[OFFICIAL] Monday Kiz Thread

Guest hype8750

Guest hype8750
from duo to trio || first page under construction

MONDAY KIZ (먼데이 키즈) OFFICIAL THREAD

mk_001.jpg

a1.jpg Monday Kiz was first debuted as 2-man group that was initially made up of Kim Min-soo and Lee Jin-sung. They  named themselves “Monday Kiz” because the members used to meet every  Monday to rehearse. Also, they wanted to approach their careers with the  same gusto that people try to start off a brand new week with. The duo debuted with their song “Bye Bye Bye”, the title song off their  2005 debut album. It was written by famous song-writer Kim Do-hoon, who  has also written for top names like Hweesung, SG Wannabe and Gummy.   Song-writer Jun Hae-sung, who has also written for ballad-king Lee  Seung-chul and Yoon Do-hyun, also took part in the making of the group’s  debut album. Other hit songwriters and lyricists, including Park Hae-woon, Kang  Eun-kyung, Yoon Seung-hwan (who have worked with big names like Dragon  Fly, Seven, Taebin and Maya) helped the duo with their sophomore album  “El Condol Pasa.” With help from big names in the industry, Monday Kiz started to make a  name for themselves through their feel-good musical style which fused  together pop, groove and R&B rhythms. However,  the tragic death of member Kim Min-soo in April of 2008 who  was killed in a motorcycle accident, almost led to the end of Monday  Kiz.  Lee Jin-seong stopped all group activities in August of 2008. Fast  forward two years, and two new members were added to the existing  original member for the release of their new album “New Sentimental” in  April of 2010. The 2 new members are Lim Han Byul who first debuted as a member of pop idol group A'ST1 in 2008. The group was disbanded a year later. Han Byul joined the new Monday Kiz when he was introduced to Lee JIn Sung by a composer. The other new member, Han Seung Hui participate in an audition to search for Monday Kiz new member. He beating up other 5000 hopefull candidates. The song “흩어져” or “Scatter” from the “New Sentimental” album was written  by Lee Jin-seong himself, both music and lyrics. It shot to number one  on the Mnet charts, Monkey3 real time searches, number one on Cyworld,  and even fifth for Nate Caller-ring selection. The group was also  featured on Korean drama OSTs. In May 2010, the group released their 4th album called "ru;t". A showcase was held the next to introduce their new members to the fans. In August 2010, the group held a 3 days concert titled " Finished Re-Charged, We're Ready" . a5a.jpggrup2.jpg Group Name: Monday Kiz (먼데이키즈) Members: Lee Jin Sung, Han Seung Hui, Im Han Byul, Kim Min Soo (deceased) Debut: November 2005 Song Category: R&B/ Ballad Company: Can Entertainment 1.jpg?t=1281442943Name: Lee Jin Sung (이진성) Birthday: February 27,1985 Height/Weight: 175cm/ 63kg Blood Type: O University: KyungHee University, Department of Postmodern CyWorld: Twitter:  2.jpg?t=1281442943Name: Han Seung Hui (한승희) Birthday: October 20,1988 Height/Weight: 177cm, 65kg Blood Type: B University: Korean National Open University CyWorld:

3.jpg?t=1281442943Name: Im Han Byul (임한별) Birthday:  February 8, 1989 Height/Weight:  173cm / 60kg Bloodtype:  A University:  Hanyang University, Department of Journalism Cyworld: Twitter:

FORMER MEMBER ♥♥ 

4.jpg

Kim Min Soo (김민수) 14 January 1985 - 29 April 2008

SCHEDULES (September 2010)

100915 Chungnam National University Cultural Festival 100911 HaeMi Fortress Cultural Festival 100908 MTV WOW 100904 JikJi Festival Concert 100904 HyeoYeonUi The Music Party 100903 ShimShimTapa [JinSung] 100903 AK Plaza Sky Concert 100903 Music Village [JinSung] 100901 Park Kyung Lim Starry Night [JinSung]

a3.jpg

Monday Kiz Vol. 1

012un.th.jpg 01. Intro 02. Promise 03. 두가지 일 -----> Both Obligations 04. Loving You 05. Bye Bye Bye 06. Love I 07. 상처투성이 (Wound-Laden) 08. 너도 아파봐 (You Try Being Hurt Too) 09. Only You 10. 내맘 모르지 (Don't Know My Mind) 11. 부르고 불러도 (Even Though I Call and Call) 12. Love II 13. 이런남자 (This Kind of Man) 14. 2번째 고백 (2nd Confession) 15. 더 살아봐도 (Though I Live More) 16. Love III 17. 속죄(Redemption) 18. Outro

mk-worldsingle.jpg Single: World Made By Science Release Date: 08 September 2006 Track List: 01 과학으로 만든 세상 02 로고송 1 03 로고송 2 04 로고송 3 mk-smileagainOST.jpg OST Album: Smile Again Release: 17 May 2006 Track List: 01 Title (Violin Theme) 02 스마일어게인 (지무) 03 그리움도안되겠죠(Seven(세븐)) 04 너의가슴으로가는길(Mondaykiz(먼데이키즈)) 05 하루도살수없었던사람 (주인) 06 할수없는일 (우성민) 07 애심 (이은지) 08 혼잣말 (4m) 09 스마일어게인(오현란) 10 영혼의소나타 11 할수없는일 (Ins.) 12 그리움도안되겠죠 (Ins.) 13 하루도살수없었던사람 (Ins.) 14 너의가슴으로가는길 (Ins.) 15 스마일어게인 (Ins.) 16 Title (Piano Theme) mk-wolfOST.jpg OST Album: Wolf Release: 26 January 2006 Track List: 01. Prelude | - MOT(못) 02. 나만의 전쟁 - BOOTH 03. 운명 - Monday kiz (Title Song) 04. 파라다이스 - 정동하(부활) 05. Come back to me - 나윤권 06. 나만의 전쟁 PartⅡ - 김우관 07. S.o.n.o.r.u.s - 표건수 08. Come back to me | - J(제이) 09. Pinky - 박동규 10. Temptations for heaven -표건수 11. Sorry for... - MOT(못) 12. 늑대 (Original version) - 이원석 (Rap.이준승) 13. 운명 (Acoustic version) - Monday kiz mk-InvisibleManOST.jpg OST Album: Invisible Man Release: 18 July 2006 Track List: 01. Beautiful Life 02. Can't Stop Loving You - Lee Jin Sung from Monday Kiz (title song) 03. 미친 사랑의 노래 04. 가질 수 없나요 05. My Name Is 장수 06. 행복한 널 보고 싶어 07. 사랑이 사랑이 - Kim Min Soo from Monday Kiz 08. 가질 수 없나요 (Violin Version) 09. 비연(非戀) 10. 보이지 않는 사랑 11. 가질 수 없나요 (instrumental) 12. Eternal Love 13. 다시 웃어줘 14. A Pain (featuing 손무현) mk-KyunWoo-WhosNext.jpg Single: Who's Next In 2006 (Digital Single) Release: 18 February 2006 Track List: 1 진저리 - Monday Kiz + Kyun Woo 2 거짓말 하는 법 - Monday Kiz + Kyun Woo 3 나의 공주님께 (feat. 하하) - Kyun Woo 4 그대를 찾아서   - Monday Kiz               5  진저리 (MV version) - Monday Kiz + Kyun Woo  

a4.jpg

MUSIC VIDEOS: 016bm.th.jpg View music video: Bye Bye Bye PERFORMANCES: oo1. 017yx.th.jpg SBS Inkigayo 2005.12.18 - Bye Bye Bye -  Watch Performance (video credits to Urbandecay for cutting and uploading on Clubbox. And me for uploading) - FULL CREDITS! oo2. Kim Min Soo singing (posted by JIN) - WATCH Singing SG Wannabe - 주글만큼사랑했어요(Loved You To Death) - WATCH Singing M to M - 사랑한다말해줘(Tell Me You Love Me) - WATCH Singing SG Wannabe - Timeless

Last Updated

credit:Annyoung + Muz + JukeOn + nazznen  + JIN+ fangorn@soompi.com

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skwannabe

awesome, more awesome groups are coming out. when i first heard bye bye bye i thought it was sg wannabe but later found it was monday kizz. sounds like them though.

Hopefully there are at least someone in this forum who are into this duo :(

me..me.... i am into them, i luv their voices they deserve to be known , i am happy now they are out in the music shows....saw them at inkigayo and they are so good...

gosh thanks for starting this thread , i was thinking of starting it too...hope this thread will be keep alive... :D

Guest Alexiel

Ahh I saw their performance on Inkigayo when I was watching it Sunday night, and I fell in love with their song. I went searching for their stuff, but I couldn't find any. I guess it's because they just debuted. :] Their debut song sounds really nice, I hope they can succeed in their music careers. <3

200512191526251002_1.jpg

They are indeed signed by the same record company as SG Wannabe, Vibe, etc... "Doremi Entertainment".

• 김민수(Kim Min Soo) - The guy with the glasses and husky voice.
  • 이진성(Lee Jin Sung) - The other guy with the longer hair but sings like there is no tommorow.

As to the origin of their name "Monday Kiz," in an interview they claimed that their first recording in a studio was on a Monday. Thus, "먼데이 키즈" which would usually translate to "Monday Kids," but I guess they decided to go fob and drop the 'd' and 's' for a 'z.' They don't want to be known as the "second SG Wannabe" but want their own identity.

They recently were interviewed by YTN Star. You can check out the transcript here or you could click on that large picture and a video of the interview will show.

Also the full music video for "Bye Bye Bye" is actually 30 minutes long but I don't feel much like posting it at the moment, maybe later.

thanks for the info..i wanted to know their name badly...are there any profile on them yet ?? that guy lee jin sung looks cute hmm wonder how old are they ?? hope they can make it big like SG Wannabe....i think there's news abt people labelling them as second SG Wannabe...i think cant be help cuz like SG they also have good vocal and harmonizing....and also ironically came from the same record label...

i didnt know there is a 30 min long mv..the one i have is abt within 10 mins ...think i am going to search for it...

Guest .alyak_

WOW! O_O! 30 MINUTES. I did not know that. I am looking forward to see it.

Thanx so much for the info. I think their singing skills are awesome.

They can sing so good. I am looking forward for more of their videos and performances.

I think Kim Min Soo is cute. Well, from the YTN video news thing.

Monday Kiz fighting ^_^

Guest .alyak_

I guess the performance Monday Kiz had on SBS wasn't their first performance.

They performed on KM on the 16th.....

010lw.jpg024kc.jpg054zl.jpg

038iw.jpg047gf.jpg

Credits: cyworld + monday kiz's soompi thread

Guest .alyak_

^ I'm just wondering. Its OKAY to be posting the videos right?

Its not up for downloading, but for viewing purpose. Its still okay?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Kiz Vol. 1

019jk.jpg

01. Intro

02. Promise

03. 두가지 일

04. Loving You

05. Bye Bye Bye

06. Love I

07. 상처투성이

08. 너도 아파봐

09. Only You

10. 내맘 모르지

11. 부르고 불러도

12. Love II

13. 이런남자

14. 2번째 고백

15. 더 살아봐도

16. Love III

17. 속죄

18. Outro

* translation is needed if anybody knows them :lol:

^ I'm just wondering. Its OKAY to be posting the videos right?

Its not up for downloading, but for viewing purpose. Its still okay?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday Kiz Vol. 1

019jk.jpg

01. Intro

02. Promise

03. 두가지 일

04. Loving You

05. Bye Bye Bye

06. Love I

07. 상처투성이

08. 너도 아파봐

09. Only You

10. 내맘 모르지

11. 부르고 불러도

12. Love II

13. 이런남자

14. 2번째 고백

15. 더 살아봐도

16. Love III

17. 속죄

18. Outro

* translation is needed if anybody knows them :lol:

^it should be fine if you can't download it.

KTH/IVY <3

Guest fangorn

^ kayla I do have the 27+ min version :P ... they called it the "movie version" it's large ...over 100+ mb >_<

I only heard one song though and it's pretty catchy ...

More or less, the translations are:

01. Intro

02. Promise

03. Both Obligations

04. Loving You

05. Bye Bye Bye

06. Love I

07. Wound-Laden

08. You Try Being Hurt Too

09. Only You

10. Don't Know My Mind

11. Even Though I Call and Call

12. Love II

13. This Kind of Man

14. 2nd Confession

15. Though I Live More

16. Love III

17. Redemption

18. Outro

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

wow i heard of their name before but didn't know they were the one who sing bye bye bye...i can't wait to hear more from them

Archived