[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@Krystalce I can't.  I can't die in peace because I don't want MH in jail.  I love that he won't compromise himself or YJ for the easy fix, the easy way out (learn something, DH) but I can't be at peace with the potential fallout. 

SY, you irredeemable beyotch, why would you do this?!  How can you?!  Is she actually going to destroy MH?  Can she really go this far?  Isn't it enough to see he is willing to put his head on the chopping block to honor his love for YJ to know you've lost?! 

She thinks MH learned nothing from the JH incident except how to mope and obsess, that YJ is no more than an extension of that.  He never expected to find love again but MH realized he hadn't displayed a heart willing to sacrifice and that contributed to losing JH.  It was easier for him to believe that kind of heart simply didn't exist in the world in order to bear his own guilt.  But a combination of time and observing YJ, the bearer of such a heart, taught him more than SY acknowledges.  MH now knows how strong his heart can be if he trusts it.  MH now knows who will join him, help him, if he were to fall into the water, as his father put it.  MH is ready to be a man.  I think his father can respect that, if nothing else. 

Just... don't go to jail. 

Thanks everyone for the insights, spoilers, translations and because you helped me not lose my sanity, waiting for the preview.

Now I can sleep peacefully...oh nooo now that I saw the preview I don't think I will be able to sleep. Too many thoughts running through my head about the preview and what will happen.

Guest blueivy

@krystalce....MH dad did pot him on his back.... In thinking he's having a change of heart and is proud of his son the man he has become

Guest jjsweeter0211

Da Hee updates her me2day~
dhlove1985_8392725792309095113.jpg?type=

이제 마지막을 가고있는..시간이 참 빠른것같다..비밀 마지막회 대본 이뿌죠~~?우리 딜라둥&닿팽이들 못된세연이 많이 응원해줘서 고마워~!!마지막까지 열심히할게~!오늘 날씨가많이춥다~옷 따뜻하게입고 나가기~~♥오늘도 사랑사랑해♥ 

http://me2day.net/dhlove1985

Google translate
Now, in the last ... time to go faster seems to be true. Secret final episode script yippujyo ~ ~? Dillard round and reach the top of our naughty Seyon Thank you for cheering a lot ~!'ll Work hard till the end! Much the weather today cold, wear warm clothes, going out ~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ I love love today

jjsweeter0211 said: Da Hee updates her me2day~

이제 마지막을 가고있는..시간이 참 빠른것같다..비밀 마지막회 대본 이뿌죠~~?우리 딜라둥&닿팽이들 못된세연이 많이 응원해줘서 고마워~!!마지막까지 열심히할게~!오늘 날씨가많이춥다~옷 따뜻하게입고 나가기~~♥오늘도 사랑사랑해♥ 

http://me2day.net/dhlove1985

Google translate
Now, in the last ... time to go faster seems to be true. Secret final episode script yippujyo ~ ~? Dillard round and reach the top of our naughty Seyon Thank you for cheering a lot ~!'ll Work hard till the end! Much the weather today cold, wear warm clothes, going out ~ ~ ~ ♥ ♥ I love love today

Watching epi. 15 preview was quite disturbing as DH is someone who doesn't have any conscience.  I mean, He left MH's estranged girlfriend (JH) and unborn child to die whilst he fend ignorance, and then he had the audacity to hate MH with a passion....shouldn't it be the other way around. I just don't get DH's rationale. He should be kissing MH's rare for the rest of his pathetic life. Also, the same applies to what he's doing to YJ as well. She took the blame for him, served time in the penitentiary for almost 5 years, had their child, San in prison ---- then he instigated a situation that ripped a child from its mother, left her father in another town (Pohang ) to basically die from pneumonia and then he had the audacity once again to spew rubbish at how he's the victim. Is this guy (DH) on drugs?!

omg..... they didnt go for the cliche....... sooo happppyyyy. you go girlllllll!!!!

MH that move earn a deep respect from me. he expect people to pay for their crime, he himself ready to pay for any crime Kgroup committed, although it was his father who made the deal.

thank you writer nim for not going to the usual cliche.

my poor finger need rest now :)

@IPoshie - RE: "Is this guy (DH) or drugs?!"
I think the whole story is about one man's descent into darkness. He - like all of us - has the ability to do very noble things OR very self serving things.
He has consistently chosen to *serve himself* before all others. If he had made the (right) choice to SAVE JiHee --or at least try to, he may have lost his career as a prosecutor, but he would have still had a future with a loving mate. Yoo Jung would have stayed by his side (You know she would) ....but........step by step, he's created his own hell.
The entire cast -- writers, directors, actors...even the audio crew -- have really made a work of Art with this story - I'm sooooo glad I didn't miss it. (Tip of the Hat ~ to @tessieroo of couch-kimchi.com) (‘•ᴥ •’) ♥

Guest blueivy

WOW...why does monkey-crazy Se Yeon have a busted lip? Self-inflicted?  .... O.o

It was last supper kiss from DH that gave SY a busted lip.....

sally_b

said:

@IPoshie - RE: "Is this guy (DH) or drugs?!"
I think the whole story is about one man's descent into darkness. He - like all of us - has the ability to do very noble things OR very self serving things.
He has consistently chosen to *serve himself* before all others. If he had made the (right) choice to SAVE JiHee --or at least try to, he may have lost his career as a prosecutor, but he would have still had a future with a loving mate. Yoo Jung would have stayed by his side (You know she would) ....but........step by step, he's created his own hell.
The entire cast -- writers, directors, actors...even the audio crew -- have really made a work of Art with this story - I'm sooooo glad I didn't miss it. (Tip of the Hat ~ to @tessieroo of couch-kimchi.com) (‘•ᴥ •’) ♥

@blueivy - RE: "It was last supper kiss from DH that gave SY a busted lip....."(awesome comment)
It would be too much to hope for to have Yoo Jung (or Gangster Unni) deliver that punch ~ tho'it would be delicious to watch.
I suspect "I want you, you, you! I love you I love you ILOVE YOUUUUUU!!-nut-case 8-X" went on another breaking things spree and got a shard to the mouth. --- I must say -- I'm tremendously impressed with Lee Da Hee. She's taken haughty-Chaebol-heiress to another level...and believe it or not - she's infused so much pain in her portrayal -- I DO, in fact, see her *crazy* as a tiny (tiny) bit sympathetic. That's good acting. Points for her.
EDIT: p.s. Good night & sleep well to all those who stayed up to catch the preview (hug)I'm awake for a while because I took a lovely afternoon nap.. ahhhhh ~ :)