Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• cati_21cati_21 MEOW....... parking lot...stalking! hehePosts: 1,289Member

IDOL

edited October 2008
    topped the page with nothing to share......
    just VOTE VOTE VOTE! hehehehe

QUOTE (stargirl777 @ Oct 9 2008, 07:34 AM) »
    About HJ's kiss scene:
    It's widely known that HJ kissed her on the chin.

More spoilers about Everland:

Apparently we should expect another kiss?HJ fed HB dippin' dots ice cream.On one of the rides, they tested each other on their multiplication tables ... HJ lost and he had to do a wave.HB apparently fell and that's why HJ carried her on his back.HB and HJ did some shooting at a fun stall and HB was incredibly happy when she won. From what people could see, HJ and HB didn't look awkward and looked really good with each other. HJ also joked around a lot with HB; e.g. pretended to shoot herHB and HJ seem to have played basketball. HB would make shots and HJ would go pick the ball up.

awww..... thanks stargirl!..... i really love seeing your posts...hahaha always makes me spazz with anticipation......
    the everland date is really something to look forward to.......

it seem the progression is getting along very well for this two....

lets vote until our computers crash! heheheh

JOONGBO FTW!
    no worries!
    HIGH FIVE!

APRIL LOVES BLACK COFFEE...SUE ME LOVES DINGDONG...ONE MAN...PROMISE
    JANGers
    ...hooked on KOOKie...YEH WARRIORS...HYE JUNG's ANGELS...MANIA Fans "A!"...SSANGCHU Believers...
    JOONGBO GALLERY by luvlee22 WORLDWIDE JOONGBO MV PROJECT
    "One sees clearly only with the heart.Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"....
    credit to sharry and KJK Global for the pics [/b]
  • imur100imur100 middle earthPosts: 726Member

IDOL

Wow, more pics and spoilers, can't wait for the episodes. Thank you posters, big hug for you all.
    Anyway, can anyone tell me what show the 4th picture from? Here is the link

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=marri...8450&page=5

1 - x-man 42
    2 - x-man 44
    3 - x-man either 46 or 48?
    4 - ????
    5 - CTP

• gyneth54gyneth54 Posts: 48Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (cati_21 @ Oct 9 2008, 10:32 AM) »
    topped the page with nothing to share......
    just VOTE VOTE VOTE! hehehehe

awww..... thanks stargirl!..... i really love seeing your posts...hahaha always makes me spazz with anticipation......
    the everland date is really something to look forward to.......

it seem the progression is getting along cery well for this two....

lets vote until our computers crash! heheheh

JOONGBO FTW!
    no worries!
    HIGH FIVE!

seriously my computer DID crash last night! my friend copperprincess in all seoul'd out chatroom and i stayed until joongbo was 13K leading the vote then everybody needed to go and i was the only one left and in an instant it went down to a mere 8K lead! i was so mad! i prepared myself to not sleep last night but frikkin computer died on me, argh! anyways, thanks stargirl777, you're so awesome and amazing!
  • VattenbollVattenboll Inside Sungmin's danhobak ♡Posts: 396Member
    TungTung fansubs

081005 We got Married episode 28 (ENGLISH SUBS)

Available in our clubbox:
    http://clubbox.co.kr/tungtungsubs

For direct downloads, visit our LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/tungtung_fansub/

TungTung fansubs, a korean variety-show subbing team.
    We are currently looking for mostly Korean translators, but other staff is also needed.
    Please PM me if you're interested, or check out our fansub wiki, here! ^^
  • peperopepero Posts: 15Member
    edited October 2008
    news!!

joongbo spotted filming in busan today!!! a fan saw them filming at the beach at night, walking with a dog and talking!!

aaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stargirl777stargirl777 Star Posts: 173Member
    edited October 2008
    Hmm okay it seems like HJ-HB had another WGM filming today in Busan (where Hwangbo had a performance). In the video posted here and here, you can see HJ and HB on one of the beaches in Busan. HJ is carrying HB's dog in his arms and you can see HB laughing and touching it.

I'm not sure if this will be a separate episode or they'll edit it so it seems like it's a continuation of the Everland episode (since it was quite short as they had a studio filming that evening) but I hope it's the second one because it just doesn't seem natural to film multiple episodes within a few days. I think they're trying to squeeze as much filming in as possible before HJ starts filming HYD. :S

Edit// More info:
    - they were talking while walking on the beach with HJ carrying HB's dog
    - then HJ put down the dog and all three walked together
    - the dog had an 'accident' (poo) haha
    - they talked a lot
    - one of them was overheard saying 'let's come back here again next time'
    reign059
  • ohahamokohahamok Posts: 7Member
    edited October 2008
    TungTung fansubs
    stargirl777
    Thank you very much !!!
  • sharrysharry Slap Queen! Puerto RicoPosts: 896Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited October 2008
    For those who cannot see HB and HJ's clip o posted it on YT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2oq1bivMNY

edit--- Some TS were saying that he will film 3 episodes before leaving next week. Now they need to do fittings, photo shoots and other stuff for the drama so it would be hard to fly to korea.
    SS501KaraHwangBoRainbowUkiss

wl4svovcbcvb.jpgsadf.jpg
  • ibmp2005ibmp2005 Posts: 974Member

ROOKIE

thanks stargirl777 and pepero for new news from joongbo. they seem closer than before and both have fun together.
  • pinkxstrawberrypinkxstrawberry Posts: 1,032Member
    QUOTE (starlight5 @ Oct 9 2008, 01:44 PM) »
    Relax, people. I saw the clip of the kiss. He basically just grabs her out of nowhere, slams her onto his mouth while glaring at the woman behind her. image After the other woman walks off, he lets her go, apologizes and is about to walk away when she grabs his arm and goes something like "What the hell?!" xD

And it's only a drama. image There's a cut where Hyun Joong's with Jungmin and they are less than friendly with each other. You KNOW it's a drama if the atmosphere between these two is cold. image

lmao! i've seen that scene too, but i loved the way u described it! image
  • wateverusaewateverusae Posts: 87Member
    Wow...love it..the scene on the beach!!! It really feels like they are dating though...bringing the dog out for a walk and stuff...and I am kind of glad that they don't have a whole bunch of people like at everland with them. I think in these filming, they do have a certain amount of privacy as in you cannot really hear what they are saying even for the cameramen..as they are zooming from a distance...Kind of sad that he is leaving his buin to film the show (think his long hair is for the HYD show..mmayb3??) Haha...like someone else has posted before, hope that he will realise her importance when he did not get to see her for a long time and then get together!!! thanks
  • joykimleejoykimlee Hong KongPosts: 388Member

IDOL

edited October 2008
    Thx stargirl777 u'r the best. Hv bn super excited these 2 days with breaking news, pics n videos. Then this beach film at Busan finally made me kinda sad. Feels like HJ's gota rush filming WGM to go to HYD. We the audience probably get to watch joongbo on WGM for 3 more mths ... but joongbo themselves probably dun get to meet for 3 mths ... wana cry now.

FAITH drama shipper.  FAITH thread stalker.  FAITH kiss struck!

• chubbycheekchubbycheek ? SM Family ? Posts: 414Member
    QUOTE (stargirl777 @ Oct 9 2008, 11:06 AM) »
    Hmm okay it seems like HJ-HB had another WGM filming today in Busan (where Hwangbo had a performance). In the video posted here and here, you can see HJ and HB on one of the beaches in Busan. HJ is carrying HB's dog in his arms and you can see HB laughing and touching it.

I'm not sure if this will be a separate episode or they'll edit it so it seems like it's a continuation of the Everland episode (since it was quite short as they had a studio filming that evening) but I hope it's the second one because it just doesn't seem natural to film multiple episodes within a few days. I think they're trying to squeeze as much filming in as possible before HJ starts filming HYD. :S

Edit// More info:
    - they were talking while walking on the beach with HJ carrying HB's dog
    - then HJ put down the dog and all three walked together
    - the dog had an 'accident' (poo) haha
    - they talked a lot
    - one of them was overheard saying 'let's come back here again next time'

w00t is that true??
    that sounds sooo interesting HEHE I wonder if it's for a diff episode~
    but lol HJ carrying HB's dog...xD
    they are really close now, that's what I've always been dreaming of<3<3<3
    *is in JoongBo heaven*
    thank you sooo much stargirl777, glad to have you back!~image
    Super JuniorSS501 Girls' GenerationBoA DBSK
  • StylishstarfishStylishstarfish Wash D.C.Posts: 106Member
    seriously? I feel like God has been listening to our joongbo prayers!
    Stargirl777 and pepero and all the other joongbo reporters, I can't thank you enough for all the pics and good news. I feel like your reports are Christmas presents I'm so over joyed! Cuz it's been Christmas since like Sunday for me! This has been a most exciting week! And now Sunday is once again around the corner! Aaah! I feel spoiled rotten by all these visual treats and then the icing on the cake is that walk on the Beach at night with hb's cutie pie doggie! If that ain't the sweetest image! But like others I wonder if that's the last shot he films before leaving for shooting hyd. Which by the way I've been curious as to what foreign country are they filming in? Anyone know? I just really hope that hb will still come into the studio and that cutout of hj will be next to her so that we can then look forward to his return? Looking at howthings have unfolded thus far, and how they seem to like to repeat some of the things they've already done together (I think so that they can do it right the second time around) it's highly likely that hb will prob visit hj in a foreign country again right? I think so...cuz even hj said he regretted how he behaved there with not getting up etc. Look at all the other things they've redone... The costume outfits in public... The personal performances... The giving of cranes...the piggyback ride image
    Oh! I'm in la-la-joongbo-land!
    Kim Hyun Joong <3 Hwang Bo Hye Jung
    Dancing to: FADED (Wideboys Electro Radio Edit) - by CASCADA
  • luvdimsumluvdimsum Posts: 134Member

ROOKIE

Yeah, I will hate not seeing HB on WGM even if HJ is filming elsewhere. Hopefully HJ will return and BE the Xmas present for HB ! Now that would make a NICE show for all of us !!!
  • mye21mye21 geneva, switzerlandPosts: 53Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (maricris @ Oct 9 2008, 02:04 AM) »
    Lion or a Rabbit ?

HB: Ottoke?
    HJ: this is it! GO!

HJ: its really coming, Chews * Chews*

hello can ask u of voting procedure thanks image
  • joykimleejoykimlee Hong KongPosts: 388Member

IDOL

edited October 2008
    QUOTE (Stylishstarfish @ Oct 10 2008, 03:05 AM) »
    how they seem to like to repeat some of the things they've already done together (I think so that they can do it right the second time around) it's highly likely that hb will prob visit hj in a foreign country again right?

Ur thought of HB visiting HJ overseas on HYD set jus made my day ... after the sadness that clouded me from rush filming.

QUOTE (luvdimsum @ Oct 10 2008, 03:11 AM) »
    Hopefully HJ will return and BE the Xmas present for HB ! Now that would make a NICE show for all of us !!!

Ur thought of HJ returning as xmas present for HB also made my day ... considering HB probably won't get to see HJ due to HYD.

FAITH drama shipper.  FAITH thread stalker.  FAITH kiss struck!

• cati_21cati_21 MEOW....... parking lot...stalking&#33; hehePosts: 1,289Member

IDOL

stargirl....waaaaaaaaaaah super thanks for all the info and juicy bits! YOU ROCK!

this couple really likes water!.....
    ahhhh I LOVE IT!

hehehehe
    APRIL LOVES BLACK COFFEE...SUE ME LOVES DINGDONG...ONE MAN...PROMISE
    JANGers
    ...hooked on KOOKie...YEH WARRIORS...HYE JUNG's ANGELS...MANIA Fans "A!"...SSANGCHU Believers...
    JOONGBO GALLERY by luvlee22 WORLDWIDE JOONGBO MV PROJECT
    "One sees clearly only with the heart.Anything essential is invisible to the eyes"....
    credit to sharry and KJK Global for the pics [/b]
  • vivian0304vivian0304 Hanford, CaliforniaPosts: 810Member

and not sure if this has been posted before. i'll post it anyway. don't kill me XD

credit: DCinside n Nh04 (for finding these pics. thank youuuu mommy...^^;;)

EDIT
    more...

lol, i was so happy to see Hyun Joong and Hwangbo together, how can u kill my happiness by post the picture of Hyun Joong kiss another girl huhuhuh. although he just kiss her chin like everybody said so, but....Hwang buin not that close to him like that girl
  • haze1nuthaze1nut Posts: 277Member

ROOKIE

edited October 2008
    /\Vivian, please don't quote images. take out the img tags forum rules image

OMGOSH! another kiss?!? i can't believe it! thanks stargirl! i'm always looking forward to your bright red font for news!
    you and chonsa give us fans so much to be excited about

i can't wait for everland but what i'm really excited about is seeing HJ holding HB's dog!
    to me that's a really big step into their relationship, bc HB's pets are like her little children to her
    and as a dog owner myself, how my bf acts with our dog is something you can use to judge a relationship with
    i mean...if HJ didn't treat HB's dog right I don't think HB could ever go out with him

ah! it's good to stretch and get out of my cave image i've been lurking for so long! happy 600th page everyone!! image

are we still doing high fives??

HIGH FIVE!

okay, i honestly believe that HJ has a crush on HB image
    i think HB is holding back but i'm sure she appreciates him but if she liked him as much as he liked her........wow, you know?
    but they're getting less and less awkward with each other and hopefully one of the new couples can be crowned the new "AWKWARD" couple and the PD's will do less cutting to the HJ/HB scenes just to make it seem awkward.

Also,
    am i the only one that gets this feeling? that HJ likes HB more? but I think HB cares for HJ more...ah I must be confusing yall
    but you get what i mean...right?? image

anyone here know who's going to play shizuka in hana yori dango?
    ribyboowhoo