(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hi I'm new here ..... I love the interaction between GuiGui & Taec in Global WGM.  Despite the language barrier, they do have a special way to communicate (i don't know what it is but they managed to somehow) a touch or a look perhaps.  But they do need a common verbal language to communicate deeper thoughts and feelings with each other.  In order to make their relationship work, if they gonna date for real that is, GuiGui needs to brush up her English/Korean and Taec, his Chinese.  

Guest Jenny Nguyen

I was thinking like since everyone is voting for their favorite couple to be remarried.I thought it was be pretty cool if the people of WGM had two couples! so all the fans of TaecGui and Khuntoria would be happy instead of everyone fighting which couple is better. If they had two couples then the whole WGM programwould be really fun to watch! since Victoria and GuiGui can speak the same language , They can be secretly talking about their husbandsin language that they cant understand :D Oh and nichkhun can give "girl" advice for Taec of do/donts.If they housewarming party then the whole 2pm crew would be there.
~ idkidk Fangirling over here.

tamah said:

@jcruz wrote: In episode two you can see that he starts to change and in his behind the scenes comments he starts to open up a lot about how surprised he is that he is having real feelings. I think this all continued until the episodes in Jejudo. It appears that their relationship grew to a point in Jeju Island that after that episode, Taec became very cautious what he said on camera and in the behind the scenes footage. His answers became very generic and he was very careful never to say too much.

(sorry to cut your post). That's an interesting observation, I will need to go back and watch his interviews. Here is what I'm thinking. I'm not surprise that he is more cautious what he say during his interviews after Jeju eps., (1) it may be that they have gotten closer and to avoid the watchful eyes of the FBI (2) this is the time when GG scandal started, and made him awared that GG's mom can use his relationship to start a scandal. Maybe?

angelangie said:

for those of you that are interested in the poll by the Hunan TV about which couple you want to have re-marriage the most...you can just proceed to the below link and all you need to do is click on the words as circled in blue, you can only vote once a day... :)

Polling Link: http://www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#1

Oh Poll again.   It seem hard to believe the result of this pole is going to give them the chance to remarried.  I hope no cheating this time hahaha.  I heard Nickhun had girlfriend and Victoria got boyfriend too.  If they remarried I don't think the show can do any good for them.  May be Taec and Gui Gui so busy they don't have time to do the show again.   Any how I will go to vote for TaecGui every day twice hahaha.

gnr92 said:

hi~~ I'm new here. my soompi account also new. see, I do love this couple. really :)

gui gui is so cute. i like her...

hope you guys will treat me well. thank you :D

Hello and welcome to the TaecGui ship.  We will treat everyone well unless they are the traitors then we have to kick them out hahaha.

Jenny Nguyen said:

TaecGui Fans! Please vote for TaecGui Couple if you want to give them the chance to get remarried.They are currently in number 2.You can vote twice only.VOTE HERE : www.hunantv.com/v/2013/hgzyqdkw2/#­­­­1scroll all the way down to vote ! vote by clicking on the heart. COME ON TaecGui Fans! LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET REMARRIED

Lets vote vote vote

I was thinking like since everyone is voting for their favorite couple to be remarried.I thought it was be pretty cool if the people of WGM had two couples! so all the fans of TaecGui and Khuntoria would be happy instead of everyone fighting which couple is better. If they had two couples then the whole WGM programwould be really fun to watch! since Victoria and GuiGui can speak the same language , They can be secretly talking about their husbandsin language that they cant understand :D Oh and nichkhun can give "girl" advice for Taec of do/donts.If they housewarming party then the whole 2pm crew would be there.

~ idkidk Fangirling over here.

Lolol, I like this.

Lmangla said: tamah said:

@jcruz wrote: In episode two you can see that he starts to change and in his behind the scenes comments he starts to open up a lot about how surprised he is that he is having real feelings. I think this all continued until the episodes in Jejudo. It appears that their relationship grew to a point in Jeju Island that after that episode, Taec became very cautious what he said on camera and in the behind the scenes footage. His answers became very generic and he was very careful never to say too much.

(sorry to cut your post). That's an interesting observation, I will need to go back and watch his interviews. Here is what I'm thinking. I'm not surprise that he is more cautious what he say during his interviews after Jeju eps., (1) it may be that they have gotten closer and to avoid the watchful eyes of the FBI (2) this is the time when GG scandal started, and made him awared that GG's mom can use his relationship to start a scandal. Maybe?

Remembering the best time

these photos remind me of Taec bringing up the 'yes/no' game again and he said he was HURT when GuiGui said 'no'....also Taec's question to GuiGui 'how about now?' and GuiGui replied 'yes'...oh, how sweet...heaps of sweet memories which is so so so so hard to forget....:-) :-) :-)

Guest bladerunner

Biru Angel said: Hi I'm new here ..... I love the interaction between GuiGui & Taec in Global WGM.  Despite the language barrier, they do have a special way to communicate (i don't know what it is but they managed to somehow) a touch or a look perhaps.  But they do need a common verbal language to communicate deeper thoughts and feelings with each other.  In order to make their relationship work, if they gonna date for real that is, GuiGui needs to brush up her English/Korean and Taec, his Chinese.  

Guest bladerunner

China tv show "男左女右” will broadcast @ 7/20 i think.This is one of their hidden camera/prank preview video clip.Maybe someone can do a translation for people who can't understand chinese.(sorry, my english sucks)You can see GG's personality, she is a very good friend and no wonder all her co-stars love her!

Guest bladerunner

Found 2 more preview videos for upcoming china tv show "男左女右" Gui Gui cut.Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU_GAU0Myghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pDIVc-VmRE

Guest bladerunner

amylove

said: Does anyone know where I can watch the drama where guigui is the spoil girl ( kinda mean towards the main girl ) ? I saw someone post it up, but I couldn't find it. Thanks!

Guest kwan33

Lmangla said:

tamah said:

It does not bother me that he was cautious on camera. I just hope that he was honest with her in private if he felt something and was brave enough to make the move. Last time I wasn't very clear and got everyone bothered and bashing Taec and so I want to explain a bit here. I feel like their big sister towards both of them but I get Gui Gui more.

In the last chat in the tent, she says, "You won't forget me after?" -- meaning she has no idea if she made an impact in his life. While they were on the train station, it reminded me of this line a character said in this movie, "Life is like a train journey and we meet lots of people on that train. Not all of us will travel to our destination and may get off at a different station. But some people you will remember even if the journey was short."

Sometimes words need to be said. From personal experience, I know how important that is. Everyone thought that there was something happening between the two of us (some even assumed I was his girlfriend) and even though I felt more, we were just friends. But it grew more frustrating for me because it wasn't clear how he felt. I was okay with just being a friend but I needed to know where I stood. Finally, I simply walked away and just treated him politely from then on even when we did meet. In hindsight, I am not sorry that he was in my life but at that time, I was angry with him and myself. Sometimes words need to be said and heard and positions should be made clear.

Now, back to Taec and Gui Gui, she is more upfront on how she feels but he is more introverted. If he does not tell her how he feels, she will simply assume that he is not interested and harden her heart and move on. I am not expecting him to be like Ji Hyun Woo who declared his love for Yoo Ina at the Queen InHyun's press conference (that I must say was super cool). But if he does like her, I hope that he will be brave to pursue her in private and not hesitate because of career, distance, etc.... Regardless I do wish them both the best.

:x

@Lmangla

Totally agree with u :)

some may say action speaks louder than words whereas for Guigui is words speak louder than actions just use simple words .... I like u ... will u be my girl... :) Don't let her confused she needs assurance from him she doesn't have the power yet to read his thoughts :D

lets ask wooyoung to give him another hard push :))

Wonderful words n insights. The ball in T court..it up to him now. I pray he will make d move regardless of career etc. To wait like shinwa group till 30 is sad. U miss things in life's passing. For all unno God will grant much happiness when u r with your love..prosperity in building family even at 26. Its never too early to start. Will continue...btw he is like shy smiley in promo vid who r u..ghost flashes I thnik noooo????

Archived