@HiPhin  You are too funny, but I agree with you, he's very pretty as a girl. ;))

@mattie2012  That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing what could have been Choi Young and ES's thoughts during that sweet moment. When I first saw that part in episode 6, all I thought of was..."He needs sleep. He needs rest."...and then ES offered him her shoulder to sleep on. That was the sweetest thing she could have done for him right then.

@mattie2012 - what you wrote regarding the preview scene was amazing :-bd LOVE :x@LuvMinHo - in that BTS all I could hear was Daejang's dorky laughter - it's like music to me ear now bwahahaha :)@WutHmone - I'm craving to try out @vangsweetie637's kiss anatomy class WITH Daejang LOL =)) =)) =)) 

Guest livon123

haha the parody pictures are making me laugh and smile so much my sister said I scared her haha.I love the behind the scenes, gosh, OTP need to get an award. 

LuvMinHo said: awesomeduck said: From the parody pictures it seems everyone in Faith wanted a piece of Daejang yet none have ever complimented him...that is the reason why Imja claimed him hahaha :)) she was the first to say he had GOOD Abs!!!! All those years of hard work and no one appreciated him - Thank god for Imja hahaha =)) =)) =)) @LuvMinHo - why pinch when you can eat him! LOL 

@Yuuni @myphim
I thought it was funny, a little weird too, that GM's face is put on ES's for hugging scene when they elope the second time.
I totally did not expect them to use do it to GM. Let's just be glad that no one has put Noodle's face on ES yet.
I am unsure how that would make me feel.... hahaha

Blerghhhhh~~~ my lunch time is almost over. T_T

@WutHmone
I  don't quite remember what is wrong/the mistake made with JS's death but I thought that scene was not well filmed at all.
It did not make me feel very sad (only a little coz I tell myself that one of the Woodalchi pup I love is dying); it just makes me find the way it was presented on screen funnily.

And I think I have complained before about HSI; she is supposed to be good in martial art but the actress herself did not deliver this convincingly and just makes the whole scene looked ridiculous. It is one of the scene in Faith I'd not want to re-watch coz it is so bad :(

sia3 said: @Yuuni @myphim
I thought it was funny, a little weird too, that GM's face is put on ES's for hugging scene when they elope the second time.
I totally did not expect them to use do it to GM. Let's just be glad that no one has put Noodle's face on ES yet.
I am unsure how that would make me feel.... hahaha

Blerghhhhh~~~ my lunch time is almost over. T_T

@WutHmone
I  don't quite remember what is wrong/the mistake made with JS's death but I thought that scene was not well filmed at all.
It did not make me feel very sad (only a little coz I tell myself that one of the Woodalchi pup I love is dying); it just makes me find the way it was presented on screen funnily.

And I think I have complained before about HSI; she is supposed to be good in martial art but the actress herself did not deliver this convincingly and just makes the whole scene looked ridiculous. It is one of the scene in Faith I'd not want to re-watch coz it is so bad :(

Guest WutHmone

Yuuni said: How cruel.. How could you laugh watching that scene ? :))
It was so heartbreaking =(( Dont know If I'll have the courage to watch it again.

@myphim : on a lighter note, your first parody picture surprised me. I knew there would be a parody pic inside the spoiler tag but when I saw Daejang in the first picture I totally forgot and was expecting to see Imja beside him. I scrolled down and such a shock it was to see GM face instead and not even KC :))

mattie2012 said: myphim said: mattie2012 said: @myphim said:
Very interesting, but I have no idea what I am typing since I still have not master the alphabet yet. 

Edit:  Like what is this word I just type?  무호
All I know is that you typed the syllables muho.  It could be part of a word, you just have to look for that word ;))

Maja said: mattie2012 said: myphim said: mattie2012 said: @myphim said:
Very interesting, but I have no idea what I am typing since I still have not master the alphabet yet. 

Edit:  Like what is this word I just type?  무호
All I know is that you typed the syllables muho.  It could be part of a word, you just have to look for that word ;))

sia3 said: @WutHmone
Hi dear, I will have a look in my 3GB folder of just LMH and post it for you when I get home.
Yup, I checked last night how much I've collected of just LMH in total as of date; 3GB!!! WTH!
And it is still growing especially you know how much I love HD.
Plus I am still collecting screencaps from EP6-7 since I didn't delurk and check into this thread until after EP11.
Like @LuvMinHo, I need to do some spring cleaning again esp. now I surf a lot of sites and save a lot of images.
CIty Hunter fan arts are appearing too and I love that drama so I'm definitely collecting it....
And he just wouldn't stop being so darn swoon worthy in each and every pics of his FM!
He's scheduled for another signing event for TRUGEN tomorrow :(
Means there will be more pix! @hayuinblue and @rinoaclara, are you guys ready for more? :D
I know @awesomeduck and @Maja are always ready to pinch!!! :))

@WutHmone : Oh really? It's a huge mistake to use the same actor who played in such a poignant scene. Even though I didn't notice a thing LOL

But I think I noticed a Woodalchi who died and then came back to life to die again in another episode :))

Oh and I remember in the scene where DB died, a soldier who was supposedly dead, changed his position :))

I think it was Cikamoi who had noticed it, she even put screencaps LOL

WutHmone said: Oh dear,that's so true! Great minds think alike @LuvMinHo  :D
I was tracking the pic you asked and found it.Is this the one you are looking for?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381878_459716624081322_963370922_n.jpg

@LuvMinHo : Arg.. Can't even help you in this because I don't even know what fanarts you are talking about..

It wasn't the one WutHmone posted yesterday ?

Do you remember who posted them and approximatively when ? Like one, two, three weeks ago ?