[OFFICIAL] Monday Kiz Thread

Guest hype8750

In their Bye Bye bye MV (i just want to clarify though) On the day that the guy and the girl were suppose to get married, the guy (cant bear the weight of his conscience) decided to go to jail instead of his wedding right? I really want to know what he said to the guard at the entrance though >o<

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At last i heard Monday Kiz at Wolf OST ..

I just watched the siries ..

ala Eric's new drama ...

But i still not confirm whether its Monday Kiz or not ..

But if not mistaken i read somewhere that Monday Kiz will sing in Wolf OST ..

Thanks for the link ..!!

...I don't have very high expectations for a show named "Wolf."

Guest .alyak_

ala Eric's new drama ...

Thanks for the link ..!!

I have yet to listen to the song. I'm gonna give this drama a shot. Gonna see if its good.....

ala Eric's new drama ...

Thanks for the link ..!!

nazz are u sure ...i thot the drama came out before Monday Kiz debut....so that means Monday Kiz sang in OST 1st before their 1st album...interesting... or wait is this drama out yet?? sorry ya i seldom watch eric drama....so not sure...

can u tell me which song from the WOLF OST is from Monday Kiz ...? thanks ya chingu :D

EDIT : hah i went to eric thread and found out that its a new drama, so its after Monday kiz debut album....by the way where can i listen to the song....

nazz are u sure ...i thot the drama came out before Monday Kiz debut....so that means Monday Kiz sang in OST 1st before their 1st album...interesting... or wait is this drama out yet?? sorry ya i seldom watch eric drama....so not sure...

can u tell me which song from the WOLF OST is from Monday Kiz ...? thanks ya chingu :D

EDIT : hah i went to eric thread and found out that its a new drama, so its after Monday kiz debut album....by the way where can i listen to the song....

I'm not so sure .. but its like a main song for eric when he recall back his child life ..

pity and sad one ..

coz i read it at daum about them gonna to sing in Wolf drama ..

just give a shot lah tonight since the official OST is not released yet ..

Guest .alyak_

I have yet to listen to the song. I said i was going to check the drama out.

Though i haven't downloaded it yet. Stuck with My Girl and Goong. Dont know if i will.....

They got nice voices!!

But they remind me more of FTTS in terms of looks and way they dress.

Really like their "Bye Bye Bye"!! good stuff.

Fly to the Sky and Monday Kiz are dressing the same. Fly to the Sky is now and from their 5th jib starting to dress more mature.

Monday Kiz is like them right now. I love both music!

I have yet to listen to the song. I said i was going to check the drama out.

Though i haven't downloaded it yet. Stuck with My Girl and Goong. Dont know if i will.....

Fly to the Sky and Monday Kiz are dressing the same. Fly to the Sky is now and from their 5th jib starting to dress more mature.

Monday Kiz is like them right now. I love both music!

Fly To The Sky??

Monday Kiz??

I love both .. they are good and they are different in my eyes ..

They have their own strenght ..

i dun know why MOnday Kiz did not perform much on music shows...compared to other artist Monday Kiz performance is so limited...even in KMTV SHow Tank very seldom u can catch them there...haha every week i'll always wait patiently in front of the TV watching show music tank but so far never see them except on one ocassion....or maybe ARIRANG TV edited out their performance....i think they should go often on shows like YOON LOVE LETTER...SBS MUsic Wave to get more exposure and recognition....they have such amazing vocal and nice songs...they deserved more attention...

i dun know why MOnday Kiz did not perform much on music shows...compared to other artist Monday Kiz performance is so limited...even in KMTV SHow Tank very seldom u can catch them there...haha every week i'll always wait patiently in front of the TV watching show music tank but so far never see them except on one ocassion....or maybe ARIRANG TV edited out their performance....i think they should go often on shows like YOON LOVE LETTER...SBS MUsic Wave to get more exposure and recognition....they have such amazing vocal and nice songs...they deserved more attention...

Yeah they suppose too ..

May be they lack of promotion ..

Thats why they rarely appear in TV show ..

Guest fangorn

^ or ehm r they adopting the "Brown Eyes" strategy :P ? u know those guys at Brown Eyes also seldom performed live - err never heard of either actually.

^ or ehm r they adopting the "Brown Eyes" strategy :P ? u know those guys at Brown Eyes also seldom performed live - err never heard of either actually.

Yeah of course i know them .. they are good .. but too quite .. and to bad ...

Or perhaps they try SG Wannabe strategy??????

:sweatingbullets:

I have the mp3 version of the Monday Kiz song "운명(Fate)" from the 늑대(Wolf) OST.

Because of file-sharing rules at soompi I don't think I can post it here but I would be happy to provide it to anyone who wants it.

=)

Guest yuans7love

i saw the MV for bye bye bye before 'cause Lee Dong Wook<3 was in it and i really liked the song!!! :) i'll definately hear more of their songs later~

I have the mp3 version of the Monday Kiz song "운명(Fate)" from the 늑대(Wolf) OST.

Because of file-sharing rules at soompi I don't think I can post it here but I would be happy to provide it to anyone who wants it.

=)

Jin can i have it??? Pls

can u pm me the link!!

Kayla .. thank u so much for the pics ..

do u know which clubbox has the clips .. i wanna see it badly ..

Monday Kiz schedule ...

~~ MonDay Kiz *금요일 9시30분~11시 (MTV 라이브와우)

~~ 12시~1시30분 (KM 쇼뮤직탱크) KM Show Music Tank

Archived