[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

scout said: Random thought:  If Noh wanted an alternate ending (J-dorama: happy ending/both lived, K-movie: both died), she could kill off only one of them, more likely OS. It would be a bittersweet ending if OS died before OY regained her sight so she would only be able to finally see his face in a picture.

Guest kikay14

thanks @utkim for the news.  TWTWB drama as whole is not without flaws of course, I observed some minor flaws so I am open to criticisms about this drama.  No drama is perfect btw.   It's just laughable that they made a big issue of the skinships because we all know the premise of the story and the writer made us aware of that.  -end of rant here-

when I watch the movie Love Me Not I got really depressed with the ending..It was really tragic for me and cried a bucket of tears :(I haven't watch the japanese version but according to some who already watch it, the ending was also not a good one :( I just hope writer Noh will be on our side..heheh..I know all of us wanted a happy ending..right?..I know OY's brain tumor is something but I just want a happy ending for our O2 couple :x I can't take a tragic ending for them..so please writer Noh..I say no to stabbing and suicide please [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  #BePositive

Guest sharealittle

So I was listening to the OSTs and I wonder if we'll ever get eunji to sing an ost for this drama. I kinda like her voice. It's not really the kpop type of voice but actually deep and soulful(?) type... eh. Heck, she's darn pretty good. She might be even great if given with a great song. 
I just think its kinda sad that she can't sing one when almost a lot of singers had contributed in the drama's OST considering SHE is in this drama...

Guest ziimblu

It does feel like someone's coming home. 
 To be more precise, every Tuesday night, it feels like i am coming home, like waiting for my flight home, sitting @ the airport, patiently getting thru a 7-hour or 10- hour  lag time for the final leg of 3 connecting flights. 
 You mean, J-I-S is the new spelling of home?

Guest ayumikoshiro

I like this drama I think it has the perfect amount of skinship for a 1 sided sister love 1 sided falling in love. I have a little brother and I kiss him all the time even more now that he's about to turn 18 and is almost a man TT.TT. I haven't seen any other version of this so I think I'm gong to stay off this thread until it's done (well at least I'm going to try to).

All I know is I'm looking up who shot and directed this movie and watching everything they've ever done. it's shot so beautifully. I'm sure JIS and SHG help but my gosh every scene is gorg.

Guest Soso07

Kim Bum appeared on a radio show today and it seems the host asked him about TWTWB and the kiss with Jung Eunj (particularly about the promise of kissing her if rating reaches 20%, I guess). Here is the link on DC:
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=13572&page=2&bbs=

Could any kind soul out there please translate what he said? Thanks so much in advance <3

Sorry for making such a request on the first post, here are some cute fan arts to contribute ^-^

acutee3080microI30202.jpg
acutee3080microI302027.jpg
acutee3080microI302025.jpg
acutee3080microI302029.jpg

Credit: DCinside

Love both O2 and CO2 couple, cant wait for tomorrow :)

tml is the day! can't wait! :D
I can only survive on re watching episodes.
this is my nth time watching ep 9 and the tears still flow whenever i watch the last scene and JIS crying gets me ALL the time. T.T
I just suddenly realize that OS is like a lovesick puppy in ep 9, following OY and trying to get her attention again. it's cute but my heart breaks for OS. For someone who has never has his sincerity trampled on before, it must have been difficult for OS to understand that feeling. 
Also noticed that OS told OY that if she wasn't his sister but his girlfriend he would have shouted at her for being so cold and indifferent. and guess what, the next day he shouted at her. SO he is saying he sees OY as his girlfriend?? <3 its also kind of cute (but sad at the same time, gosh what is this drama doing to my emotions?!) that he indirectly expressed romantic feelings for her in the most unromantic way hah! Writer Noh, i applaud you for this. 
After re-watching the last scene so many times, i wonder if the reason why OY is so upset is not just because of the lies or the medicine but also because of the beautiful memories they share? She mentioned to SW that memories can't be faked and thus they cannot be manipulated. Yet to her, OS now appears to be manipulating their shared memories. Imagine those sweet tender moments and happy memories being just a tool for a con and that they amount to nothing in the end. That is equally devastating considering also how much she values her brother and their memories together. 
When she broke down and say "Why don't you just kill me" i inferred that her anger stems also partly from "Why did you have to destroy every memory we had? Why is it that to you what we shared meant nothing at all? Why bring me to heaven only to pull me back into hell?" If I were her, i would have felt like dying too; to know that the closest person to me still left in this world thinks nothing much of what we shared.
Okay rant over. just 24 hours more to go, it's not that far away right? T.T

cathyisvip said:
it's interesting reading most of the posts to see how a lot of people think there'll be a happy ending. it makes me happy seeing people so optimistic about a melodrama :) i think that there'll be a happy ending too. youngie NEEDS to get her eyesight back somehow, i don't even care if it's unrealistic, because it'd be such a shame if she cannot see how handsome her oh soo oppa is!