Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Faith 신의

Replies

• ShajoonaShajoona Posts: 1,210Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh waiting for monday..i'm counting every minute in a hour..~X( ~X( ~X(

i'm keeping my finger crossed while waiting for the moment when Eun soo call Choi young "Young-ah" oh my gosh..
    that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute <3

“Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always 

bobsaveromyphim
  • Kim_LillyKim_Lilly BrazilPosts: 376Member

IDOL

edited September 2012
    Can someone translate the preview puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??
    ;;)

BTW, which site is it?

Edit:
    Did I read "Cheo Yeong can no longer run away" on the preview's last phrase??

Watching: I Miss You

XIA: TARANTALLEGRA TOUR in Brazil - OMHFG I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES! I STARED INTO HIS <3<3<3<3
    Junsu is real T_T

• bridiebridie Posts: 439Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    Yahhhh :) Definitely the Hightlight of the drama :) She's one lucky girl .. Having all those men around .. I actually want to see GC fall for her lol.. Gosh m just loving KHS ^_^
    myphimShajoonaKim_Lilly
  • myphimmyphim Waiting for Forever Posts: 10,793Member

IMMORTAL

edited September 2012
    ^^ Wow! Lucky Eun-soo! Getting love by four men. I'm so jealous. :D
    Technically, King Gongmin and Gi Cheol are just fascinated with her because they think she is heaven-sent and because of her abilities as a doctor. I doubt there will be any romance with them. Jang Bin, on the other hand, has potential as a love interest. But, I'm still rooting for Choi Young! Choi Young all the way!!! :-bd =D>

Anomalousknutsrrmski
  • pallycutepallycute Posts: 731Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    Kim_Lilly said:
    Can someone translate the preview puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease??
    ;;)

BTW, which site is it?

Edit:
    Did I read "Cheo Yeong can no longer run away" on the preview's last phrase??
    it's from SBS Official Website.

Yes it seems like that. Choi Young can no longer runaway/escape, because Kyung Chang (the young exiled King)'s health is getting worse. I really pity him,  he has to live in a place like that (nobody care, maybe except Choi Young) and have serious disease. :(

I still hope someone can translate all the written preview for episode 7.
    "Everyone have a different relationship and you can’t order what is good for anyone. "
    "As long as both have fun and both feel good to be together is what defines it."
    Kim_Lilly

IMMORTAL

@farstrep  Thank you for sharing the text preview. Poor Choi Young! Being chase by both sides.

LOL. Choi Young method of choice: 'frontal attack' and 'direct action' :))  Seriously, this guy is all about charging forward with no looking back. :))  He is definitely an honest man to the core. :)

AnomalousbriseisKim_Lilly
  • audreyluvaudreyluv Posts: 130Member

IDOL

pallycute said:

Someone said she wants more pictures of Ryu Deok Hwan and Park Se Young. I will post their photo on the press conference, in case you don't see it before.
    Honestly I posted this photos on page 11.

Spoiler:

Thanks pallycute for these pics. I quote your post, but i don't know how to get the pictures out of the quote. I adore the king and queen.
    Ryu Duk Hwan and Park Se Young portray them so nicely...looking forward to more episodes.

myphimdnie
  • bobsaverobobsavero indonesiaPosts: 2,244Member

SUPERSTAR

@farstrep  Thank you for sharing the text preview. Poor Choi Young! Being chase by both sides.

LOL. Choi Young method of choice: 'frontal attack' and 'direct action' :))  Seriously, this guy is all about charging forward with no looking back. :))  He is definitely an honest man to the core. :)

yes. frontal attack, direct action, and Literal Man (see ep. 1 and 2, when he goes to "heaven"). HAHAHAHHA

photo credit to dramabeans :D
    "A secret makes woman, woman" 
    myphim

IMMORTAL

@audreyluv  Hi there! Just click on the pictures and hit delete and it will delete the pictures from the quote. Use the edit button on the top right corner of your post to edit the post. Hope that help. :)

Welcome to the thread! Hope to see more of you in the future. :)

• xXMzSmilesXxxXMzSmilesXx Posts: 510Member

SUPERSTAR

dnie said:
    @xXMzSmilesXx
       That information makes the story seems sad, right? Since we know what history tells us.. but it also makes me like this drama more, to see how it will be fleshed out. I would like to see whether they are going to do the 'Gongmin and the boys'... or as some historians argued that that part was a slander to justify the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, and the boys were just bodyguards :)

I think that the information I compiled makes the backdrop of the drama very sad. 
    LMAO 'Gongmin and the boys', I'm reading that line and I have many different thoughts/opinions on it. 
    It's either:
    1. You talking about him being bisexual & developing romantic feelings for the guys around him. If so, then I believe that this would not happen because from what I read, this only occurs after his beloved Queen's death. 
    2. Gongmin and the boys (CY and JB) well all work together to make Goryeo a better place, with less corruption then there was. They would get rid of GC, which would mean that Gongmin would knock out his biggest enemy. 

I really hope that this drama has a happy ending. Choi Young deserves one because in reality he was beheaded for 'political reasoning' & his wife died before him. 
    "Mister, did the grasshopper go somewhere with the wind?
    The grasshopper had been thinking, where in the wide sky he should be.
    So he made a decision.
    To fly into the blue sky... into everyone's hearts."
    myphimdnie
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,501Member

LEGEND

@Kim_Lilly, so sorry. I am not sure either. I just take pic from the news that was posted here on Soompi. :) I'm glad you find him good looking in it.
    Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

myphimKim_Lilly