NO.5 CHOI YOUNG FAVOURITE COSTUME HANA, DUL, SET PURPLE GREY WITH GOLD LINING (SOME MAY CALL THIS ONE THE GC INSPIRED ATTIRE) THIS ATTIRE MARKED A NEW BEGINNING FOR DAEJANG'S REPUTATION IN THE PALACE - LOL :)) THIS WAS THE FIRST ATTIRE DAEJANG WORE AFTER PROPOSING TO IMJA AND OBTAINING A ROOM MATE. The proposal and new wudalchi recruit sent the rumour wheel rolling and gave the Imja shippers and gossipers sheer enjoyment. DAEJANG & IMJA BECAME THE PALACE'S 'IT COUPLE' SURPASSING EVEN THE KING & QUEEN =)) =)) =))
This attire brought a brighter and hopeful future for Imja....imagek12.jpgk11.jpg
DAEJANG ALMOST SCORED AGAIN WITH THIS ATTIRE - If not for @sia3's CS *STAB* hahaha :)ES: Did you come here just to see me? CY: I'm going to be late today as I have some things to take care... Awwww sounds like a husband reporting to his wife...ES: I will wait Daejang! CY: That word Daejang...say that againES: Dae...jang...SWOONNNNNNNNNNNNNk17.jpgk15.jpgvlcsnap-2012-10-22-14h31m10s49.png
AHHHHHHH CHONG SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vlcsnap-2012-10-22-14h31m23s174.pngk16.jpg
COMFORTING ES - CLEANING HER HANDS, REMOVING HER ARMOUR AND PUTTING HER BED - SWOOOONNNNNNNNN BIG TIME :xk25.jpgk27.jpgvlcsnap-2012-10-22-15h12m02s244.pngk28.jpgk29.jpgk30.jpg
THE FAMOUS HANA, DUL, SET MOMENT - I learnt how to count to three in Korean because of this scene and will remember it for the rest of my life..also because of the scene SWOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :x :x :xES: I'm here...when I count to three look at me...hana...dul...set...k35.jpgk36.jpgk37.jpgk38.jpgk39.jpg
HANA...DUL...SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE :x :x :xk40.jpgk41.jpg
Just another picture - I'm such a bias for this scene :))302707_284792481633147_991211226_n.jpg
HOT DAEJANG WITH BOW & ARROW :xk59.jpgk61.jpg
UH OH...TREMBLING HANDS :(k63.jpg
FINDING ANTIDOTE FOR IMJA & RUSHING BACK TO HER...I don’t have time. I left her alone all day today. I have to go back! SWOONNNNNNNNNNNNk70.jpg
JUST HAPPY TO SEE HER SAFE AND SOUND k72.jpg
THE MUEH FACE - 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING' FACE!!! HAHAHA :))k73.jpgk90.jpg
HAPPY DRINKING WIFEY'S TEA :xYou've worked hard Daejang!!! Wouldn't it be great to come home to Imja greeting you with a smile everyday for the rest of your life?k74.jpgk75.jpg
HERE IT IS!!! THE FAMOUS SMILE :x :xk76.jpgk77.jpg
ALTHOUGH THIS WAS NOT THE BEST LOOKING ATTIRE AND ONLY LASTED ONE EPISODE - IT GAVE US MANY SWOON WORTHY MOMENTS!!! DEFINITELY A KEEPER IN MY BOOKS!!! \m/ \m/
@WutHmone - Congrats you are correct about attire No.5 \m/@myphim - I will get to the armour soonish :) 
Sorry faithlings - my spoilers aren't working for some reason...hahaha ahhh wells
For those who do not like this Attire...Do you prefer this????

bwahahahahaha =)) OR THIS ATTIRE? Another GC inspired gear hahahaha :))image

@sia3  Wow! All HD gifs, some of them I don't have myself.

http://cfile214.uf.daum.net/image/1648104E504363040466AB

This one is in episode 2. Choi Young was angry because the thug was holding a knife to ES's throat and threatening him.
There are so many gifs, I will guess the rest tomorrow. Good night ladies. :-h

@awesomeduck  Two fashion shows in one night, you are busy today. :))  This attire would have been more popular if it wasn't for the fact that every time we looked at it, we thought of Gi Cheol. :))  Thank you! I will look at it more closely tomorrow. :-h

awesomeduck said: @sia3 - I'm struggling to load the gifs you posted hahahaha - My computer is struggling LOL :)) That's the 'Sexy Back' pose =)) =)) Just imagine Daejang turning around and BAM you get this!!! 

OMG @sia3 - I love the don't touch my hand and get away from my woman HDD gifs!!! my favourite!!! \m/Finally I'm able to load them hahaha :)) so timely for the next episode recap 
EDIT: LOVE the sexual tension gif aswell - swoonnnnnnnnn and my computer is heating up like the owner hahaha :)

[HD GIFs] Faith ~ Sexual Tension

Hehehe... the first sexual tension / I-wanna-eat-you intense stare from daejang
22-2.gif11-3.gif

Bonus: I love this - great expressive eyes to tell GM not to over-react on his confession of crime + I'll be fine "faint" smile :x
44.gif
cr as tagged

Did I say I love this gif maker very much even though my internet is struggling to load all the gifs :)) *DAEBAK*
Thank you, if you are lurking in here!

Note: Don't quote HD Gifs