Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I'm still in heaven, knowing that our Cutie will be in a drama....   cute-animated-japanese-kitten-grey-8.gifLeaf_Cat_emoticon_danc2_GAIARO_by_k.gif

black-cat-emoticon-010.gif  Looks like we are all going to have three straight days of sleepness nights starting on August.  Sunday Night -> 1N2D, Monday and Tuesday Night --> Green Scalpel.   We really need to set  an schedule with our resident sexy doctor Dr. Moon.   Leaf_Cat_emoticon_n3n_GAIARO_by_kan.gifDr Moon....!!! I'll be your first patient!!! grey-cat-002.gif

mrdimples said: Thank you for posting this. I read Baidu fans' comments that this interview is very interesting.

RL is getting a hold on me, I have been busy trying to get some stuff done for @manyearsago and the Japan Fanmeet. I am also going away for a while, I hope I can translate this before my trip. I think our translators are very busy as well. If no one is doing this, I will try my best. I am getting cross-eyed just staring at all those words, Dr Moon! When will it be my turn?

Guest Caecilia_12

coolreborn said: @Caecilia_12, I'm really glad you "found" Cutie again my dear. And if I ever kick you, it will be towards Cutie. :D As always, I find it heart-warming to read how a fan of Cutie became his fan. Thank you for seeing Cutie as he is and loving him as he is. Yup, this "Cutie Fever" had taken hold of us and its something that we don't want to let go of.. instead we cling to it. LOL.

Well, I'm glad that 7LCS had brought you to Cutie, though I'd say, it became a bit of challenge for me. kekekeke. Let's just be with him and support him eh. And I really hope that he will take the Green Scalpel drama, it would be real nice to see him in a different role.

Guest Caecilia_12

Joo Won leads in KBS "Green Mass"

Source | 2013/05/27 | 106 views | Permalink |

photo313834.jpg

Actor Joo Won has been cast for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Green Mass".

Joo Won takes on the role of a pediatric resident Park Si-on. In the human medical drama "Green Mass", Park Si-on is the son of a minor who was abusive and therefore Si-on suffers autism and development disability but is taken care of at a health center and not a children's facility.

This is because of Si-on's genius mind called the savant syndrome (showing outstanding perspective for the human body and long term memory). Director Choi senses the genius in Si-on and becomes his supporter, developing him into pediatric resident. However, Si-on's personality development disability is the problem. He's suffering various disabilities but he's sure about his right's and wrong's.

Park Si-on is a pure and untainted soul. He's also got the heart of a bright child and has a warm heart which cares for people. Joo Won was attracted by this fact that made him take on this role.

Joo Won's agency claims, "Joo Won is able to expand his spectrum through this role. He should do well as he is very responsible for his duties".

Previously, Joo Won starred in dramas, "Bread, Love and Dreams", "Ojak Brothers", "Bridal Mask"and "7th Grade Civil Servant". Many are thrilled to see Joo Won and this new character that he's putting on.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Glad to know his reason to confirm this drama!!This is also your qualities that make us swoon for you, Cutie!!!  :\">

Guest maea18

@coolreborn well, i've been in hiatus waiting for a good news to post in this thread. :D@simplydramafield, i don't think parental abuse can cause autism, i think it was inborn.. since the symptoms show early as 2 months right after babies are born.. :) but well never know, since its korean drama..