[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose_liana

Anybody know the ratings last night?

i don't know hows the real rating of episode 6, but a Korean fan tweet that the rating for rerun of the episode is 2.1%!!

i hope the rating increasing again^^

Edit: I wonder how to check the rating by ourselves. if anyone have TNS links, for us to check it out everyweek

Wow.... a rerun with a rating of 2.1%... that is actually awesome for a cable channel, right??? i am glad that Shinhwa Broadcast is doing well, i cannot wait for the documentary episodes to be subbed... it was actually a good documentary episode, just showing how far Shinhwa has come thus far in this kpop industry. It was both emotional and hilarious, their interview together as 6 was suppose to be serious, but obviously...just like other shinhwa interviews, it wasn't so much.... LOL..

I cannot wait for their next episode... I think it's a "Children Channel".... i was browsing around tumblr, and someone suggested a "Drama Channel"... OMG,,, that is a brilliant idea... i cannot wait for Shinhwa to do like drama parodies or something...

Guest incarnadine

Wow, english subtitles for this show are coming out faster than usual :) I think that's a clear testament to how well this show is doing and how much fans, SHCJ and non-SHCJ alike, appreciate and enjoy it. Subbers are AWESOME!!! :w00t:

Yes, SB is doing awesome considering a rerun to be higher than the original air date. I'm so proud of our boys *ahem* I mean men ^_^ . Can't wait until the next episode. BTW a drama parody would be awesome!

Guest ontheroad

I have stopped counting how many times I hab watched the 6th episode...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i was so happy that the sub was out so soon... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif  the interview at the end was freaking hilarious!!!! it was so funny to see hyesung being serious while junjin trying to create as much mess as he can... ROFL... he was making funny comments every second... hyesung was like, " I am curious. Are we suppose to be serious??? " rofl.... SHINHWA serious in interview...that will neve happen unless they are in really really really mad mood!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I am loving this show more every passing episode.... can this show not end at all???? ehehe... cannot wait for next week... it will be fun to see SHINHWA in panic mode becoz of screaming and crying kids..... lol.... i am so curious about the rating of last week but luks like noone has found it yet 

Guest rose_liana

I wish this show would go on forever

I can't wait anymore!

I am forever addicted to Shinhwa

thats my wish too..really hope this show will go on forever..look like after Shinhwa Asia tour which end on July, members will do their solo activities..

I'm afraid that this show will end once they start their solo activities..but, good that Eric reassure me :

Eric: Shinhwa’s Asia concert tour will start at the end of April and end in July. After that I think we’ll be starting on our individual activities. But we will continue working with jTBC on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’. We want to have time set aside for the members to have activities together even as they are working on their individual projects so that will be our gravitational centre. Since we can’t promote in the capacity of Shinhwa for 1 whole year, it’s important for us to have time together as a team. Honestly for Hyesung and I, neither one of us are really cut out for variety shows. But we will work hard because we are working together to continue creating something and that in itself is important. That’s what we think of ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’. No matter what we have to let go of our inhibitions. Although we can maintain a certain poise like how we do on talkshows, but we just want to try throwing it all away and letting everything go. Anyway, from the concert to the album and broadcast activities, and even ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, we’re really glad that everything has turned out to our expectations.

Shinhwa on Cosmopolitan Korea Interview. credit: Absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/12-04-27-cosmo-korea-interview-the-14-year-record-shinhwa-pt-12/

So, i think as long as this show is well received, Shinhwa will continue with Shinhwa Broadcast whether they're doing group activities or solo activities..

Lets pray Shinhwa Broadcast will continue receive lots of love from netizen and fans ^^

Back to tonight's show, i really cant wait!!!

wanna share this News, it might increase our anticipation!

[12.04.27] ‘Ugly Uncle’ Eric loses out in kids’ popularity poll on Shinhwa Broadcast

During the latest recording for the Kids Channel episode for jTBC’s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, a poll was done among 12 kids aged from 4 to 8 years old to find the Shinhwa member most popular among kids.

The children, who have no idea at all about who Shinhwa is, were asked to pick the Shinhwa member whom they had the best first impression of. Eric was surprisingly assessed as the ‘ugly uncle’ and only managed to pick up just one vote, becoming the lowest-ranked member in the poll.

On the other hand, Junjin was very well-received by the children in all the segments, causing jealousy among the other members who complained, “We don’t understand why Junjin is so popular”.

The ‘Kids Channel’ special – featuring the Moon brothers (Mason, Mavin, Maden) – will be aired on 28 April at 9.55pm KST.

Credits: Newsen+Absolutshinhwa

HAHA Eric never have good relationship with kids meanwhile Jinnie always loved by kids XDD

Guest rose_liana

[12.04.24] Shinhwa Broadcast Facebook photo updates: Kids Channel

Giving you a taste of what’s to come as we wait for the next channel ‘Kids Channel’ -ㅂ-)/

Mr Tiger, with the breathtaking back view that’s calling for a back hug!

295003_314934418577938_299923346745712_795983_1063897544_n.jpg

The farting king who’s preparing to let loose a bomb, Mr Bbongbbongie

Has also turned up on the Kids Channel! ㅎㅎ

Parents who coax your kids to sleep a little earlier on Saturday nights to watch Shinhwa Broadcast, this time it might be a good idea to watch it together with your kids.

But……… As it’s possible that you may get excited and start to sing and dance in the middle of the night

Gently place a mat in front of the TV beforehand >ㅂ<

536740_314936175244429_299923346745712_795985_1037902943_n.jpg

Credit: Shinhwa Broadcast official FB+Absolutshinhwa

Guest rose_liana

thank you semi-fly for the torrent link!!

Shinhwa Broadcast Episode 7 (Children Channel) now available on Youtube!!!

Part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjMVtVJlsS8

Part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilTsp_pOKW8

Part3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sze6xNFPqQ

Part4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNRCidlS4lQ

Part5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFIrv7Vb1o

Credit:01luvsh

Enjoy!!

Guest ontheroad

jus finished watching today's episode.... hehe.... so funny!!!!! I felt bad for Eric and Dongwan....cannot wait for the eng sub.... those kids were really funnybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived