[OFFICIAL] Monday Kiz Thread

Guest hype8750

Guest ginaz s t y l e

i also saw their debut performance on ingigayo

they are awesome..though their voice kinda reminds me of

SG wanna be but yeah these two boys are def. talented.

i downloaded their album..and its pretty good.

the title song "bye bye bye" is reallly great!

i think i am definitely buyin this album

along with few others i'm waiting for..

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fangorn

^ KCM has had an mv of 24 min......

OMG! the dude wif the glasses...he sounds like Hwany in FTTS~

they have really nice voices :)

...and Jo Sung Mo also as a 20+ min mv ...it's kinda consider quite normal :P

oh so that main guy in the lead is called Lee Dong Wook ... he's ahem..cute ^^

Guest .alyak_

^ kayla I do have the 27+ min version :P ... they called it the "movie version" it's large ...over 100+ mb >_<

I only heard one song though and it's pretty catchy ...

You do. You have everything. I swear. Every thread i'm in your there. And have the videos i 'm looking for.

this_kid :if u happen to have the km clips pls do share with me ...thanks a million

Yup. No problem. I dont have it. So i'm still looking for it.

More or less, the translations are:

01. Intro

02. Promise

03. Both Obligations

04. Loving You

05. Bye Bye Bye

06. Love I

07. Wound-Laden

08. You Try Being Hurt Too

09. Only You

10. Don't Know My Mind

11. Even Though I Call and Call

12. Love II

13. This Kind of Man

14. 2nd Confession

15. Though I Live More

16. Love III

17. Redemption

18. Outro

Thank-you. Posting this in the first post.

...and Jo Sung Mo also as a 20+ min mv ...it's kinda consider quite normal :P

oh so that main guy in the lead is called Lee Dong Wook ... he's ahem..cute ^^

I second that.......

EDIT

This is wierd :blink: . I can't edit my first post? :o

Guest .alyak_

^it should be fine if you can't download it.

KTH/IVY <3

Missed your reply :P . Okay. Thats good then! THANK-YOU!

PICTURES

039gg.jpg

098gz.jpg

055jm.jpg

065qm.jpg

108ii.jpg

042mc.jpg

Yes. Some has already been posted. But oh well.....

CREDITS: Yahoo + Cyworld Search + Monday Kiz Soompi Thread

EDIT

i can edit my post now. first post edited :P

Guest nycstrawberri21

i really like them.. their debut was awesome...

anyone know the name of the girl in the video... and where she acted before.. i cant remeber who she is...

Guest .alyak_

I found some new pictures today!

Min Soo

018ff.jpg028zp.jpg

- i like the second one.

Jin Sung

037uz.jpg048yc1.jpg

058hu.jpg076uq.jpg

060sl.jpg082pr.jpg

NEWS FOR TODAY (December 23)

099yp.jpg

105oa.jpg

111ga.jpg

not sure what it states <_< . But its from HERE.

CREDITS: Cyworld Search + kr.yahoo.com + Monday Kiz Soompi Thread.

FULL CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT ELSEWHERE!

gee thanks for the pic...i'm so excited my brother went to Taiwan and HongKOng and he managed to get Monday Kiz cd for me....cant wait for him to come back and get my hand on the cd....if u'll saw their interview at YTN haha they look so cute and especially min su he acted cute...and i like Jin sung and his dreamy eyes...really matches his voices...

News update: 2005.12.23

(link provided by this_kid in an earlier post)

099yp.jpg

"Although we don't have much experience, we have great confidence so we are not worried." Monday Kiz's "Bye Bye Bye" tornado-ed their way into the korean charts in the online music industry and the duo plan to continue to appeal to their fans in the future.

The young adult duo, both 20, do not sound like amateurs at all but rather masterful and mature. Although the extremely talented duo display a sort of cockiness for their group chemistry, they were close friends even before any real recording process.

Their debut performance on the 18th at SBS' Inkigayo had the audience wondering if they indeed were amateurs in the musical scene. This was because they performed rather flawlessly (and in my opinion even more passionately than in their album).

"Your mindset is what's important. If you think you will be afraid you definitely will be, but if you trust in your skills then you can pull through" is what Kim Min Soo said after the performance.

But it doesn't seem as if this confidence came easily. The two met in an audition in July about two years ago and prepared for a release for about a year and a half and it seems they garnered this confidence within this time frame.

"During the preparation process there was definitely many difficult things to deal with. We heard on a consistent basis that if we entered the music industry we would fail. But with the passion to impress anyone who would listen to our music, we continued to work hard."

With the release of their album, the group has gathered quite a fan base, their songs have even become popular cellphone ringtones. Their songs have already become one of the top songs at karaoke rooms.

"When I walk down the street and hear a cellphone ringtone of one of our songs I am so thrilled that I want to befriend whoever owns the phone" are the words of Kim Min Soo.

Many have noted the duo sing as powerfully as if they were a 3-manned group.

The duo said they wish to sing together for many years to come.

^^ thanks so much for the translation...hope to see them more often in music shows...hmmm but i doubt they will appear in mbc music core...and how could they possibily fail with that kind of awesome voice and perfect harmony....sg wannabe is a good example to them...props to Doremi Records for finding this gem voices...they have a knack in spotting talented singers...

^^ thanks so much for the translation...hope to see them more often in music shows...hmmm but i doubt they will appear in mbc music core...and how could they possibily fail with that kind of awesome voice and perfect harmony....sg wannabe is a good example to them...props to Doremi Records for finding this gem voices...they have a knack in spotting talented singers...

Yeah agreed with u ..

Doremi Records is good for finding a good singer ..

They are good .. and don't want o compare them with SG Wannabe .. Both have their own identity, music style and charisma .. and both are talented ..

Thanks for all the info and and pix ..

Missed your reply :P . Okay. Thats good then! THANK-YOU!

PICTURES

039gg.jpg

098gz.jpg

Definitely when I saw this pix .. Its remind me to SG Wannabe ..

Heheheh .. but both are cute!!

Archived