[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beiusung

they haven't promotet but the song itself do well on chart really impressive

in K showbiz if you want to have high position you have to public it a lot hehehhe

that's great

Guest oh`retro

Is there an Eng subbed MV for High High yet?

Or Eng subbed video of the song?

I've been looking, but can't find one.

Ooh, Seoulcialite Agency uploaded like a million pics of GD & TOP at the High High MV Party!

CLICK FOR HOTNESS. :)

Guest juang_bb

^^^ yeah i know, there's got to be something wrong with bugs, i saw some kvip posts yesterday wondering abt that too! It shows in the main page that their singles are 'HOT' but its barely moving. This havent happened before... Not even to TIU and lollipop2. Weird. Other than that... Yay!!! They're doing pretty well on the charts! woot!

I

Ooh, Seoulcialite Agency uploaded like a million pics of GD & TOP at the High High MV Party!

CLICK FOR HOTNESS. :)

sorry for cutting ur post dear ;)

If you wanna save the HQ pic (1200 x 800),let me tell you :lol:

you should click "view image" and remove "?w=949" => and enter.

So that's it XD HQ pic keke :w00t:

Gifs

tumblrldgod2g4yu1qbw66q.gif

tumblrldgorgbtp01qa76bo.gif

tumblrldgow3nmpi1qa76bo.gif

cre: nyongtori@tumblr

Guest sakime-yong

I just realize how amazing BB music is. Im so proud proud for our boys and GTOP!

They are right when saying they like to experiment and explore different kind of music they make.

They are really too far from other groups.This is what im looking and searching for an artist.

They are not just looks but TALENTS+passion

hopefully they can stay on top esp when they start promoting their songs.

I don't care about what the haters saying to them. We all know how great and what really they are:)

They can judge but they can't tell and admit what BB member is.

Describing them is beyond words.

Before even GTOP songs are sounds catchy and good Im wonder if the song or album will really meet the expectation of people? but you know I realize that when you listen to it many times you''ll realize how beautiful, addictive and how different to kpop world the songs is. Specifically High HIGH and OHYEAH.And I think they really need an MV for OHYEAH.

That is what BB music is every time they make something it really has a different feeling for it.

No matter how awesome is your choreo what weighs most is how you deliver and create the song/music.

VIP fandoms is the best for me! because they know how to judge,critics, appreciate and they know what is the difference :D (its up to you how will you understand or think what im saying here)

I really have a feeling GTOP songs would be a hit :D

Guest beiusung

sakime-yong: yes , i agree with you , those hater said that they don't keep the original KPOP style But themshelves cant give us the defination Of KPOP , How is it? how it's different? GTOP is breaking the common concept of Kpop idol: a group dress same clothes, colorful ,dance all the same step, lyric non sence, MV are normal

some of them are racist and think that " swag" just only for White and black people, even those haters are asian too, i feel sorry for them, they think that they are lower class.

But i don't care, of course their song can't please every one, But We love it, alot of people Love it and they are now they please to be call V.I.Pz.

i'm so sure that they song will top all the chart after people see how wonderful , passionate they are on they stage

Guest pipobobo

picture12su.jpg

GD and T.O.P's newly-released music video, HIGH HIGH, is currently #3 on Youtube's Most Viewed Videos Daily Chart! Let's aim for 1 million views (or more) by the end of the week^^

Shared by: Vic @BigBangupdates

sa_mg_8594-231-2.jpg?w=949

Aww, sweet baby. How can he have a sad face at such an awesome party? :P

sa_mg_8683-243-2.jpg?w=949

Dey tryna touch his bootay! LOL

This party was happenin' mang! I saw a lot of YGE related people in the pictures taken, including the man himself djing. YB was ninja :ph34r: =)

I know that maknae was seen, but he wasn't in those Soeulcialite pictures or maybe I scanned too fast?

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

I think even in BUGS music award, YG artist got nothing right?

BUGS look suspicious

whatever,

i still can't get over the MV :D

nah Bugs award is all about fan votes so there is nothing suspicious at all and the awards mean nothing really

i wonder why they release the album 1 week later?

anyway so happy to see the boys rank high on the charts considering that their songs are not typical kpop songs

i like this very much

VIP fandoms is the best for me! because they know how to judge,critics, appreciate and they know what is the difference :D (its up to you how will you understand or think what im saying here)

VIPS do not hesitate to critic BIGBANG's music and that's why i love this FANDOM too. I see some vips saying that they're not like highhigh or oh yeah but that's ok. We all have various musical taste so i understand why some song will never be a fav. I too have some songs that are least my fav and that's because im not too fond of too much autotuning.

Being a fan doesnt mean you buy everything your artist/s presents. At the end of the day we are all consumers and would always want what is worth our money. Nonetheless our LOVE for BIGBANG surpasses any critique that we may have with our boys.

I got pumped up w/ that MNET teaser..hell yeah. VIPS are having a party until the end of 2010! haha

Guys im wondering whats the most significant CHART in korea? and what's the standing of GTOP?

THANKS SO MUCH VIPS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTION..

Guest Michala01

This fan account of the MV party is AMAZING and a MUST READ!! w00t.gif 

"Partying with Big Bang at Club Rococo" (Fan Account + Fancams) 

It was just going to be another weekend in Seoul. I had plans to go see a concert on Saturday but on Friday night, I got a Facebook message from my friend, Ashley, telling me that she had been invited to some "G-Dragon and T.O.P" party happening the next day. She showed me a blog article about it, which only showed the mysterious invitation (I'm sure you guys remember this article). I had absolutely no idea what it actually was, but my fangirly self flipped out. I said "Ashley, you HAVE to get my on the guest list." 

Ashley had been a part of a Facebook group for the booking agency in charge of the event, which is how she got invited. The invitation said that if you wanted to attend, you had to text your information to the phone number of the guy who runs the agency. She sent her and my information to him, and within minutes, we had received our tickets via e-mail!

At the time, I really wasn't sure if this was a music video premiere party, or a wrap party, or a filming. I wasn't even sure if it was real, or just some ploy to get people to come to this club. The invtation said the event would be in a "Secret Location" and thankfully Ashley and her friends knew where it was: a new club in Itaewon (the foreigner district of Seoul) called Club Rococo.

We (Ashley, me, and her friends) showed up at the club around 11 pm. As soon as we got there, we knew it had to be legit. There were video cameras everywhere and people checking our (real) passports / IDs and requiring us to sign waivers. We waited outside for about 20-30 minutes and were finally allowed into the club. The entrance looked exactly like it does in the music video (where you see G-Dragon enter)... decorated like an airplane entryway, with the sexy flight attendants who had strange cubes on their heads...

We hung out for a few minutes, and then Ashley and I decided to get on the dance floor. We were next to a table with some random dudes, who we didn't pay much attention to. At one point, Ashley's friend noticed some blond guy sitting there and said "Who is that? He looks like Mark Ronson." But upon closer examination, we realized he was Korean, so there was no way it could have been him.

We continued to dance for a couple of minutes, and then Ashley's friend said "Oh. That guy right there sitting at the table smoking the pipe. That's G-Dragon!" So we got a closer look and realized that, lo and behold, G-Dragon was staring right back at us! Ashley said "Oh, hi!" and he said hello back to us, then continued to smoke his pipe and dance. Yeah, GD was smoking a pipe. Then, I looked behind GD and realized why Mr. Blondie looked familiar. Umm... it was T.O.P. Not knowing before about his new platinum haircolor, I had not recognized him!

Not many people in the club had realized who they were at that point... so we just kind of hung out there for a bit... waiting to see if anyone else famous came in. There were some little trampolines (the kind you have when you're a kid) out on the dance floor, and GD would come out occasionally and jump on them... it was really funny.

A little while later, a smaller guy came to the table in a hoodie, went up to GD and kind of high-fived/handshaked him... and my jaw dropped when I realized who it was... Taeyang! But he almost immediately went back behind the DJ booth so I couldn't stand bewildered by his beauty for too long...

READ THE REST AT BIGBANGUPDATES

There are also some pictures and fancams at the source. 

What a lucky fan! So jealous of her it's not even funny 

Archived