[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

szilion: Anyone have watch Sora's 4th Period Murder Mystery yet? How was that movie? Impressed that she was a lead actress in her first movie.

I've watched it :lol: although the title sounds like horror movie, actually it more like thriller.. Sora & SeungHo are the main roles, she played as a sullen girl who help JeongHun (SeungHo) to avoid him from being the prime suspect of their classmates dead (their teacher is the murder actually). They have to investigate who is the real killer before the fourth period ends.

Since i don't like horror movie, i love this movie :) It has a nice storyline & makes my heard thumping while watching it~

(LOL~ somehow it reminds me with teukie~ when he knock his iPad -when he was in NY- coz he found out a pic of Sora kissed SeungHo at that film)

Talk about that, i just realized, when i watch "4th Period Murder Mystery" i don't know who is she.. But few months later (especially since WGM) I'd be her fans! LOL

Guest ASerEt

Yes! More Sora pictures please! hahaha sometimes i feel like i enter Super Junior/Teuk thread by mistake lol

Oh my, thats a great kiss from our baby princess hahaha i wonder what Teuk reaction would be after watching this movie, probably a lot of shouting "no! no! NO!" hahahaha

Oh bugger! I top the page and i have nothing to share...please bear with me guys hehe /^_^ºººº

Hahaha Leeteuk did saw the kissing pic while he was having his SM Town concert in NY. He was searching for Sora's pic using his iPad and when he enlarge the pic, I really love how he reacted by hitting the screen with his finger so many times! Haha sometimes his jealousy is really cute to look at. And oso the one where he paste their photo over that Choi Min's guy face... Lol

Guest ASerEt

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎120102 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio (Sungmin and Ryewook DJ):

#Sukira Sungmin said that Teuk was the one who caked him and he’s looking forward to Teuk’s birthday. ROFL.

#Sukira Sora gave Sungmin a cake (the one Teuk caked on his face). Then Wook said “Seems like Sora sshi likes you a lot.” Sungmin said “Sora sshi, thank you. My skin is good cos of that (being caked)..” LOL.

cr: @HeequeenTing

Sora gave Sungmin birthday cake ^^! so happy she always care for her brother in law~..hmmm I think Man No.3 (aka Donghae) will get jealous again if he hear this ;p

~ohana~ @Dimple_Couple

EDIT

Opps! Haha akane_tran u were faster than me! Sorry for double posting!

But I really love the close relationship Sora has with her brothers in law... Really sweet of her!

And how would leader Teuk not fell in love with such lovely girl?

Guest kiminaeka

Few things I noticed when I rewarched for a second time this episode:

1. Isn't it awesome that the Dimple couple won a COUPLE awards rather than an individual one?? kkk (well from the look of the flowers on the floor, other awards were given that weren't broadcasted but I'm totally ignoring that...)

2. I really didn't like seeing Teukie in MC mode on wgm.. he can be that on his other shows and I'll love it... cant wait for him and sora to be alone by themselbes

3.  I'm totally stretching this... but when I saw that Teukie kept frowning and looking at the board as if he was thinking hard when it was announced Hawaii is for 2021... I thought that maybe, he was thinking "I MUST find a way to make it happen..."  ^^ (Most likely, he was either disappointed, or trying to think about a witty thing to do... -__- but I'm going with my speculation. XDD. I can dream a bit...)

4. OMONA..... How come I never noticed this before??? When Teukso won the trip to Hawaii... Teukie spontaneously hugged Sora by the waist lightly... /DIES

5. Sora's little expressions to Teukie are so real and natural... like when she looked at his face after the jangjamyun contest and fussed and wiped his mouth, or  during the squid push and pull, or during the hand game, or the bricks game. ^^

Quick updates...

#Sukira Sora gave Sungmin a cake (the one Teuk caked on his face). Then Wook said “Seems like Sora sshi likes you a lot.” Sungmin said “Sora sshi, thank you. My skin is good cos of that (being caked)..” LOL.

#Sukira Sungmin said that Teuk was the one who caked him and he’s looking forward to Teuk’s birthday. ROFL.

Cr:Heequeenting

Is someone jealous?? lol. Sora-ssi... next time, make a cake for uri leader as well. ^^

120102 Sukira Leeteuk was the one who caked Sungmin. Before caking Sungmin, he said, “Sungmin I have no bad feelings towards you.” The cake splattered on people who were standing next to Sungmin including Dongwoo from Infinite.

Cr:Minnieblues/Sujuism (DO NOT MODIFY AT ALL)

"I have no bad feelings towards you" Hahaha.... the more you deny, the more it's true? kkkk. (ok.. i need to stop fantasizing so much... XD)

Super Junior New Year's Official Message:

Source: superjunior.smtown.com

Translated by: @sujunesia

May this 2012 be a delightful year!! Coming back after 60 years, the year of the dragon! Wish this year will be a vibrant and colorful year just like a dragon for you. I keep growing oldㅠㅠ Super Junior Leeteuk

(lol. uri ajusshi is feeling his age... may sora be able to let him feel young. XDDD)

Sora's now really like the family in Super Junior... love it! wub.gif

Hahaha Leeteuk did saw the kissing pic while he was having his SM Town concert in NY. He was searching for Sora's pic using his iPad and when he enlarge the pic, I really love how he reacted by hitting the screen with his finger so many times! Haha sometimes his jealousy is really cute to look at. And oso the one where he paste their photo over that Choi Min's guy face... Lol

Ah =0 I thought the kissing he saw was from her drama ^^

Sora give a cake for Sungmin birthday? Nice! Family moment hehe

Guest xianlie90

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage

‎120102 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio (Sungmin and Ryewook DJ):

#Sukira Sora gave Sungmin a cake (the one Teuk caked on his face). Then  Wook said “Seems like Sora sshi likes you a lot.” Sungmin said “Sora  sshi, thank you. My skin is good cos of that (being caked)..” LOL.

cr: @HeequeenTing

Sora gave Sungmin birthday cake ^^! so happy she always care for her  brother in law~..hmmm I think Man No.3 (aka Donghae) will get jealous  again if he hear this ;p

~ohana~ @Dimple_Couple                                                   

Omo! thank you to post that!!

LOL~ that right~ namja samho will get jealous~ kkkk he might be hitting the table again (like he did in SSTP when sora call)

and Sora!! ^^ so nice to know she has great attentions to her brother in law.. even though her husband kinda look like jealous xD

Guest ASerEt

Sora give a cake for Sungmin birthday? Nice! Family moment hehe

Haha.. To be exact, Leeteuk already saw his baby princess kissing two of her male casts! One was the drama and all the aunties in the canteen was so concern for him and ask him was he ok after watching the kiss scene of the drama in the canteen while he was having his lunch. And the second one was from the movie!

Omo... Our poor Leeteuk is really jealous of that and I bet he really wanted to kiss her in the Xmas special WGM but was still too shy so he pull her in for a tight hug instead! :wub:

Guest ASerEt

[fancam] 111231-120101 MBC Gayo Daejun DJ-MC Leeteuk & Eunhyuk & Shindong & Sora

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Credits to owner of video :)

Omo! I love how Sora cant stop looking at Leeteuk and love how the four of them enjoy themselves!

I see Eunhyuk likes his sister in law... Lol and Leeteuk must be really happy that all his SuJu babies accept Sora :)

Guest Lana67

In the fancam, Sora looked so cute here with the Suju boys but I'm a bit frustrated after watching this since Sora looked at Teuk many times but he never looked back, he just looked at the script or talked with Shindong, Sora even talked with Eunhyuk more than him , I wonder why? Is it because they are still awkward in real life? Or he was cautious of the fans?Sigh...I guess I should not take things too serious and stop analyzing every details, yet I still hope outside the show they at least can be friends and talk comfortable to each other . Sorry, my posts seem not really possitive, I hope you guys don't mind, this was just because I love this cp so much and I want to get this out f my chest. This is the last time I post about those kinds of things. Anywho, the sub is coming out, really can't wait :)

hey ladies!

this going to be my first time posting here.

i'd been a lurker since page one :P

thanks for all the update.

i enjoy reading everybody's analysis and opinions.

akane_trans, i didn't notice the gestures too. thanks for your latest gif.

i cannot wait for english subbed episode 11. even better next week episode. they finally gonna have their love nest :P

and user reading this topic when i started writing was 63. the highest i saw so far. teukso fighting!

Guest lallinachan

@akane_tran (I put this in spoiler mode, just because it between us^^

omg. I must have scared you haven't I? Honestly, I was surprised to see your reply... I didnt think anyone would feel personally affected by my rant. that was thoughtless of me. If you felt personally attacked when reading my rant, I apologise for it... To be honest, it wasnt directed to you, or anyone in particular. In fact, as I dont have much time, and I'm already spending wayy to much of my time here, I usually dont have time to really read slowly and commit to memory who wrote what... My rant is the result of reading through all the posts, and having certain thoughts inspired by my lecture of those posts, and just writing them down. It wasnt meant to be specific (I dont have that good of a memory, unfortunately), but more of a discussion of the themes talked about. honestly, my initial intention was just to praise silvershine for her posts, and perhaps write 3-4 lines seconding it. As you can see, I went over that because as I was writing, more ideas steming from what I just read and which left me an impression just came. Did I seem angry? I wasnt.... or maybe I was... I cant remember. (told u my memory is terrible. lol.) I was probably just upset though, because the overall impression I got from reading multiple posts, was that there was a significant number of dc'ers who were either disappointed in leeteuk's past experience in love, or people worrying about leeteuk's integrity on the show (integrity is really an inappropriate word to use here but I cant seem to think of the right word right now)... and I guess I was upset that those worries came for some dcers from rumours of his past. And I was just setting out to explain why I thought those rumours do not deserve enough of our attention to affect us and worry us. (And I was probably also projecting my frustration from seeing ELF being in a fuss everyday over some silly rumours. XD love you guys still. ELF <3) So no, I didn't feel offended. lol. I was just on a mission. XD to make people not worry, and not waste their time and concern themselves with something I (personally) consider not worth anything but cursory notice. Not only for Teukie, but for any future times they might encounter a rumour. I liked the fact that they wanted to research more about it... I usually do that as well when I encounter some gossip. But I just thought that instead of worrying about it, I would rather just store it into "interesting-info-stored-in-closet-for-perhaps-future-reference" category in my brain and forget about it. And I'm worried and concerned too about Teukso you know? I keep worrying about whether or not they would get hurt in the end, and whether or not their feelings are strong enough to overcome 2 years, whether or not Leeteuk is truly falling in love, or just simply attracted to Sora, or whether or not Sora will open up to him, and lots of other silly worries. ^^  And since I know how it feels like to worry, I just wanted to help others discard some of THEIR worries, by sharing reason why I have personally been able to dismiss those particular worries.

Basically, I never meant to direct my comment at you in particular, and I even less meant to answer point by point to your comment (I'm not even sure what it addressed. but I'm glad to hear you didnt talk about acting. You can be reassured. I'm not accusing you of saying he acted. :D) I hope you wont think me a mean person. :o I feel horrible that I made you feel like I was angry at you. I never meant to attack anyone personally. :0

Among the many who go to this thread... I actually remember you particularly because I still "owe" you a reply about the "scary" side of Teukie. (I actually already wrote my reply but soompi cut it when I posted it. -___-"") Leave me a bit of time for me to recover from that. lol. And I actually like you because I remember you saying something about Teukie being handsome right? ^^

Please dont be upset. I'm sorry I ever made you feel attacked. I can be so insensible sometime.. *bricks self*

Peace & Love.

[edit] Finally had the time to reread your post... lol. why would I be angry at that... XD You actually said a lot of things on my mind... and it definitely wasnt your comment (it was more of a question) about sm dating rules I was thinking about when I wrote that....In fact, I dont disagree with anything you said in the comment. Just wanting to let you know.

LOL! yes I was a bit scared X°D But you were on a mission right? B):lol:

looking forward to the "scary Teukie" ;)

and yes, I think he is handsome, and I guess I'm not the only one^^

Love all Suju by the way (as I've already mentioned to you, I'm seriously thinking to became an elf^^) I think they all are handsome in a special way. Not the more common way, but that one that increase with the time you get to know them more (like the ideal girl of teukie: the one that grows on you with time). And now, I don't really know why they are considered less handsome than others in kpop. For me they are handsome just the way they are (like Sora told teukie- he is handsome enough <3).

just saw this vdeo of Sora's interview with the casts of Sunny, she is too cute <3 i'm a sora bias now =))

My link

i must say i like her beauty and behavior more than Min hyorin here, it's just my opinion ok :)

edit 1: oh in this video too, she's so friendly

My link

i wish that i have enough time to have a twitter account and share this to hher husband :(

edit 3 @kiminaeka haha sorry i didn't pay attention to it, it has 2 "http" =)) anyway  i try to fix it, can u see it now?

I agree with you! I think Sora is more cute of them all! love her V sign and poses, and loved the way she waved and smiled to the ones that called her. If I find time, I'll try to make some gifs...:wub:

Few things I noticed when I rewatched this episode for a second time :

1. Isn't it awesome that the Dimple couple won a COUPLE awards rather than an individual one?? They were the only ones who did. ^^ kkk (well from the look of the flowers on the floor, other awards were given that weren't broadcasted but I'm totally ignoring that...)

2. I really didn't like seeing Teukie in MC mode on wgm.. he can be that on his other shows and I'll love it... cant wait for him and sora to be alone by themselves. It's rare enough to see Teukie being always him... I want to watch that as much as possible. :)

3.  I'm totally stretching this... but when I saw that Teukie kept frowning and looking at the board as if he was thinking hard when it was announced Hawaii is for 2021... I thought that maybe, he was thinking "I MUST find a way to make it happen..."  ^^ (Most likely, he was either disappointed, or trying to think about a witty thing to do... -__- but I'm going with my speculation. XDD. I can dream a bit...)

4. OMONA..... How come I never noticed this before??? When Teukso won the trip to Hawaii... Teukie spontaneously hugged Sora by the waist lightly... And she was smiling too.. ^^ It was so sweet... and natural.. and just... /DIES

[edit: I made a gif for it. ^^]

*quoted image*

5. Sora's little expressions to Teukie are so real and natural... like when she looked at his face after the jangjamyun contest and fussed and wiped his mouth, or  during the squid push and pull, or during the hand game, or the bricks game. ^^

Quick updates...

Cr:Heequeenting

Is someone jealous?? lol. Sora-ssi... next time, make a cake for uri leader as well. ^^

120102 Sukira Leeteuk was the one who caked Sungmin. Before caking Sungmin, he said, “Sungmin I have no bad feelings towards you.” The cake splattered on people who were standing next to Sungmin including Dongwoo from Infinite.

Cr:Minnieblues/Sujuism (DO NOT MODIFY AT ALL)

"I have no bad feelings towards you" Hahaha.... the more you deny, the more it's true? kkkk. (ok.. i need to stop fantasizing so much... XD)

Super Junior New Year's Official Message:

Source: superjunior.smtown.com

Translated by: @sujunesia

May this 2012 be a delightful year!! Coming back after 60 years, the year of the dragon! Wish this year will be a vibrant and colorful year just like a dragon for you. I keep growing oldㅠㅠ Super Junior Leeteuk

(lol. uri ajusshi is feeling his age... may sora be able to let him feel young. XDDD)

*O*  how sweet! she made a cake for Sungmin..... I hope she'll not be too sad that her efforts went.... to Sungmin's face. I guess that if she read it as a sign of teukie's jealousy, she'll be ok with that, and amused too (poor Sungmin! LOL).

I wish there was a video live of this discussion at sukira^^

The poor man saw them both. The one of the drama when he tried to watch it before episode 6. And the photo of the movie when searching for Sora's pictures in New York^^

And we also know by Sukira's video, that he saw the MV Hello, so he saw kiss number 3.

really.... he must have suffered a lot XD

The poor man saw them both. The one of the drama when he tried to watch it before episode 6. And the photo of the movie when searching for Sora's pictures in New York^^

And we also know by Sukira's video, that he saw the MV Hello, so he saw kiss number 3.

really.... he must have suffered a lot XD

I guess thats the down side of marring an actress hahaha 

Guest kiminaeka

In the fancam, Sora looked so cute here with the Suju boys but I'm a bit frustrated after watching this since Sora looked at Teuk many times but he never looked back, he just looked at the script or talked with Shindong, Sora even talked with Eunhyuk more than him , I wonder why? Is it because they are still awkward in real life? Or he was cautious of the fans?Sigh...I guess I should not take things too serious and stop analyzing every details, yet I still hope outside the show they at least can be friends and talk comfortable to each other . Sorry, my posts seem not really possitive, I hope you guys don't mind, this was just because I love this cp so much and I want to get this out f my chest. This is the last time I post about those kinds of things. Anywho, the sub is coming out, really can't wait :)

so sad... but yes after watched that video i'm agree with u... He never looked back tears.gif don't know why and read one of comment on that video from bellrolan "

I HOPE TEUK IS NOT JUST ONLY TALK TO HER FOR THE SAKE OF WGM.." actually i'm afraid of that too... hope i'm wrong 

sad.gif

Guest ASerEt

I guess Leeteuk is too shy to look at her directly eye to eye but he was actually looking at her from the corner of his eye :) you can see clearly that he always make sure he's right beside her... And somewhere at 1:57 of the video, if I'm not wrong, I saw Leeteuk somehow place his left hand around her waist again and was trying to lead her to stand in the center... I hope my eyes see correctly... :)

And I love how he start dancing behind her and went to join Shindong they all then dance back to stand beside her again. Lol! This guy doesn't behave like a 30yr old and he's like a 20yr old instead! Anyway I can see he's really happy that night! :)

I honestly didn't thing Leeteuk was not looking at Sora in thet DJ-ing fancam clip their interaction was regular. I think his smile showed how he felt. He was so happy as were SD and EH. You have to remember they were working there also. Having fun but working also. This is something new to Sora so she may have been looking for them for help or questions. I think it was a happy moment and we shouldn't think anything more or less.  Over analyzing these things is not good. I think the interactions we've seen of Sora and Leeteuk show they are happy around each other and that this is not just for WGM.

We're lucky we get so much information and video of them outside WGM together. This couple will be scrutinized,overanalyzed..etc.. Super Junior fandom is amazing and thank God for that. I am so greatful for that. otherwise there would be no fancams,no translations,nothing!

That was so sweet that Sora got Sungmin a cake for his birthday..He deserves that and more...poor guy didn't deserve the caking..LOL leeteuk-jealous much!

Sungmin is really their cupid..I loved at the end of the counting down for New Years..Sora and Leeteuk just stod there and in one fancam we can see Sungmin turning Leeteuk towards Sora...sweet....

Su Ju boys are the best!

Guest lallinachan

I guess Leeteuk is too shy to look at her directly eye to eye but he was actually looking at her from the corner of his eye :) you can see clearly that he always make sure he's right beside her... And somewhere at 1:57 of the video, if I'm not wrong, I saw Leeteuk somehow place his left hand around her waist again and was trying to lead her to stand in the center... I hope my eyes see correctly... :)  

And I love how he start dancing behind her and went to join Shindong they all then dance back to stand beside her again. Lol! This guy doesn't behave like a 30yr old and he's like a 20yr old instead! Anyway I can see he's really happy that night! :)

yeah, I agree with you. And also we know he has MC's tendencies LOL. So I guess he is here more attentive and professional then "not interested" in Sora. Maybe he knows that if he look at her too much he can't concentrate enought in his job. And by the way I've also seen the brief look and smile he gave her, and him taking her by his side when dancing in the end <3

And let's not forget that he knows that Sora find him more sexy when MCing!! I guess he remind it, and he is doing his part^^

i think we shouldn't worry whether or not the couple love each other at this juncture (episode 11).

so far they only met for 6/7 times?

imho, their progress is just fine.

i like sora is now part of super junior.

i think she's comfortable with eunhyuk.

i think she's comfortable with sungmin too.

most probably because eunhyuk and sungmin are her in laws but teuk is her husband.

it's natural to be shy with people you like or people who like you.

i think. haha.

thanks ladies.

i want to contribute to move the thread too.

so pardon my double post!

Guest kiminaeka

Leeteuk Twitter Updates:

@special1004 @donghae861015 Donghae-ya eat barbecue..Eat a lifetime..

@special1004 @AllRiseSilver Hyukjae-ya, eat barbecue, continue eating it

@special1004 @siwon407 Siwon-ah, eat barbecue. eat it forever

@special1004 @shfly3424 Jongwoon-ah, eat barbecue, eat to death…

@special1004 @ShinsFriends Shindong-ah eat barbecue, eat like crazy…

@special1004 @ryeong9 Ryeowook-ah eat barbecue, Eat one at a time..

@special1004 @GaemGyu Kyuhyun-ah eat barbecue, eat for a long time…

@special1004 It’s the new year greetings from Leader Hyung to the members..I’m getting older, eat until i cry..30..ㅠㅠ

@ShinsFriends @special1004 Hyung stop thinking of your age~ Think twice~~

@special1004 It’s fun ㅋㅋ I want to play because the members gathered..ㅋㅋㅋBut it’s dawn ㅜㅜ We need to sleep ㅜㅜI need to shower

@special1004 ELF too, just eat..

@ShinsFriends @special1004 Let’s all go aboard together!! Doing Shimshimtapa right now!! Ah right, i have a gift for Hyung!! At that time i said it as a joke that it was a gift through a photoㅋㅋㅋ I have got the members. They thought it’s Super Junior’s flag..But In fact, it’s multisung ㅋ pic.twitter.com/Fefp67s4

Credit: Lee Teuk (@special1004) & ShinDong (@shinsfriends)

Translation by the jjang –  Mimi Sia (mimilovemicky)

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

btw, BBQ reminds me of Sora who really wants to eat BBQ in their terrace house 

tongue.gif

i think we shouldn't worry whether or not the couple love each other at this juncture (episode 11).

so far they only met for 6/7 times?

imho, their progress is just fine.

i like sora is now part of super junior.

i think she's comfortable with eunhyuk.

i think she's comfortable with sungmin too.

most probably because eunhyuk and sungmin are her in laws but teuk is her husband.

it's natural to be shy with people you like or people who like you.

i think. haha.

thanks ladies.

i want to contribute to move the thread too.

so pardon my double post!

perfectly said! I saw how Eunhyuk and Shindong, along with husband Teukkie were guiding her while dancing at the MBC Gayo opening. I also like how SungMin, who always try to be understanding to oh-hyungsu-nim while guesting in WGM. These boys may be playful but they know how to respect their hyung's wife.

yes, progress is just fine - like what Sora said, more mushy in 2012 so I will look forward to that! I'm sure husband Teukkie would flip on every episode.

@akane-tran: that's probably because they made a pact on their first meeting - LET'S DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER! They are mostly in sync with their actions and of course, their thinking, like what happened in episode 2; and not to forget, their hands perfectly fit when they compared!! I also noticed that hug and they both came to each other for that reaction; and how about his left hand on her waist while preparing to give her that surprise move for the Hawaii trip.

re Sora kissing scenes: I remember in episode 2,LT said there's nothing he wouldn't want Sora to do - so maybe he is a little bit understanding of her job as an actress.

edit: missauditor: same forum from before - lettuce!! (sorry guys, just want to greet a fellow member from another fandom)

@silvershinebells - exactly what everyone should understand - they were there to MC and not to be lovey-dovey!