♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Posted Image
[120814][NEWS] will.i.am Confirms Collaboration With 2NE1 In His New Album 'willpower'

Posted Image

Will.I.Am recently confirmed that he will be collaborating with 2NE1 in his new album, “willpower.”

In a 22 second clip, will.i.am was interviewed at the #willpower Album Wrap Party in Los Angeles, California where he expressed his excitement in working with 2NE1 and said his goal was to “Bring a little Asia over here to the west side and spread it down South to Brazil. If I could do that with them, you know it’ll be a mission accomplished.”

Blackjacks who saw the clip were thrilled and commented with, “Can’t wait for 2NE1’s English album,” “Can’t wait for it!” “Excited!” etc.

It’s still uncertain when 2NE1’s US debut album will be released, but with this collaboration and their world tour, we may not have to wait that much longer. Will.I.Am’s album is scheduled to be released in September. Check out the interview clip below!

Sources: @iamwill, maximotv@YouTube
Article by: Kelvin838@YGLadies

[TWITTER] 120801 KONG DOUGIE: “It’s hot right~~ Dougie will make it cooler for all of you guys ^^”
Posted Image
더우시죠 ~~ 더기가시원하게해드릴께요^^ 밍끼언냐와민영언니 엄마랑 더기가갈수있는카페를다녀왔어요 넘좋았어요♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It’s hot right~~ Dougie will make it cooler for all of you guys ^^ We came back from a cafe that Minkki unnie, Minyoung unnie, and Mommy can all go to. It was great

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[ Picture reads: Dougie & Minkki]

Source: Dougie‘s Twitter

Translated by: 2NE1luvr (Hyunna)@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 at Incheon Airport Heading For New York City
mqynq.jpg?w=1000&h=
637438484.jpg?w=1200&h=ackwe.jpg?w=584637436142.jpg?w=700&h=637436949.jpg?w=1000&h=f0xlqd.jpg?w=700&h=637437336.jpg?w=700&h=637437259.jpg?w=700&h=637437348.jpg?w=1200&h=637436496.jpg?w=1200&h=
637438092.jpg?w=1200&h= 637437056.jpg?w=1200&h= 637435959.jpg?w=1200&h= djvico.jpg?w=700&h= b4apt.jpg?w=700&h= a0tbh51cqaaru2q.jpg?w=584 637436064.jpg?w=584&h=778 hRKwk.jpg ckzhV.jpg
Sources: As Tagged @OMG_SANDAR @closer_21 @DC2ne1 @littlestone_

Guest dragon-rider

More HQ fan-taken photos of Bom, CL, Minzy @ Incheon Airport 120815
hk7pZ.jpg2n51m.jpgwFP7n.jpg
Credit: closer_21@theBom.ivyro.net

uPwH5.jpgCredit: closer_21@kongminzy.com
WslxK.jpgtWapL.jpg4Pj1f.jpg
Credit: closer_21@leechaelin.com

[me2DAY] 120812 DARA: “the Un.La are the best pranksters! Our ‘Please Don’t Go’ team dances really well too”
Posted Image
알러뷰 막방 끝!!!ㅠㅠ 수고했어용!!! 오늘 비도오는데 우리 응원해주러온 랙잭님들과의 소중한 시간~ 악수회!+.+짧지만 넘 훈훈하고 재밌었어요 그쵸?!?ㅋ3기 공약은 지킬거니까 걱정말아요^_^우리 또 언제봐요..?ㅠ글로벌 투어 멋지게 하구 돌아올게요!고마워요!알라뷰!
Tag: 의상 입고 갈줄 알았는데 사복입게됨 잠옷바람 으로 등장! ㅠㅠ 미안해요~ ㅋㅋㅋ 다음엔 이쁘게 하구나타날게요! ^.*
One day during our busy concert preparations…the Un.La [t/n "unnie line"] came to the stadium with out the Mak.La [t/n "maknae line"] to practice our solo stages!!! he he We found the ‘Please Don’t Go’ team’s rollar coaster!!! +.+ we went on board before Chaerin/Minkki!! ke ke ke ^_^v we even did doll poses! ke of course~ the Un.La are the best pranksters! Our ‘Please Don’t Go’ team dances really well too ~ ke ke
Tags: This week Inkigayo ‘I Love You”s last stage, for some reason…I have a feeling that coming would be good?!? ^_^ trust in my instinct! +.+ A girl’s intuition he he he
Source: Dara’s Me2dayTranslated by: 2NE1luvr (Hyunna)@YGLadies.com