Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012] Faith 신의

Replies

• TinkiebellTinkiebell NeverlandPosts: 1,831Member

LEGEND

edited August 2012
    hmm yeah i kind of sound like that but no offence to him but yeah you have to give it to him acting wise he has done good job. 
    What's funny in episode 6 was when he paced around with his entourage worried for the queen. Then you could see how short he is compared to the other actors. briseis made a gif on this a few page back   ;))
    my tumblr blog  |  my youtube channel
    myphimcassopeia
  • myphimmyphim Waiting for Forever Posts: 10,793Member

IMMORTAL

wisteria7 said:

Anomalous: Actor, Warrior,Wears full armour at times. Tall, Is under command but only by the King and could be under the Queen's behest..And if I say anymore, he will kill me. BTW the forums are read and posters are listened to if the ideas are good. I've posted a few,but only one was taken into consideration. And as a 25 year old lawyer, let me tell you,the PD scares me .......nice guy,waaaaay talented,but I am so out of my depth there so I play tourist and keep my mouth shut. Imagine, a lawyer shutting up. Sorry,no more Off topic. Sorry, guys. Gotta go or I'll get caught in traffic on the way to the airport.

:D
    Wow! You actually visited the set. The PD is really that scary. :))
    So have you meet the main casts face to face yet? Are they as handsome in person as they are in the show?

• twin-twintwin-twin Posts: 152Member

IDOL

lol introduction going on here. is it only me or I am not liking that actor as king at all, i mean he is so short compare to others actors and heck he is even shorter than the queen. when ever there is the scene of that king, i cant help but wonder about that.   
    i admit he is short but cute and i like him as actor... he is really good may i say.
    And he is known a MULTI-AWARDED actor. 
    YearGroupAwardFilmResult
    2005Korean Film AwardsBest New ActorWelcome to DongmakgolNominated
    2006Pusan Film Critics AwardsBest New ActorLike a VirginWon
    Blue Dragon Film AwardsBest New ActorLike a VirginWon
    Korean Film AwardsBest ActorLike a VirginNominated
    2007Baeksang Arts AwardsBest New ActorLike a VirginNominated
    Grand Bell AwardsBest New ActorLike a VirginWon
    Asia Pacific Screen AwardsBest ActorLike a VirginNominated

I think most International Viewers/Fans known him in OCN's famous medical-(detective?) show God's Quiz as the Lead Dr. Ha Jin Woo which extended to season 3 this year. I SWEAR the show is SUPER DUPER GOOD. AMAZING & BRILLIANT.
    He is more in big screen than small screen i guess.

And he sung one of the ost of Queen In Hyun's Man (I'm Going To Meet You)

PS. Does anyone know where i can find English Sub of his movie Link?... i really want it to watch.
    Some comments i read, is that it's like Inception. 

currently in-love with: 
    14th Prince (Bu Bu Jing Xin), JooWan (I Need Romance 3), Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf),
    Ki Dong Chan a.k.a Captain Awesome (God's Gift:14 Days), Yoon Dong Ha (A Witch's Love), Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow) 
    RAWR!!!~
    myphimlindt_choDDuk
  • ahoxanahoxan Posts: 2,381Member

SUPERSTAR

@twin-twin, unfortunately, there's no subs for that movie yet. Bummer, huh? It's been a year since that movie is out and there's still no subs available.

@ahoxan, women love master swordsmen because of the tool? Well, if you want to use that metaphor, let me put it this way: It's the swordsman, not the sword.  ;;)   Believe me, the size of the sword is far less important than how you use the sword.  it's all about the skills and not the size, if you know what I'm sayin'   ;))

LOL...

It must have something do do with the skill to wield a long and hard tool.   LOL...
    God grant me the serenity 
    to accept the things I cannot change; 
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    bridiemyphimnateko
  • TinkiebellTinkiebell NeverlandPosts: 1,831Member

LEGEND

ahoxan said:
    LOL...

It must have something do do with the skill to wield a long and hard tool.   LOL...
    You got me there, lol!
    my tumblr blog  |  my youtube channel
    myphim
  • twin-twintwin-twin Posts: 152Member

IDOL

OH! may i add... Ryu Deok Hwan is also a Director. 
    currently in-love with: 
    14th Prince (Bu Bu Jing Xin), JooWan (I Need Romance 3), Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf),
    Ki Dong Chan a.k.a Captain Awesome (God's Gift:14 Days), Yoon Dong Ha (A Witch's Love), Ichabod Crane (Sleepy Hollow) 
    RAWR!!!~
    myphimDDuk
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 2,888Member

SUPERSTAR

Waaah I need to catch up with everyone's posts, but I have 2 finals tomorrow so hence I will catch up this saturday/sunday. Wish u all a nice weekend and its ASAP monday again ^^

All time favorites: Kim Soo Hyun, Joo WonLee Min Ho, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jun Ki, Kim Woo Bin

Shajoonamyphimnateko
  • khyamaykhyamay Posts: 68Member
    @ahoxan, women love master swordsmen because of the tool? Well, if you want to use that metaphor, let me put it this way: It's the swordsman, not the sword.  ;;)   Believe me, the size of the sword is far less important than how you use the sword.  it's all about the skills and not the size, if you know what I'm sayin'   ;))

bingooooo ;)
    myphim
  • khyamaykhyamay Posts: 68Member
    ahoxan said:
    LOL...

haha long and hard tool, god can u make it anymore obvious lol
    myphimnateko
  • Kim_LillyKim_Lilly BrazilPosts: 376Member

IDOL

edited August 2012
    ahoxan said:
    What is it about women and their love for master swordsmen?

Well, I've liked martial arts since I was small, so this kinda explain my love for swordmen <3
    Actually, I love any hot fighter wielding most kind of weapons, guns and fists included :D

Watching: I Miss You

XIA: TARANTALLEGRA TOUR in Brazil - OMHFG I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES! I STARED INTO HIS <3<3<3<3
    Junsu is real T_T

bridiemyphim
  • walkietalkiewalkietalkie Posts: 292Member

IDOL

I'm 29 years old, next month going on 30 (I'm curious to know if I'm the oldest one here? Looks like it?)
    I live in the Netherlands and I work as an analyst in IT, which is probably quite hard to believe for you girls since I couldn't even post a spoiler tag easily   :))  

Don't worry, I'm older than you.  When it comes to using this forum, that's a different story. I find myself having difficulties as well considering I'm a Web Developer. I love kdrama and if I find one that interest me I'm usually obsessed with it until the drama ends. My family thinks I'm crazy at times. I can only watch one drama at a time. I didn't liked LMH or didn't find him attractive before Personal Taste but after watching that he's made me a fan. I think it's his charming appeal that made me his fan than his looks. I've seen KHS in movies but was never really interested in her.

Currently Loving -- Secret Love Affair
    Recent Love -- I Need Romance 3
    Past Love --  Hear Your Voice
    Kim_LillyTinkiebellrrmski
  • Kim_LillyKim_Lilly BrazilPosts: 376Member

IDOL

@cravey following you on twitter, YAY \o/

Watching: I Miss You

XIA: TARANTALLEGRA TOUR in Brazil - OMHFG I SAW HIM WITH MY OWN EYES! I STARED INTO HIS <3<3<3<3
    Junsu is real T_T

• bobsaverobobsavero indonesiaPosts: 2,275Member

SUPERSTAR

hi @rrmski.

I'm 23 years old, normal woman no more or less. already graduate with science degree (my mayor is biology, who likes biology?? :D )
    I`m indonesian and now become a research assisstant, so i have a lot of time to read soompi and watch kdrama.

my first kdrama was full house, but my first obsession drama was protected the boss (many funny characters in that drama :) )

i love Lee Min Hoo, so i started to watch faith and than i fall in love with faith. but i dont like noguk princess. i doubt she likes general CY (ANDWEEE). :-w

I'm off to work now. See you guys later ;)
    "A secret makes woman, woman" 
    myphimShajoonarrmskinateko
  • bobsaverobobsavero indonesiaPosts: 2,275Member

SUPERSTAR

Hi Nandar! I love Full house to and RUNNING MAN off course.

i hope LMH is a guest for next rm. Lets Pray! [-O<

My name is Nandar and I think I'm the baby of this thread (turning 16 next month). 

My background is little complicated.

Born and raised in Thailand until I reached 4. Then I migrated to Australia and lived here ever since. My background is Burmese and a tad of Chinese. 

My first Korean drama I’ve ever watched was Full House. I fell in love with Rain :3

However, I’ve been watching dramas since forever. My mum’s really loves her lakorns (Thai Dramas). Mum and I watched lakorns together as our bonding time. I remember the time when I watched Stairway to Heaven with her and we were both bawling our eyes out. Dad was sitting there and thought we were crazy (saying "It's just a movie"). He always rants on that he can be an awesome scriptwriter/director because he knows the gist of all dramas. And the funny thing is that, it’s true. When he says something, it comes true. XD

A few of my favourite dramas are My Girl, City Hunter, Queen In Hyun’s Man and Sungkwang Scandal.

Which brings me to another must know factor about myself. I am a JYJ Fan (Yoochun bias) and a Cassiopeia (DBSK fan) on hiatus.

Why I got into Faith was because of Lee Min Ho. Actually I went into the drama not knowing the premises of the drama. I just heard LMH was in it and saw BTS pictures and I was SOLD. I saw nearly all of LMH work; Boys Over Flowers, Personal Preference &  City Hunter. Also I like the girl Kim Hee Sun, she was so awesome on Running Man (I love that variety show, I recommend you to watch this and also Family Outing).

I also really love reading comments in this thread. :)

"A secret makes woman, woman"