Episode 5: [MU]

Episode 6: [MU]

Episode 7: [MU]

enjoy!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the ratings is really bad... really hope more viewers will warm up and give it a chance.. but since its considered an 'idol' show,probably the older age group are not interested at all..

i thought this show is getting better and better as the members chemistry are improving and both mcs and members are so funny...

at least this show format is pretty flexible indeed,they can do lots things.... its basically able to do every format of other variety show... from doing 1n2d, to long term missions of infinity challenge and qualifying men,just that its the idols doing it instead of seeing 6-8 men... they even maybe did a little of running man in ep 7? the hide and seek part...

glad the members are funny to begin with,they got the right members and mixture.. this way,the pd and writer are not so pressured to think of new ideas and games..

Source : KBS Global Entertainment News

Tony Ahn's Last Moments With His Father

[2011-01-27]

e_110127_01.jpg

Tony Ahn, one of the members of Korea's "original" idol group H.O.T., recently suffered a great loss : his father. Tony's father, Ahn Ee-joo, passed away on the 25th from battling liver cancer at the age of 70. The transfer of his body and coffin to the burial site was held on the morning of the 27th, starting from the Seoul Asan Hospital.?Many celebrities showed up to show their support, such as fellow ex-H.O.T. member Kim Jae-won who recently was released from the army.

The grieving star took to his twitter on that very day saying, "I'm about to go on the last journey with my father. The saddest day of my life where I cried the most was the day when H.O.T. broke up. However, I think I'm going to have to cry a little more today."

Fan responses flooded in, filled with sympathy and love. Messages included, "Oppa, stay strong", "I'm sure your father has gone to a better place", "Don't cry too much and send your father off well", and "Your father will watch over you".

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Soyeon confesses getting a “cosmetic procedure” on her nose

T-ara’s Soyeon made a surprise “cosmetic procedure” confession while guesting on KBS2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

The show features an “I’ll Fix It” game corner, where participants find things for the others to fix; Soyeon took part in it with gagman Kim Kyung Jin.

Kim ‘attacked’ her by asking her to fix her nose, to which she replied, “I got a shot in my nose, and I once planned for rhinoplasty. Maybe I’ll use this opportunity to really fix it.”

She confidently added, “Shots aren’t considered plastic surgery, but just a cosmetic procedure.”

Her full segment can be seen on January 22nd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/t-aras-soyeon-confesses-to-getting-a-cosmetic-procedure-on-her-nose

Actually I can understand the low ratting...The show is not the best and have many problems. Myung Soo, no matter how much I like him, needs a better support tha PKL and my love Tony.  And the permanent cast...Except HongKi and Simon D...The others are kinda plain, even Minho who is usually funny cause he is so stiff...

Yet I really like it and I am dying to see the "Old School" episode...g.o.d. and H.O.T are alway a perfect combo...I remember the CTP episode with old schoolers...

agree tat minho is stiff.. i dun find him funny at all...

i thought taesung and eunhyuk are funny...

min is not too bad either... the rest are really plain...

minho and eunso are just there for looks i guess...

yeah,myungso need better support... tony and pkl doesnt match... at least myungso and simon d interraction are good.. maybe simon d shud be mc...

I think the show needs to have fixed members. The members come and go. One episode we see them, the next they're gone. I get that with the idols on the show they need to juggle between their idol jobs as well, but if people change by the episode, it's hard for viewers to form connection. All this is to say, Lee Taesung, COME BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!

Kiddings aside, I agree that the show needs to find a theme and purpose. If people ask me what this show is about, I would look at them blankly. I know the purpose is to teach "local idols" to become national idols and global idols. Yes, but what does the show do to achieve that goal??

Guest Storytime

I've been loyal to this show but honestly, I can see why the ratings aren't all that. The only episode I really loved was where Heechul and Sangchu guested. The ChocoBall group was hilarious. Ssam D, Hong Ki and Min are consistently funny and they're usually the only ones I look forward to. The Minho/EunSeo loveline is so played out and unfunny. Eunhyuk puts in good effort and I feel Juri brings something new to the table as she's neither a singer nor actress. The MC chemistry isn't really there though. PMS and PKL are good secondary MCs but they're not that good at carrying the show.

Guest Simply.Wonderful.

I'm also wondering is Minho and Eunseo are really dating.

Is the romance scripted and for viewer ratings, or is it all real?

I'm also wondering is Minho and Eunseo are really dating.

Is the romance scripted and for viewer ratings, or is it all real?

I personally dont know but there loveline is getting annoying....like be funny or something......there imo kinda boring lol they would be a boring couple lol...i was fast forwarding all there moments in episode 7 lol

DUCKIE: PLEASE COME BACKKKKK

I came in this forum because I was curious about the ratings. I'm a bit surprised that they are that low. The show of course has its problems with its unclear concept and too much rotating guests. I think they should introduce the new people as "guests" and have a more define fixed cast. But the show is still very entertaining overall. My favs are Hongki, Simon D, Min and Taesung

Minho is not for this kind of show. Dream Team was perfect for him, Star King too, Running man is a show for him...He is not the regular variety type of idol, I really  like the boy but he is not that kinf of person...Not cause he is boring or smth like, his personality is not matching. he needs to be praised and to show his abillities.

Episode Heechul were great, like a fan of the AB club, but it is a great problem when ur best episode is not cause of your MCs and permament cast but cause of Heechul...Heechul is a figure that worked so much in the past six years, so yeah, he can make every every idol show work but he knows thta even he has limits...Here they are trying to push the few funny idols they have and make dhem annoying in the end....And Min, I really can't stand her.

PMS is one of the greatest back-up MC I have ever seen but when it comes to be the main...He is just not for it.

I love Simon D, I want to steal him from Lady Jane, get married and live a happy life in Busan with our ten kids with huge foreheads and low morals XDDDD

Guest babymichiie

wow, an Oh My School thread.. i am loving this variety show soooo much.. it's really funny.. I like HongKi, Minho and Simon D a lot.. hehe !

love the episode where Song Joong Ki came as a guest.. ^^

and i would like to say sorry to tony for the lost of his father... stay strong ya ! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Eun Ji Won reveals why Sechs Kies disbanded

The former group leader of old-school boy band, Sechs Kies, revealed why the group disbanded while making an appearance on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

Eun Ji Won confessed, “During the time that I was promoting as the leader of Sechs Kies, I brought up the topic of disbandment to my group first. I felt that it was an appropriate time to leave, as we were still receiving love and applause from the public and our fans.”

He continued, “I knew that we all felt the same way, but it was difficult for the topic to be brought up, which is why I just went ahead and asked to disband while we were doing well.”

The other castmates asked why he cried during Sechs Kies’ last stage on May 20, 2000, to which Eun Ji Won replied, “We were disbanding in order to help each other do better, but seeing my fans cry, I began to wonder whether we should have gone longer. But after realizing that those fans might disappear someday, I was more determined in my decision.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/eun-ji-won-reveals-why-sechs-kies-disbanded

Guest Simply.Wonderful.

I personally dont know but there loveline is getting annoying....like be funny or something......there imo kinda boring lol they would be a boring couple lol...i was fast forwarding all there moments in episode 7 lol

I find the love line really annoying, too. But other than that, I like the show. I think many of them are really funny. Especially Hongki and Simon D. The MCs can be funny at times, too.

this show is funny but i agree with everyone that they need fixed members, more funny people & a concept. Park Myung Soo is a lot more energetic since he is the main MC compared to IC & HT, & he is really funny, also Simon D & HongKi & that actor guy.

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A’s Min says that no one recognizes her on the street

miss A’s Min revealed that even with makeup on, she rarely gets recognized in public.

On the January 22nd episode of “100 Points Out of 100“, Min admitted that she doesn’t have much trouble living life as an idol star.

She said, “I’m never uncomfortable because no one ever recognizes me. Even when I wear makeup, people can’t recognize who I am.”

MC Park Kyung Lim then asked, “People don’t recognize you even though you are a permanent guest on variety shows?” Min answered, “That’s right.”

We can’t tell if it’s a blessing or a curse for Min, but if she ever wanted people to know who they were standing next to, she could always whip out her killer dance moves! Kkab in the grocery aisle!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/miss-as-min-says-that-no-one-recognizes-her-on-the-street

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Minho inhales noodles at an amazing speed

SHINee’s Minho took part in a jajangmyun (black noodle dish) eating contest on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100.”

For the gastronomic competition, celebrities teamed up so that one blindfolded member fed the noodles while the other ate. Teams consisted of Kim Dong Wan and Kim Kyung Jin, Gan Miyeon and Minho, Eun Ji Won and Min, and Tony and Kim Juri. The team that completed their portion the fastest won.

Amidst fierce competition, Minho shined with the speed at which he was ‘inhaling’ in the noodles, giving birth to a new nickname, “Jajangmyun Inhaler.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/shinees-minho-inhales-noodles-at-amazing-speed

Kim Tae Woo would turn down IU

Kim Tae Woo had IU’s ‘uncle fans’ gnashing their teeth with incredulity, after he revealed that he would turn her down if she ever confessed her love for him.

On the January 22nd episode of “100 Points Out of 100“, Kim Tae Woo was asked for his thoughts about IU choosing him as her ideal type. He commented, “I was happy, but there’s a 12-year age difference.”

Park Kyung Lim said, “If IU wanted to date you, would you go for it?” Kim Tae Woo answered, “Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps, but I could not accept that.”

He was then asked to choose between Rainbow’s Jaekyung, IU, and Baby VOX’s Kan Mi Yeon. The singer lived up to his smooth reputation by expressing, “IU might get offended because she’s still a teenager, so I’ll choose her.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/kim-tae-woo-would-turn-down-iu

i think everyone agree tat the loveline is iritating.. they shud remove it... its not entertaining at all,a waste of screentime..

agree tat minho is not suited to this type of variety show... i enjoy watching him in dream team..

Archived