Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Replies

• classychicclassychic Posts: 350Member
    Awww, why did they lose & had to wash the dishes?
  • alfalfaalfalfa Posts: 63Member
    edited August 2012
    I totally lost it when Sugeun called up his friend. Their intonations made the faux Cantonese conversation sounded so real.

And it's really nice to see Kim Seungwoo and his wife being affectionate with each other (which is very rare for people at their age imo).

P.S.: Can't help feeling gleeful looking at the ratings. I'm really liking the cast this season and what they bring to the show. Their weekly drinking session probably strengthen their bond. Keep it up, 1N2D!
    Awww, why did they lose & had to wash the dishes?
    The cast had to cook for the 87 staff. Forty nine staff members ate dinner cooked by the Married team hence the punishment for the Single team.

• rynhannarynhanna Posts: 554Member

SUPERSTAR

In the episode of Korean live abroad, we got to know that Haksun (David Lee) from France loves Korean variety shows very much. Would that be great if he could share his experience here in soompi. He must know soompi, right? (ahhh, my wishful thinking....)
    Don’t waste today fearing for tomorrow. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. And above all else, do what makes you happy.
    kjmcth
  • kjmcthkjmcth Posts: 2,199Member, New Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2012

Joo Won’s Older Brother Appears on “1N2D” “Back to the Basic” Part 2 Episode

http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/27/joo-wons-older-brother-appears-on-1n2d-episode/

1N2D, Cha Tae Hyun’s morning horse dance to ‘Gangnam Style’

Cha Tae Hyun presented his morning horse dance just as soon as he woke up.

On the August 26th episode of KBS 2TV’s ’1 Night 2 Days‘, the wake-up song of the morning started and Cha Tae Hyun showed off his horse dance right off the bat.

The members of ’1 Night 2 Days’ watched the soccer match between Korea and Japan at the 2012 Olympics till late the night before so they barely could open their eyes to the wake-up song.

The wake-up song of the day was Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ which is hugely popular worldwide. Amidst the members who were so tired they couldn’t even open their eyes, Cha Tae Hyun jumped right up and showed off his morning horse dance to ‘Gangnam Style’.

The rest of the ’1 Night 2 Days’ members kept blinking their eyes at Cha Tae Hyun’s horse dance and eventually were woken up thanks to the horse dance. Finally awoken from their slumber, they got to the morning mission. The mission was that among friends, acquaintances, or family members, someone had to come to pick them up so that they could go home. Each of the members called on someone to try to convince them to come all the way to Chulwon in Gangwon-do.

Image: KBS ’1 Night 2 Days’
    Source: Newsen via Nate   kpopfever

• natalia_esperon2000natalia_esperon2000 Posts: 248Member

IDOL

kjmcth said:
    kjmcth said:
    next week cth with bungee jumping  for earn most  money for his team.. hope  have member from single team also can do it ... maybe .joo won?? ..  preview next episode also have special guest  maybe wife kim seung woo??
    it's true wife kim seung woo come .. another artist come this episode hong kyungmin as guest cha tae hyun .. and kim jong min call shinji and baekga also koyote member... joo won his brother ..
    who came for uhm tae woong thanks
  • chicann7chicann7 Posts: 201Member

IDOL

i'm finding myself liking season 2 more than season 1... maybe it's because of Joo Won and Tae Hyun. ^^,

I enjoy seeing a different side of Joo Won here and Tae Hyun's laugh is just infectious! They're just sooo cute!

anyway, kudos to Tae Hyun and the Single guys team (except Jongmin) for doing the jump. can't wait for next week's episode!
  • alysannealysanne Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 919Member

IDOL

@chicann7: I laugh every time Tae-hyun laughs.  :))  And every time he says "What is this? It's annoying!"  =))

"같은 하늘아래에 산다면, 언젠간 만나지겠지."
    Currently watching: Empress Ki, God's Gift: 14 Days, Secret Love Affair
    classychic
  • ditaditaditadita dramafreaks 문마음속Posts: 130Member

IDOL

this was an awesome episode the e401 !! 
    KIM NAM JOO WAS THERE EVERYONE 
    but sadly when she arrived all of them already leave 
    and the expression that the staff gaveee 
    was like " FINALLY IT's AN ARTIST an entertainer" 
    hahahaha 
    so good of wifey pick up his husband 
    OMYGOD RATINGS~~~ 
    finallyy it's back :) 
    i personally like 1n2d from the start 
    from season 1 and of course now season 2 im loving it more :) 
    and joowon's brother somehow looks cute hihi :D 
    the ending of this episode was epic 
    kim seungwoo and wifey kiss oho~ 

current watching : hotel king | 연애말고결혼~
    i spazz in my twitter
  • laydeebutterflylaydeebutterfly Posts: 3,476Member

IDOL

ditadita said:
    this was an awesome episode the e401 !! 
    KIM NAM JOO WAS THERE EVERYONE 
    but sadly when she arrived all of them already leave 
    and the expression that the staff gaveee 
    was like " FINALLY IT's AN ARTIST an entertainer" 
    hahahaha 
    so good of wifey pick up his husband 
    OMYGOD RATINGS~~~ 
    finallyy it's back :) 
    i personally like 1n2d from the start 
    from season 1 and of course now season 2 im loving it more :) 
    and joowon's brother somehow looks cute hihi :D 
    the ending of this episode was epic 
    kim seungwoo and wifey kiss oho~ 

haha kim nam joo is a big star~now with her popular drama,even Bird PD goes : its worth the waiting~ they all were bored since they could've all leave early,and since KSW is the only one left,just waiting~ and of course KSW keeps going "oh you'll be totally surprised" to "even if ur not surprised please act surprise" then "please cheer so that she/he can hear it" and "he/she'll come with ice cream" hehe its cute~

seriously though just who could you call at 6AM in the morning to drive to a place 3hours away frm seoul just to pick you up and take you home? you of course hav a lot of friends,but just how many could u call for such a favor? those who came early really did just come out frm house as soon as they got the call,totally a show of real friendship~

IDOL

edited August 2012
    alysanne wrote: »
    @chicann7: I laugh every time Tae-hyun laughs.  :))  And every time he says "What is this? It's annoying!"  =))

me too!!! :D he's one of my favorites! his laugh doesn't fail to make me laugh too!
  • coolreborncoolreborn Joo Won's♥♥LOVER MoonPosts: 12,604Member

IMMORTAL

I'm rewatching the bungee jump, I'm just at the moment when Sikyung jumps and I noticed... my palms all sweaty, it's pretty clammy. Hahaha. These guys really make you feel like you are on the situation they are in. I really like 1N2D season 2 just as I like season 1. I'll continue watching it on break-time. Hahaha.
      Joo Won Happy. coolreborn Happy. Cutie Happy. Cuties Happy. So let's all be happy!!!
          imageimage
          Just The Usual Day At coolreborn's Cutie Universe. Is 3,000 pages possible? Yeah!!!
            the resident cat at   joowoncutie.wordpress.com / https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi

IDOL

Awww! I wish everyone had met Kim Nam-joo!  So who came to pick up Tae-woong and Shi-kyung?

IDOL

edited August 2012
    coolreborn wrote: »
    I'm rewatching the bungee jump, I'm just at the moment when Sikyung jumps and I noticed... my palms all sweaty, it's pretty clammy. Hahaha. These guys really make you feel like you are on the situation they are in. I really like 1N2D season 2 just as I like season 1. I'll continue watching it on break-time. Hahaha.

@coolreborn: Sikyung's jump was cool! He just stood on the edge, stretched his arms wide and did a small leap. i thought he wasn't nervous since he looked so calm before the jump.. guess he wasn't as unaffected as i thought... hahaha! but great job to all of them!

IMMORTAL

@chicann7 : Yes, it like his not really that scared. But the others, you can see them hyperventilating, taking deep breaths and almost like they want to cry. I was actually laughing at Uhm-force because, it's like he don't want to do it but Joo Won and Sikyung did so he don't have any choice. *by the way I'm watching it with no engsub so I don't understand what they are saying*

Joo Won Happy. coolreborn Happy. Cutie Happy. Cuties Happy. So let's all be happy!!!
          imageimage
          Just The Usual Day At coolreborn's Cutie Universe. Is 3,000 pages possible? Yeah!!!
            the resident cat at   joowoncutie.wordpress.com / https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi

SUPERSTAR

seriously though just who could you call at 6AM in the morning to drive to a place 3hours away frm seoul just to pick you up and take you home? you of course hav a lot of friends,but just how many could u call for such a favor? those who came early really did just come out frm house as soon as they got the call,totally a show of real friendship~
    yes i  also love time shinji and baekga come  source :twitter ..shinji say --she  thought kjm accident becoz called  so early and shinji also say kjm should called  your girlfriend to come right? ...  and  love how kyungmin come for CTH...

alysanne said:
    Awww! I wish everyone had met Kim Nam-joo!  So who came to pick up Tae-woong and Shi-kyung?
     ssk and utw friend non celebrity..

IDOL

Thanks, @kjmcth!  (And of course, there's a dog.  LOL)

IMMORTAL

I'm totally laughing at Uhm-force when I saw him go like this

LOL.
          imageimage
    rynhannafillinoctisstearly

SUPERSTAR

Today 8/29]Happy Together with Cha Taehyun, Oh Jiho, Go Changseok, Shin Jeonggeun at 00:20 (KST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7OCJAJc9c&feature=channel&list=UL
  • rynhannarynhanna Posts: 554Member

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2012
    We have many Joo Won's video cuts of the bungee jumping but does anyone have Tae Woong's and Si Kyung's? Thanks.
    Don’t waste today fearing for tomorrow. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. And above all else, do what makes you happy.

IMMORTAL

I am so gonna look for a slipper like this. LOL.

imageimage