[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest ulyssej

[KBS] Park Myung Soo, Park Kyung Lim, Tony Ahn

Oh! My School 오! 마이 스쿨

1hpjf8.jpg

Official Website : [Currently N/A]

Air Time : Saturday 5.15 pm KST

Host(s) : Park Myung Soo, Park Kyung Lim, Yoo Se Yoon, Tony Ahn (H.O.T)

Concept : [N/A for now]

Cast

2vcc0av.jpg

Taecyeon, San-E, Lee Hyun Jin, Hongki, Minho, Simon D

28vbyw4.jpg

Jung Juri, Hyorin, Min, Cha Dye Hye, Kim Jae Kyung, Son Eun Suh (NOT in order)

Post will be edited weekly

Pilot [2010.10.30]

Cast : Simon D, Taecyeon, Minho, Jung Juri, HyoRin, Min, Cha Da Hye, Lee Hong Ki, Kim Jae Kyung, Son Eun Suh, Lee Hyun Jin, San-E

Simon D, 택연, 민호, 정주리, 효린, 민, 차다혜, 이홍기, 김재경, 손은서, 이현진, 산이

Download Link(s)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is the plot of this variety show anyway? It seemed like they did some kind of couple game for no reason and then Min got 'voted off' at the end? So what does the winner get? I think the show seemed pretty disjointed and I'm a little irked Star Golden Bell was canceled for it. I realize it's just the first episode and I'll try not to let the grudge I have for SGB hit it too much though...I thought the Simon D/Hongki interaction was really funny, but they're real life friends who hang out so that makes sense. I laughed pretty hard when he called him "Jeremy" when he first walked into the room though.

Simon D is like the bancho (Japanese term for a gang leader also used for the leader of delinquents in a class/grade) of this "class" lol. Not sure what the Korean version of that term would be...

The point of the show is to pick a Top Student and a Worst Student. I kind of don't understand how they're picking the top student, but the worst student I know why Min got chosen. She was pretty invisible throughout and they highlighted her actions during the reporter interview. Then again, San-E was pretty much edited out in every possible way... oh wells! I don't know what most of the activities have to do with the school-theme though except for picking seat partners? LOL! It was nice to see Tony An again! I'm surprised Jung JooRi was so absent because she's usually someone that stands out. I loved how Simon D and Hong Ki interacted :P I may just keep watching this for them! HAHA I WANT HEECHUL TOO! :D:D Oh, and it was a very nice surprise to see Lee Hyun Jin!! :) I've liked him since Kimchi Cheese Smile, but haven't really watched anything he's been in (the dramas are much too long). I wonder what it would've been like if he had done Boys Over Flowers lmao! Umm.. Overall, I don't really understand the show lol! It doesn't seem to have figured out what it is yet...

I really hope someone subs this !!

Here's a clip of SHINee Minho and 2pm Taecyeon dancing on the show

cr: ywertsdfgh@youtube

I think it's possible that this airs on KBS world and that KBS will sub the show itself for their english international channel. Will find out in a couple weeks since the lag is usually 2 or 3 weeks for a show to get subbed and shown on KBS World.

Source : AllKPop

New variety show “100 Points Out of 100″ to officially replace “Star Golden Bell”

[2010-11-10]

It was recently confirmed that KBS’s long running variety show, “Star Golden Bell”, will stop airing for good in mid-November.

On November 11th, an affiliated source from the show informed Money Today Star News, “Star Golden Bell will stop airing after the 20th. The show to replace it will be called ‘100 Points Out of 100‘, and is co-hosted by Park Myung Soo and Park Kyung Lim. It will begin airing on the 27th.”

For reference, ‘Star Golden Bell’ first aired back in 2004, and has since become a well-known variety program that received much love from the public. However, the show has been struggling recently with low ratings. Although producers have changed its name to “Star Golden Bell: First Grade Class” and switched up the program’s format, “Star Golden Bell” was unsuccessful in its attempts to garner higher ratings and was forced to conclude its long run on the air.

The new show, ‘100 Points Out of 100′, had actually aired its pilot episode on October 30th, but under the name “Oh! My School“. Out of the three MCs who were featured in the pilot episode, only two will continue on with their positions – MC Yoon Se Yoon will not be continuing with the program, for reasons that still remain unclear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KBS WORLD (Asia/Europe) VIEWERS

First Episode (Eng-Subbed) will air on Tuesday, 21 December 2010 (under the title "Oh! My School")

With Effect from 25 January 2011

First Run (

Tuesdays) at 7:10pm (KST) a little over an hour from its Regular Timeslot

Repeat (Thursdays) at 12:20am (KST) unchanged - Regular Timeslot

Disclaimer Note : Time/Date indicated are correct at time of posting, though KBSW may change it later on

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version

"Oh! My School"

Torrent DL

AM-Addiction (MegaUpload)

Currently, only the Pilot Ep has been aired on KBSW (and uploaded), you can use the same link in future for the other episodes once KBSW has begun airing them.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, takin! :D

100 Out of 100 (2010-11-27).avi

Song Joongki, Minho (SHINee), Eun Hyuk (Super Junior), Lee Hongki (FT Island), Chansung (2PM), Min (miss A), Simon D (Supreme Team), etc.

Anyone feel that Son Eun Seo was getting ganged up during the relationship discussion (in the first eppy not the pilot)? Felt really bad for her... Hongki and that actor dude were a little too aggressive.

I watched the show first without subs and kept wondering what the purpose was really for, but now that the 1st episode was subbed it makes more sense. I think it would be a great opportunity for idols, more so for those that just debuted. It sort of reminds me of the old days from x-man and those other programs years ago. Except with teaching theme games.

Hopefully KBS continues to sub it, because this one is a hit for me.

For those who wants sub check out here: http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/oh-my-school-ep-1-english-subtitle/

KBS world aired pilot with subs so far.

Anyone feel that Son Eun Seo was getting ganged up during the relationship discussion (in the first eppy not the pilot)? Felt really bad for her... Hongki and that actor dude were a little too aggressive.

At one point, I felt the same way. It felt like everyone was "attacking her." But then again, she appeared to be the only one in the group really talking and she's the only person that was an actress. The questions that were asked involved how it would affect an actress (Seo Hyo Rim's anyways) therefore she's the only person who would have anything to say. Also, I'm sure they edited out many of the parts and it ended up being focused a lot on her. In the end, it allowed her more screen time so I'm sure she doesn't mind lol

The first episode made some more sense than the pilot episode for Oh! My School. This show is more interesting due to the adlibs and the people on the show. The show itself is ehh okay. I like the debate portion though. It's interesting to see what celebrities think of certain issues that really do affect them, but this portion may get boring if dragged out too long because it's mostly just talking. I could see this show losing steam if the guests are boring, not as adept at adlibs, or comfortable with speaking their mind. Furthermore, the other segments were... pretty unremarkable and I barely remember them, so there clearly is still a lot of work that needs to be done on the show's format.

Guest adikkeluangman

Simon D vows to marry Lady Jane

Supreme Team’s Simon D made an appearance on the recent recording of KBS 2TV’s newest variety program, “100 Points Out of 100 (백점만점).”

During the recording, Simon D surprised the cast as he vowed to marry his girlfriend, Lady Jane.

During the show, he first revealed, “I regret having a public relationship with Lady Jane.”

Later on in the show’s special corner with F.T Island’s Lee Hongki, Simon D was asked, “Are you going to marry Lady Jane?” to which he replied, “I’m going to marry her.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/simon-d-vows-to-marry-lady-jane

F.T Island’s Hong Ki confesses he had a celebrity girlfriend

F.T Island’s Lee Hong Ki recently confessed about his past relationship with a celebrity girlfriend.

During the November 27th broadcasting of KBS 2TV’s ‘100 Points out of 100′, Lee Hong Ki confessed, “I have dated a celebrity girlfriend.” When other cast members asked if they are still going out, the singer stuttered and replied ambiguously, “Hmm, I’m not sure, *are* we still going out?”

Lee Hong Ki became bashful by this sudden confession and turning bright red, he tried to laugh off his embarrassment.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/f-t-islands-hong-ki-confesses-he-had-a-celebrity-girlfriend

Eunhyuk exposes Minho on “100 Points out of 100″!

On a recent episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″, Super Junior member Eunhyuk and SHINee member Minho were involved in a hilarious segment

Minho wanted to change his clothing but being the shy type that he is, he wanted the protection of a blanket cover so his body wouldn’t be exposed. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for fan girls, Eunhyuk had other ideas and pulled the blanket cover off of him in the middle of changing shirts.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/eunhyuk-exposes-minho-on-oh-my-school

Watch : HERE

Celebrities debate over publicly revealing relationships

Rainbow’s Kim Jaekyung shared her opinion on why she opposes celebrities coming out with their relationships on the November 27th episode of KBS 2TV’s new variety show, “100 Points out of 100.”

On the show, she stated, “Hyun Young senior once told me that a female celebrity coming out with a public relationship is basically the same as getting married. The tag stays with you for a long time, and it’s the girl’s side that takes the hit.”

She continued, “Love is a lot like war so it’s easy to start, but hard to end. The problems between the two are big enough, but going public with the relationship makes the problem everyone’s problem.”

Others who agreed with her opinion included Eun Hyuk, Song Joong Ki, and Son Eun Seo, who added on, “Celebrities live off of the love of the public. They have an obligation to become the lover of everyone. Once your private life is revealed, there are restrictions in reality that make it difficult to love passionately. Speculations run rampant.”

However, Simon D, Lee Hong Ki, NS Yoonji and others disagreed, stating, “It can be a positive addition to your image. You can’t give up your life for your fans. Rumors and speculations were something you agreed to deal with when you decided to become a celebrity.”

Simon D also revealed a personal story, stating that although his girlfriend, Lady Jane, and he agreed to making their relationship public, Simon D’s manager revealed, “Bringing their relationship to the public caused a $50,000 USD loss in album sales.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/celebrities-debate-over-publicly-revealing-relationships

Guest alicechen

Episode 1 is uploaded at my blog: Here!

I do hope that they come up with a format soon for this show. More organized and not disordered like the first episode. Simon D and Min's chemistry has my vote as the most entertaining couple. :sweatingbullets:

Archived