Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

OMG :x So gorgeous :x

cr to DC

Yess she is so gorgeus so beautifull.. Haaahhh really hope the men in real life will be the perfect one for her.. Can't wait for it.. Hope the best 4 her [-O<

She's always beautifull in the wedding wether it simple like in all in or cute sexy like in FH or swEet elegance in TWTB just :-bd :-bd :-bd .. Btw never see her in traditional korean wedding dress.. But sure she is gonna be look so gorgeus beautifull ..

Hope in real life is gonna be fairy tale one.. A happily ever after in magic kingdom <:-P

Guest leegay1227

I've read a blind item a month ago that a major tv network here in the Philippines was under negotiation w/ SBS about a drama w/c was not air yet to be broadcast here in Ph.That time TWTWB was still not airing in Korea. I think TWTWB was the drama reffered to in that bI...fingers crossed...& GMA 7 is the tv network,just my guess. ^*_*^ :) :)

thanks to all dear SHKers for the amazing updates...you guys make my day  >:D<

kim: agreed,SHK totally rocks in chinese outfits...soo elegant and serenely beautiful.. :x

so did i hear it right? Andy lau is in  HK's next movie? OMG,i loveeeee him!! .. and im glad hes part of the film..  8-> 

i hope our girl's next C-movie becomes a boxoffice hit like TGM and earns her much critical acclaim    ;;)

Ah wednesday is finally here and just like you all im soo looking forward to our drama and i already am jumping up and down with excitement!! its going to be a total cliffhanger this week and cant wait to watch it... Happy watching dearies     <:-P

shkhe.jpg

shk1.jpg

Just read an interview with John Woo,now this interview was way back in 2008.
CC will play  a doctor from Taiwan(is good if it still is).Hye Kyo will play Kuomintang (a political party) general's wife.
When asked why he chose Hye Kyo,John Woo said "I watched Song Hye Kyo in full house,Hwang Jin Yi etc.She grasped all emotional scenes really well and more importantly she acted naturally.I was mesmerised by Hye Kyo in Hwang Jin Yi,and only got to know Song Hye Kyo after i watched Hwang Jin Yi.When i met her in person,i realised she's a cheerful , outgoing girl and very beautiful too.In Hwang Jin Yi,her character did not give up and succumb to fate furthermore she has the courage to fight and it's similar to a character in my next movie,that's why i decided to cast her in"
source:baidu

@songhyegyonet , please help us, I think here is an in-depth article about SHK:

http://blog.naver.com/000sim2?Redirect=Log&logNo=80180678250&from=section

I can't understand a word becos can't copy it.

Can you tell me summary of its?
Sorry to bother you.
Thanks you sooooo much :)

viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4968e08dd4d60005a5e420f61e8644c615eb21ebbbf8e1925d663a432f866310368d29acb76b42&f_no=2cf3da36e2
viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4968e08dd4d60005a5e420f61e8644c615eb21ebbbf8e1925d653c127cd43814638d2aacb76b42&f_no=2ff3da36e2
via dc

And another article which I think
we should definitely read

‘그겨울 송혜교 스타일 완전정복’ 5가지 키워드

30000249454.jpg

최근 SBS 수목드라마스페셜 ‘그 겨울, 바람이 분다’(극본 노희경, 연출 김규태)가 높은 인기를 자랑하자 주인공들의 패션도 화제몰이를 하고 있다.

극 중 대기업의 유일한 상속녀이자 시각장애인 오영 역을 맡은 송혜교는 캐릭터에 충실한 동시에 세련된 스타일로 여성 시청자들의 워너비로 각광받고 있다. 특히 드라마 시작 전부터 노희경 작가와 함께 직접 스타일링에 대해 이야기하고 본인이 자료 조사를 해 의상팀과 함께 콘셉트에 대한 논의를 한 것으로 알려져 눈길을 끌었다.

이에 송혜교가 제안하는 오영의 스타일링 포인트 다섯 가지를 알아본다.

# 의상1: 고급스러움과 실용성을 고려한 스타일링
극중 오영의 곁에는 늘 왕비서(배종옥 분)라는 인물이 지키고 있다. 그래서 처음 콘셉트를 잡았을 때 왕비서가 바라는 오영은 어떠할 것인가를 먼저 생각했고 왕비서가 원하는 오영의 모습은 기업의 대표다운 점잖고 차분한 모습이라 결정을 내렸다. 더불어 앞이 보이지 않는 오영을 위해 의상을 선택할 때도 움직임이 편하고 실용적 의상을 선택했을 것이라는 가정 하에 핏감이 잘 사는 코트를 선택했다. 이에 송혜교가 입고 나온 톰보이 코트 등은 심플한 멋과 동시에 실용성까지 고려한 스타일링이라 할 수 있다.

# 포인트 아이템: 심플한 코트에 스카프
심플한 코트에 스카프를 매치한다. 스카프는 목을 따뜻하게 감싸고 코트 안으로 단정하게 넣어 연출함으로써 고급스럽고 심플한 룩을 완성했다. 스카프들은 촬영 전 콘셉트 미팅 후 엄선해 직접 구입한 것. 이 스카프는 들고나간 가방 손잡이에 캐주얼하게 묶어두면 모던한 가방도 좀 더 스타일리시하게 연출할 수 있어 일석이조 아이템이다.

# 액세서리: 여성스러움을 강조한 진주 주얼리
주얼리 콘셉트는 대기업 상속녀를 부각시키기 위해 진주 아이템으로 정했다. 하지만 기존 진주 주얼리의 경우 대부분 여성스러움이 짙어 캐주얼한 의상과 매치하기에는 어울리지 않는 감이 있었다. 고급스러움과 여성스러움을 살리되 캐주얼한 의상에도 어울릴 수 있는 진주 주얼리를 한 브랜드와 함께 스타일리스트가 직접 제작했다. 이에 실용성을 추구하는 tm타일에 세련미를 더할 수 있었다.

# 슈즈: 과감한 하이힐과 트랜디한 워커
시각장애인 역할에서 콘셉트를 잡기 가장 힘들었던 아이템은 신발이었다. 스타일리스트는 앞이 보이지 않아 낮고 편안한 신발을 위주로 생각했지만, 시각장애인 복지관에 직접 가서 화장하는 법, 하이힐 신는 법, 식사하는 법 등 시각장애인 교본으로 많은 것을 배우고 온 송혜교는 시각장애인은 하이힐을 신을 수 없다는 편견을 깨기 위해 과감하게 콘셉트를 바꿔 보행자가 함께 할 때는 하이힐을 신기로 정했다. 또 자칫 밋밋할 수 있는 스타일링에 활동성과 트랜디함을 동시에 표현할 수 있는 워커를 선택했다. 이 모든 의견을 반영해 디테일이 없고 모던한 스타일의 하이힐과 활동성을 살린 워커를 제작했고 실제 많은 대중들의 편견을 깨며 큰 호응을 얻었다.

# 브랜드: TPO에 맞는 선별
대기업 상속녀라는 캐릭터 상 화려하고 도시적 스타일링을 위해 고가의 브랜드와 신생품만 고집하다 극이 진행됨에 따라 콘셉트가 무너지는 스타일링에 대해 평소 불만을 갖고 있던 터라 그런 점을 지양하려고 노력했다. ‘그 겨울, 바람이 분다’는 미리 대본이 나와 있었기에 대본을 충분히 분석하고 숙지해 상황, 감정, 장소에 맞는 의상을 골라 스타일링을 했다. 그러다보니 고가의 명품 브랜드에만 치중하지 않고, 국내 디자이너 브랜드나 에잇세컨즈와 같은 SPA브랜드의 의상도 적지 않게 활용하고 있다.

이번 송혜교의 스타일링에 맡고 있는 스타일리스트 김현경 실장은 “송혜교가 입고 나오는 옷의 많은 부분이 작품을 위해 모두 자신이 구입한 것이다. 본인의 옷 외에도 이 작품을 위해 옷이나 액세서리를 특별 제작을 하는 등 캐릭터를 좀 더 현실감 있게 표현하기 위해서 직접 스타일링에도 신경을 많이 썼다”며 “캐릭터를 표현함에 있어 대본과 연기, 영상 모두 중요하지만 스타일링도 그 캐릭터를 보여주는데 큰 부분을 차지한다. 송혜교가 이런 스타일링의 중요성을 크게 생각해 더욱더 신중하게 작업하고 있다”고 말했다.

사진=SBS
손재은 기자 jaeni@sbs.co.kr  

(SBS 통합온라인뉴스센터 손재은 기자)

source: http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001689705

because of no translation, I will temporarily put the translation by google here:

'Winter Song Hye-kyo-style Mastering 5 keywords

Proud of the recent highly popular SBS drama special 'The winter wind blows,' (script by Ro, Hee - Kyung Tae; directing) and let the protagonist of fashion topics Mall.

Song, who plays Disabled fifty faithful to the character at the same time, the sole heiress of the pole of large corporations and visual chic style to female viewers Wannabe spotlight. In particular, drama writer and even before the start of Ro, Hee - Kyung talking about the styling and attracted my uisangtim and materials research, together with a discussion on the concept known

Then Song Hye-kyo offer a styling point of fifty Find out the top five.

# Costume 1: Considering luxury and practicality, styling
Drama, fifty by the always guarded by a character named queen (BaeJongOk minutes). Queen bookshelf hope ohyoungeun What will be the first thought when he took the concept for the first time, you want fifty queens shelves look down the company's representatives made the decision to look gentle and calm. Motion when choosing a costume for fifty ahead with invisible, comfortable and practical outfits have been selected under the assumption that chose to live well pitgam coat. It comes Tomboy, Song Hye Kyo wearing coats and styling is simple, stylish and at the same time takes into consideration practicality.

# Point items: simple coat scarf
Simple matching scarf coat. By directing warm neck wrap coat neatly put into a scarf complete the look luxurious and simple. Scarf carefully selected, purchased directly before shooting after the concept meeting. If casual tie holding out the bag handle, modern bag can be a bit more stylish color rendition scarf is killing two birds with one stone items.

Pearl Jewelry # Accessories: emphasized femininity
Jewelery concept in order to highlight the conglomerate heiress chose pearl items. Of the existing pearl jewelry, but if you had a sense of casual outfits and match to most feminine dark unbecoming. Pearl jewelery brand with luxury and femininity in salridoe casual outfits to hang out with the stylist was produced. To pursue such practicality was able to add sophistication to the tile tm

Daring shoes: high heels and trendy Walker
Shoes was the most difficult role in the concept of visually impaired catching items. Song stylist, comfortable shoes and the front does not look low, but I think mainly, the visually impaired, such as how to wear high heels how to do your makeup to go directly to the visual rehabilitation centers, law, meals come to learn a lot as a textbook visually impaired can wear high heels drastically changed the concept with a pedestrian when to wear high heels to break that prejudice decided Walker chose active and trendy styling that can easily be flat at the same time can be expressed in another. Big follower Walker went on to create our modern style of high heels and activity reflect the opinion of all of this detail and the prejudices of the masses in many real-world kkaemyeo gained

TPO fit screening # brand:
Phase colorful character named heiress conglomerates and urban styling for the expensive brands and new product sticking to the usual complaints about the styling pole proceeds according to the concept crumbling had desperately tried to avoided such that The winter, the wind blows', pre-scripted with me because of the script enough to analyze and be aware the situation,, pick costumes to fit in place of the emotions, and styling. Expensive luxury brands, does not focus on the domestic designer brands and Eight Seconds of costumes such as SPA brand Then I utilize quite a lot.

This Song Hye-kyo in charge of styling, stylist Kim Hyun - kyung mount "part of Song Hye Kyo wearing a lot of clothes coming to work all their purchase is. Clothes in addition to your clothes or accessories specially designed for this work, including a more realistic representation of the character to direct a lot of attention to the styling wrote "to express the character, the script and acting, video styling are all important, but also showing big part of his character. Song Hye-kyo for the importance of these styling think more carefully work is, "he said.

Kim Bo - sung, Song Hye-kyo wrote a poem for public deprive the soul "beauty"

201303202348490310_1.jpg

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php%3Fuid%3D201303202348490310&usg=ALkJrhjwDQE_205-Ly5T0tWlxECwUa1EVg

Guest malou1310

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"That winter the wind blows ending E12 + Preview E13             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxQ-h9J47k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owxQ-h9J47k