Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

CrazyYochyCrazyYochy trapped behind this velvet lies...DRPosts: 989Member

IDOL

edited February 2013 in shippers' paradise
♡Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) & Hwang Bo (GENERAL)♡

For more information about their whereabouts and biography make sure to click on each of their images.

Official MBC site: WGM
Broadcast: Airs every Sunday at 6:10PM Korean time

MBC We Got Married is a show where participating celebrities are coupled as husbands and wives to portray the lives of newly-weds. on 11th May 2008(episode 9), SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo joined the show as 'older wife-younger husband' couple, thus bringing a new situation and a different air to the show.[/color]

You can find all the clips here!
Thanks to ranyforest @ youtube for the list.

Just several pictures to enjoy!

image image
image image

General Info For Joongboers

REMINDERS: There are certain rules some of you are violating and that shouldn't be ignore. Please read and follow the korean celeb photos rules thread.
Please don't spam the thread by posting some unnecessary and silly comments. PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!

korean celeb photos --> Rules & Info

9. Please do not quote any pictures. Pictures take up a lot of time to load. If you are quoting the pictures again, it doubles the time to load the page. Please be considerate. Instead, remove the [IMG]tags around the link. First time offenders will be given a verbal warning, repeated offenders will be given a warning and a suspension.
10. Filesharing is not allowed.It would be better if you post things only related to Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo as a couple. We should not post anything of them individually, for that there are other threads. Make sure you read the rules if you don't want to be warned by the mods.

Thanks for their collaboration since the opening of this thread: To all Joonboers and specially to Muize, subwfreaky, Chonsa, hellobello, JoongboSkittles, jaejoongie, Rikkimargarette, Witchwitch09, blurryfella87, Rebby and everyone who contributed on this thread.

For more information on the couple and the variety show refer to 'We Got Married' Thread.

gukja1lalapotpot14munetalilianleungschatzibabeleinmarikolahlisalln12bebelabSony1MxTripleSs501neechanzazura147heaven_reiko08lechugasB0hemian_Spritemayzie_09ena123alysa92Fae Lorenzanahbhjlovlikthisribyboowhooletsugasladyb15yvuylechugassujitMichelleMluvhjxtoololowawyayahimedolly2908

Replies

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere am as special as you want me to be a place full of oxygenPosts: 1,703Member

IDOL

edited May 2008
    ohh i never knew her real name was "hye jung" - why did she ever cap it down to "hwang bo"? XD sounds so....err...manly? XD XD XD

i watched the ep image they seemed to have fun together, although very awkwardly lol

looking forward to future eps <3 HJ is always hilarious <3
    I want to write, and be genuinely nice to people.
    misstere
  • vanmailaemvanmailaem Posts: 13Member
    it looks very interesting, where can i watch this? utube?Can anybody tell me? Thankx
  • kfreakkfreak just like a star~ party in the USAPosts: 6,630Member

IDOL

edited May 2008
    is this couple like the romantic type?
    sigh* i miss Alex and Shin Ae,
    but maybe this new couple can be great too..
  • mintifulmintiful ????? SoCalPosts: 3,531Member
    i like this couple. image
    lmao. awkward leader. <3
    ♥ SuperJunior with ELF
  • voyagervoyager Posts: 203Member
    I don't really understand what this shows about...

Can anyone explain please? image'

• cReAmPuFfs320cReAmPuFfs320 CaliforniaPosts: 116Member

TRAINEE

AHHH i love this couple!!
    theyre soo awkward it so cutee! image
    but i think as time goes by theyre going to be a very interesting and funny couple to watch! image
    i cant wait for more episodes to come out!!!!!
    ladyb15
  • x teeheex teehee Posts: 1,418Member
    I haven't seen the episode yet, but I think this is going to be an interesting couple. ;D
    icon credits to ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진 ^^
  • crunkyp0pcrunkyp0p JayWalker Posts: 1,803Member
    hyun joong looks sexy driving that sports car
    one more chance ...
  • repeat_on_echorepeat_on_echo Do you know what time it is? HogwartsPosts: 3,173Member
    AH, I wanna watch it so bad!!!! Haha, image
    Hyun Joong's nickname definitely suits him, ahhh<3<3
    "You said to us once before," said Hermione quietly,
    "that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we?"

LIVEJOURNAL | TUMBLR
  • evelyn168evelyn168 Joongbo&#39;s WardPosts: 4,253Member

IDOL

I had a good laugh watching them cause they seemed so awkward at first. But I think they're joking around a bit more towards the end. I can't wait till next week as they walk along the beach.
    Please follow the signature rules
  • candyl2454candyl2454 So Nyuh Shi Dae is <3 USAPosts: 341Member
    i wanna watch.haha.
    i luvv dem both.dere funny.
    but it will be even cutier if dey pair up hyun joon with tiffany!!!
    but i still like these to together
    =D
    We are nothing without 9.
    My Beauty Tutorials!

• Rachel Lee.Rachel Lee. BITTERDRAGON. Posts: 1,975Member

IDOL

what a SEXAY couple. hwangbo's so g. i love her. & hyunjoong's a cutie. image
    rlekflekwlclsek
    rlekflfRpqkrwoqja.
    taeyang.
    marikolahschatzibabeleinlechugas
  • sahsah BlackHolePosts: 34Member
    ooohh.. I'll love to see the young husband, older wife coupling too!!
    I'm sure they'll be funny too. cus hwangbo's the funny kind of gal..

can't wait for the subbed episodes to come out!!
    リーン: "In the faults of others, you see yours."
    marikolah
  • hwangb0&lt;3hwangb0<3 Posts: 35Member
    edited May 2008
    I love when she driving the car up to him, isn't she sexy image. As u can c, I'm one of her fans image Excited to see them, though I want her to couple with Junjin from Shinhwa at least in 1 show
    Nobody want to be lonely, why don't you let me love you
    lechugas
  • kassumakassuma ???'s ? ??? Posts: 1,456Member
    i hope both can get over thier akwardness and have more fun exploring a noona-dongseng romance
    ~ ♥ ~ let's keep the faith! ~ ♥ ~
    kassuma@twitter usmexycutie@YT
    lechugas
  • damseldamsel in tackey&#39;s bedPosts: 178Member

ROOKIE

they're such a cute couple! i watched their part and i think they are fun together even though at first they look awkward esp. HJ, but i think it's alright since it's their first day together, can't wait to see the next episode.

visit my site:

Hideaki Takizawa Online

<joongbo banner : credit to kickazzkris>

[Kang Ji Hwan] [Sung Yuri] [Jang Geun Suk] [Hong Gil Dong] [Lee Da Hae] [Big Bang] [Se7en] [Wonder Girls] [KARA] [SS501] [Hwang Bo] [JoongBo]

lechugas
  • KimWonSaDanKimWonSaDan U.S.APosts: 790Banned
    Thanks for these amazing replies on JoongBo, I thought starting this thread will have a lot of bashing on them, since people think they were too awkward.

thanks again for the support! i hope that they will continue their fresh relationship into something more natural. i mean give them a break, who rarely goes on a tv show acting like real married couples for the first time not knowing much about the other person they are being paired up with?

i really like hwang bo's personality, she is really real and has a cool laugh. no wonder people always called her general bo in xman. i like her a lot because she is different from most korean actresseses these days.

hyun joong is so nice and formal to her, i just love the part when he ask "noona, excuse me, but can you cut the shirt more of a V shape?" that was classic, hwang bo was totally rolling on the floor. "We are a couple right? No need to say excuse me..." ahahahahahaha.... love it!

ALSO, I AM PRETTY BUSY SO MY SIS ALECRUBY WILL BE TAKING OVER THIS THREAD!

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING JoongBo!
    Visit -->> JoongBo!
    Charlene Choi -Sa DBSK, Super Junior,
    A'st1, FT. Island, Kim Tae Hee, SHK, shinhwa!
    lechugassujit
  • LaZClaraBearLaZClaraBear ???<3 Posts: 5,699Member

IDOL

I thought Hwangbo said shes 80er on the show... O.o