[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest Jeff86

Why isn't this show more popular on soompi!? the show is really great. I just saw the last subbed episode (christmas special) and it was awesome!!

The friends Heechul-Simon D-Hongi-Songchul were on fire, so funny. I really recommend this show for everyone, and there are subs!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luviyu

Hi, I don't know if it's alright to ask here, but I'll try. ^^

What's the tv rating for KBS2TV's "100 Points Out Of 100" (formerly called Oh My School)? It regularly airs on saturdays. If anyone has the rating for the show, all the weeks or anything at all, please reply. Thanks in advance :)

For real gwapa_ko; but I'm really grateful that KBS has an overseas version that takes time to sub the videos. I think that is a part of the reason so many people tend to watch kbs programs. MBC and SBS have so many hits but it takes awhile for fans to get them, sub them, understand them lol.

I'm scared for this show, on the other hand. SGB, though it consistantly got average ratings, had a clear concept. That's what kept it running for so long. It had a flow and it had direction.

100 points out of 100 doesnt really have that. It picked up speed so fast because it features idols but it doesnt really have a solid distinction, you see what I mean?

The charm of SGB was that it featured mainstream kpop as well as K-ent artists. It exposed newbies as well. And the hosts had a grasp on the programme. But 100 points out of 100 isnt set up like this. I fear, like in episode 5 and the recent episodes, that newer/lesser known artists wont have a voice.

For real gwapa_ko; but I'm really grateful that KBS has an overseas version that takes time to sub the videos. I think that is a part of the reason so many people tend to watch kbs programs. MBC and SBS have so many hits but it takes awhile for fans to get them, sub them, understand them lol.

I'm scared for this show, on the other hand. SGB, though it consistantly got average ratings, had a clear concept. That's what kept it running for so long. It had a flow and it had direction.

100 points out of 100 doesnt really have that. It picked up speed so fast because it features idols but it doesnt really have a solid distinction, you see what I mean?

The charm of SGB was that it featured mainstream kpop as well as K-ent artists. It exposed newbies as well. And the hosts had a grasp on the programme. But 100 points out of 100 isnt set up like this. I fear, like in episode 5 and the recent episodes, that newer/lesser known artists wont have a voice.

I really miss SGB, but I don't think 100/100 is a replacement for the SGB format. It has a fairly fixed cast with a few guests each week. Sometimes those guests manage to make enough of an impact to join the cast on a semi-permanent basis. I agree with you in that the format isn't set, but I think that's something which will work itself out (if KBS doesn't pull the plug). Invincible Youth didn't have a set format at the start, they had an MC leave because of it and it took awhile for them to find their pace and that's even though you basically knew what they were supposed to be doing "Idols in the country doing country work".

100/100 seems to bill itself as helping today's idol's to become better well-known/capable on variety shows? and then move on. I'm not sure how they accomplish that or when it's decided someone has succeeded. Simon D is already an MC so he really doesn't really fit in at the same point on the idol bell-curve as say a Min or Jaegyeong does.

On the other hand you can see some of the cast from the start has improved. I think Jaegyeong is better at expressing herself, Min is more able to be her crazy self on camera, and Minho is actually now showing real emotions and humor.

Guest adikkeluangman

Who is the person on Heechul’s cellphone wallpaper?

On a recent broadcast of ‘100 Points out of 100‘, Super Junior’s Heechul was forced by F.T. Island’s Lee Hongki to reveal his cellphone wallpaper.

As it turns out, the mystery person in the wallpaper is Wonder Girls’ Sohee! Along with this revelation, the fact that Sohee being Heechul’s ideal type was brought up again, which made Heechul exhibit both an embarrassed and proud expression.

Hongki suggested, ‘Change your wallpaper quickly,’ to which Heechul responded, ‘I can change it to nothing else,’ further showing his unchanging affection for Sohee.

Soon, however, Heechul shyly added, ‘Fine. I’ll fix it,’ causing laughter in the studio.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/who-is-the-person-on-heechuls-cellphone-wallpaper

Guest dan358

I like the show!!

the concept of entertainment school is refreshing, they often brings people to teach them advertising or public speaking and even musical.

the fixed cast so far are great... and Ssam D is a gem...

Guest Kate5_17

started watching the show since it first caught my eye (accidentally at that!) during it's very first airing in KBS AMERICA.. it was so so at first but hilarious still.. got a bit impatient with it due to the airing because it suddenly didn't air for a few weeks! but then, thanks to PIKEYENNY's Blog and my incessant searching in YT, found the succeeding episodes. It's gotten much better since the first episode and as they say.. we can only look forward for more! I hope somebody shares the other episodes subbed soon! im only up to date through PIKEYENNEY's blog so go check her out! I've seen the Christmas special unsubbed and I cant wait till it comes out with em!

I hope somebody shares the other episodes subbed soon! im only up to date through PIKEYENNEY's blog so go check her out! I've seen the Christmas special unsubbed and I cant wait till it comes out with em!

Here's more option for you, besides Pikeyenny's . . . .

However if you are referring to KBS World TV-ripped files for Downloading, please refer to my previous posting for DL Links via Torrent/Megaupload .....

KBS World is at Day 3 (aka Ep 3) for this week's broadcast. The episode with Lee Tae Sung's first appearance and class elections.

Thus the Xmas ep should be in about 2 weeks' time. KBS World's episode broadcast is behind KBS Korea's by about 3 eps (for subbing purposes, presumably).

Guest Kate5_17

@tiki_sg: thanks!

also, i wanted to share that koreansharinghouse.blogspot.com is sharing the vids (among other great variety shows) subbed.. they have episode 4 and the christmas special up as of now! check them and thank them.. its great having great people sharing their subs with us non koreans!

again. hoping our show catches the attention it deserves, if not.. more for us i guess .. ahaha!

I really miss SGB, but I don't think 100/100 is a replacement for the SGB format. It has a fairly fixed cast with a few guests each week. Sometimes those guests manage to make enough of an impact to join the cast on a semi-permanent basis. I agree with you in that the format isn't set, but I think that's something which will work itself out (if KBS doesn't pull the plug). Invincible Youth didn't have a set format at the start, they had an MC leave because of it and it took awhile for them to find their pace and that's even though you basically knew what they were supposed to be doing "Idols in the country doing country work".

100/100 seems to bill itself as helping today's idol's to become better well-known/capable on variety shows? and then move on. I'm not sure how they accomplish that or when it's decided someone has succeeded. Simon D is already an MC so he really doesn't really fit in at the same point on the idol bell-curve as say a Min or Jaegyeong does.

On the other hand you can see some of the cast from the start has improved. I think Jaegyeong is better at expressing herself, Min is more able to be her crazy self on camera, and Minho is actually now showing real emotions and humor.

I totally agree with you in that 100 points isnt a SGB replacement. I just wish it was LOL. Forgive my ramblings.

That said, there were a lot of variety shows in recent months that were popular, had the same concept (helping idols become, well, better idols) but failed to have long run dates. Granted, where 100 points succeeds is that it has a brand-name MC cast and pretty darn funny idols. I just wish I knew how the guests were being cast so there would be a level of dependability.

It's being set-up as a school; I can totally appreciate that because it reminds me of Heroine 6 amongst other shows lol. But this show lacks structure. I know some people like that but I want something I can latch onto, you know? It can be a game, it can be a concept, ANYTHING!

For example, in episode 3, just when I was getting into their outside games, they totally cut that section to prolong the elections (a couple of minutes of which, I thought, could have been cut). But I understood. Whatever

BUT, then in episode 5, JUST when I was getting used to their school concept, they send them away on an MT. wtf? Is this show now 1N2D? lol

I mean, I love the show because of the cast (and being totally old school, Tony Ahn, PMS, PKR). But I cant say I like the concept because I just dont know what that is.

i quite like this show,very entertaining and funny...

the concept and format is still not established but the cast are cracking us... simon d and hongki are doing well in making us laugh nonstop...

next week is IDOLS FROM FIRST GENERATION!! SHINHWAA! KIM DONG WAN!! YAY!

Yea, next week should be a pretty awesome as they picked some great members from the first-gen idols. Besides KDW from Shinhwa there's Tae Woo from GOD, Eun Ji Won from Sechs Kies, and Kan Mi Yeon as the lone girl-group member from Baby VOX. Would have been nice if they also had someone from SES or Finkl, and obviously Tony is representing HOT.

I don't think I've seen so many of the first-gen idols on one variety show since old episodes of X-man.

Yea, next week should be a pretty awesome as they picked some great members from the first-gen idols. Besides KDW from Shinhwa there's Tae Woo from GOD, Eun Ji Won from Sechs Kies, and Kan Mi Yeon as the lone girl-group member from Baby VOX. Would have been nice if they also had someone from SES or Finkl, and obviously Tony is representing HOT.

I don't think I've seen so many of the first-gen idols on one variety show since old episodes of X-man.

or the old idols special on Come To Play LOL. Miss them :/

Guest ButterFly_Key

first time in here ^^

OMG ep.7 is soooo funny.

XDD

hongki looks sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome, indeed AB hyung XDD

and another thing

we could see their faces without makeup kyaaaaaa..

OMG indeed Eunsoo is so pretty XDDD

just watched ep 4 on kbsworld... hongki,eunhyuk,simon d and taesang are so funny along with park myungsoo..

this show really had great cast... the female cast are nothing outstanding except for min,her reaction are funny... cant wait to see girl's day min ah next...

i'm not too fond of minho though,wadever he did seems awkward to me,i think he's not very comfortable in variety show like this,he looks to be trying too hard to match the others who are entertaining,i guess its just his competitive nature as shown in dream team... hopefully he get a good character to portray soon..

btw son eunso is really pretty,she look a bit similar to snsd seohyun... :w00t:

unfortunately she cant dance as well as seohyun...

son eunso dancing to snsd hoot

Archived