Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest chithbinnie

Hello everyone and thanks a lot for sharing all the news about Hyun Bin :x

@utkim, thanks for video message, still look charming and more mature.

@elizabeth I agree with Yoon Eun Hye and Shin Min Ah too, I would really like to see him with Yoon Eun Hye played Romantic Comedy drama.

Production Director Go Dong Sun Wants to Work With Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won

Photo: Production director Go Dong Sun wants to work with actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji Won  On January 10, PD Go Dong Sun (of TV dramas such as ‘Me Too, Flower’ and ‘Queen of Housewives’) had an interview with TV Report.   He was asked to give the name(s) of actor(s) he would like to work with in the future. To this, PD Go named both Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin as the actors he would like to work with. He also expressed praises for Ha Ji Won for being such a hardworking actress and also for all the beautiful action scenes she has done.   Source: TV Report http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=292363 English translation: Jiwonderland (Ha Ji Won’s Vietnamese Fanclub)

Production director Go Dong Sun wants to work with actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji Won

On January 10, PD Go Dong Sun (of TV dramas such as ‘Me Too, Flower’ and ‘Queen of Housewives’) had an interview with TV Report.

He was asked to give the name(s) of actor(s) he would like to work with in the future. To this, PD Go named both Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin as the actors he would like to work with. He also expressed praises for Ha Ji Won for being such a hardworking actress and also for all the beautiful action scenes she has done.

Source: TV Report
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=292363
English Translation: Jiwonderland (Ha Ji Won’s Vietnamese Fanclub)

Guest musings

안녕하세요 친구

Thank you to everybody for the updates.

@utkim, thanks for the video, wonderful surprise.  I hope you don't mind I've taken the liberty to repost with a transcript. 

Hello everybody, I am Hyun Bin.  Long time no see.  I miss you all.  The love and concern you gave me have given me strength to successfully complete my 2 years military service. And thank you very much for the warm welcome back during my military discharge.  To be closer to you in the future I will strive harder.  Thank you.  See you this weekend.

He looks good, the hair is longer.  But I find him rather subdued in the video, could it be he's tired...from overworking, pressure, stress??  or he hasn't taken his military demeanor all off yet?  I hope he will get enough rest.

Come rain, Come shine BTS video, hmmm...  "Director Kim"  :)

I LOVE if Hyun Bin is being paired with Son Ye Jin wheee hooo... pretty people in my small screen :D
jamy47 said: elizabeth said: Hello all and thanks to everyone for sharing all the news about Hyun Bin.  I love his new manly look even though he covered his hair w/ a hat he is still very stylish and very handsome.  I think out of all his female costars, I enjoy watching him pair up w/ Kim Sun Ah, Song Hye Kyo, and Ha Ji Won.  I wonder who will play his next leading lady?  My picks are Han Ji Min, Han Ye Seul(they were cute in NONSTOP 4), Yoon Eun Hye, and Shin Min Ah.  What about you girls?  Who do you think should be Hyun Bin's next leading lady?

Guest chithbinnie

@musings Hyun Bin was appeared for a very short period time just 5 seconds maybe. I think it looks like CF continues with a story traveling around the world.... what do you think?

I love the CF! ok we barely see our guy and it's at the very end of the commercial but still i like how fitting the message is for him. He is like somewhere far from home and recognize of the big brands from home- korea- while strolling the streets of the US. It's symbolic to him going away to the army and coming back, though he's not totally home yet, he will be soon but not yet. I think it's beautiful, but that is probably just the beginning of a series of Samsung commercials for him, i think he signed for many of them.

Guest musings

Hi chithbinnie, jamy... your both probably right about that.

Hey elizabeth, I hope YEH, HHJ, ISJ ... and those "movie" stars...to work with him

Longer version of the samsung cf..

Published on Jan 19, 2013

"Germans believe that there is soul in technology. Frenches are sensitive in design. Dubai people are stubborn in luxury . British has strong pride. Koreans are enthusiastic in innovation. Americans respect the brand value. But they all share the same taste in watching TV. That is why I love it for seven consecutive years, and I am now traveling around to experience the most love. Samsung Smart TV."

credit: withhyunbin1

This is a fortune telling video on Hyun Bin's career and love prospects with translations by AmazingCouple FaceBook.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA0NTY0MTYw.html

He will shoot a very successful drama. This year, there will be a lot of good luck waiting for him. His luck will continue to next year. He will also get an award overseas. Regardless whether his personal life or life as an actor, there will be a big change.

Just shoot another 2 years of drama and he will be very successful, there are also good luck waiting for him. He will have a girlfriend and he should get married within 2 years. By then should he decide not to get married, he will have to wait for another 4 years. In 2013, Hyun Bin will be the luckiest person.

Credits: AmazingCouple FaceBook & Baidu

^ Thanks, i hope it's true for Binnie :D. Although i might be the non-believer when it comes to fortune teller  :P

I wish we can see him in movies, not that i don't want him in dramas, but i think he needs to work more on movies. He had been successful in dramas and i wish for him to shine on big screen too. Just my opinion though.

AEligdivideAringaumlraquoeth1-2_zps70bf4

2013frac12ordmcedilparaAEligregAEligfrac

@ dc

@utKim I agree that he needs to select better movies. He has so much talent and in the past he didnt have the best movies. He is well established in dramas now and his success on them can ride for a long time as we've seen with SG during his military duty but now he needs to prove to Movie directors that he can shine on the big screen like Won Bin and Jang Dong gun, because personally i think he has even more talent than them acting wise, it's just they have been more lucky than him when it comes to films and such, while he shined more in dramas.  Hope that change soon because i want him to be successful everywhere.

Guest musings

Samsung cf BTS photos

5264.jpg?t=1358825015 

2253.jpg?t=1358825006

2563.jpg?t=1358824993 

[Exclusive]돌아온 '차도남' 현빈, 미국 CF 촬영 현장 공개

스포츠한국원문기사전송 2013-01-22 07:05최종수정 2013-01-22 10:30

feogoo201301211917110.jpg 

feogoo201301211917112.jpg

feogoo201301211917113.jpg

배우 현빈이 제대 후 첫 발걸음을 내디뎠다. 지난 연말 미국 LA에서 진행된 CF 촬영이 그것이다. 더욱 늠름해진 그를 만나봤다.

#LA에 가면 이런 남자 있나요?

군복을 벗고 회색 코트에 헌팅캡으로 멋을 낸 현빈. 21개월 동안의 공백기가 느껴지긴커녕 SBS ‘시크릿 가든’의 ‘차가운 도시 남자’ 김주원을 떠올리게 한다. 현빈이 출연한 영화 ‘만추’를 연상하게 하는 이국적인 풍경은 덤이다.

#다시 카메라 앞에

“촬영 들어갑니다.” 그가 다시 카메라 앞에 섰다. 여심을 흔드는 미소가 여전하다. 여기에 성숙한 남자의 멋스러움이 더해졌다. 국방의 의무를 다 한 당신을 ‘상남자’로 임명합니다.

#오랜만에 메이크업 ‘어색해’

메이크업을 수정하고 있다. 지난 군 복무기간 동안 화장보다는 위장크림과 친숙해진 현빈. 스타일리스트가 메이크업을 만져줄 때마다 어색해하는 모습을 보였다는 후문이다.

#짧은 머리 현빈도 반가워요

그가 모자를 벗었다. 해병대 소속 김태평에서 스타 현빈으로 돌아온 지 한 달 반. 짧은 머리카락이 부쩍 자랐다. 예전 헤어 스타일을 만들기 위해선 시간이 필요하겠지만 지금도 멋있다는 점!

#꼼꼼한 모니터링

제대 후 처음 임하는 촬영이 설레고 긴장된다. 행여나 마음에 들지 않는 장면이 나오지는 않을까, 진지한 표정으로 촬영 분을 모니터하고 있다. 이런 눈빛을 ‘매의 눈’이라고 하겠죠?

@ㆍ사진= 삼성 스마트TV

Hyun Bin come back as "Cool City Man", CF shooting in US

US cf filming site. Actor Hyun bin's first step immediately after military discharge. Late last year in LA, US the cf was filmed. He had become even more impressive.

#The man in LA?
He had taken off the military uniform and donning a grey coat with cap re-appeared an elegant Hyun Bin, After 21 months of HyunBin-less period, this reminiscent of the cool Kim Joo Won in SBS's Secret Garden. And then thought, his movie Late Autumn was also filmed in the US.

# In front of the camera again
On filming Once more standing in front of the lens. That megawatts smile is still the same And he show a mature manliness now. He is acknowledged widely as the epitome of a trustworthy, dependable man.

# "Makeup" long absence felt awkward
Touch up and makeup. When serving in the marines he has accustomed to use camouflage creams rather than cosmetic. Has an awkward look whenever the stylist do touch up.

# Pleased to meet the Hyun Bin with short hair
He took off his cap. The Marine, Kim Tae Pyung is back as the star Hyun Bin after one and a half months. Short hair grew quickly. To grow back to the previous length and style will take some more time but right now it is also very handsome look!

# Careful monitoring
Immediately after the first shooting excited and tense. If it does not meet criteria, serious facial expression look at the monitor takes shoot. This intense gaze, "like stalking prey", right?

@ Photos = Samsung smart TV

Guest musings

@jamy, it's new.  Perhaps the angle show that it's long.

@utkim, jamy,  all news & rumors points to a movie so you might just get your wishes,  it's mine wish too of course.

HB on the cover of a Japanese magazine

-201032-1.png?t=1358858286 

-201547.png?t=1358857649

2-201320.png?t=1358857906

-201459.png?t=1358857670 

-201706.png?t=1358857621

**gasps ...I fell in love ....

-201707.png?t=1358857594 

-201803.png?t=1358857574

-201856.png?t=1358857551

credit: ameblo.jp

@jamy47 & @utKim I also agree w/ you both. I would love to see him in a war movie, historical, thriller, action, phsyco path, true events, etc. something that's more challenging and will make people think differently of him I don't want him to be typecast as just a pretty boy who does only rom/com. I think he has a lot of potential & takes his work seriously so I hope for this year he'll be able to surprise us to what kind of role he'll take up on.

class="content-title" Hyun Bin’s Newest CF Hits the Airwaves chococoffee January 23, 2013

Hyun Bin’s Newest CF Hits the Airwaves

As previously reported, Hyun Bin has been busy filming various CFs since he was discharged from the Marines last December. He was recently in Los Angeles filming a CF for Samsung’s Smart TV. The entire affair was a hush hush deal, and no photos or videos of the star have been released until now.

Samsung Smart TV launched its 2013 ad campaign with the concept of “travels and vacation.” The ad, narrated by Hyun Bin, follows a Samsung Smart TV truck around the world as it travels through countries like Germany, France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, and the United States. Throughout its journey, the ad showed that Samsung Smart TV’s commitment to satisfy the desires of all of its consumers in various nations to ultimately become the most loved and sold product across the world.

Prior to his enlistment, Hyun Bin was the face of Samsung Smart TV in 2011. Two years later, both showed their loyalty to each other by signing with one another once more in 2012. In the latest ad, Hyun Bin’s smooth and firm voice added credibility to the ad.   

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin’s newest Samsung Smart TV CF hit the airwaves earlier this week. Check out the CF below!

hyunbin2.jpeg

credit : soompi news