GG was just imitating the hand sign on her sweat shirt.   :D:D:D
Alright!  Don't hit me!
1394443_10153416988855038_421434617_n_zp

Where is she. She's taken a few at this place

@

Lmangla

said:

posted in okcat twitter around 13.00 PM KST, march 26
looks funny ~ can people figure out who those 2 are in that pics?

OKCAT COMICS EP.25 '프로필 사진촬영'. 보시면서 맛점하시라냥! 냐냥! MEOW
Translation:  
OKCAT COMICS EP.25 'Profile Photo Session'. Enjoy tasty lunch while viewing, nyang! Nah-nyang! MEOW

Guest spicystrawberry

korchick said:

@

Lmangla

said:

posted in okcat twitter around 13.00 PM KST, march 26
looks funny ~ can people figure out who those 2 are in that pics?

OKCAT COMICS EP.25 '프로필 사진촬영'. 보시면서 맛점하시라냥! 냐냥! MEOW
Translation:  
OKCAT COMICS EP.25 'Profile Photo Session'. Enjoy tasty lunch while viewing, nyang! Nah-nyang! MEOW

Guest spicystrawberry

Unrelated but @Gil_Noona and sooooo on (memory loss)Taecyeon's member - JunHo will be release second solo Japanese tour
junho.jpg

2PM‘s Junho surprised fans during a concert in Tokyo on March 24 with the announcement of his second solo Japanese tour. The tour is set to begin in July, and he will visit five cities.The solo tour will begin with a two day concert on July 3-4 in the city of Sapparo. He will then perform in Fukuoka on July 14-15, before going to Nagoya on July17-18. He will then stop in Osaka on July 24-25, before going to Tokyo on July 31-August 1. His final concert of the tour will be held in the famous Nippon Budokan on August 12-13.Junho talked about his upcoming concert saying,  “I am getting ready for a cool concert where the fans can participate. I hope you will be looking forward for it.” Watch the Japanese fans go crazy at Junho’s concert announcement below.

cr : Soompi 

Archived