Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

aquaaqua Posts: 90Member

IDOL

edited February 2013 in shippers' paradise
DEERBURNING COUPLE

CR : lovemyungstal tumblr

CR : thecrackedship tumblr

LEE JONG HYUN'S PROFILE

Stage Name : Jong Hyun (종현)
Profession : Guitaristsingercomposer,lyricistarrangeractor
Position in CN Blue : Guitarist, Vocalist
Birthplace : Busan, South Korea
Birthday : May 15, 1990
Star Sign : Taurus
Height : 182cm
Weight : 64kg
Blood Type : O
Hobby : Appreciating music, exercising
Specialty : Judo, Taekwondo
Attraction : Chic smile
Talent agency : FNC Entertainment

YOONA'S PROFILE

Stage name : Yoona (윤아)
Nicknames : Deer Yoona, Him Yoona (Strength Yoona), Goddess Yoong, Yoong, Alligator Yoong
Profession : South Korean idol singer, dancer, actress, promotional model, host.
Birth place : Seoul, South Korea
Birth date : May 30, 1990
Zodiac Sign : Gemini
Blood Type : B
Height : 166 cm
Weight : 44 kg
Education : Dongguk University (Theater Major)
Languages : English (Basic), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic)
Sibling : one older sister
Specialty : Dance, Acting
Hobbies : Movies and Music
Favorite time : A Morning When I Have Free Time
Favorite color : Purple, Blue
Favorite food : Ice cream
Motto : "Be confident in everything".
Roommate : Taeyeon & Sooyoung (Old Dorm), Yuri (New Dorm)
Casted : 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition
Training : 5 Years 2 Months
Talent Agency : SM Entertainment

ndoklalalovegirl92pau-chanyoonafan1878789texterdaydream_blueraishahrosliyuriyongcnsdjjangkapu3Jonghyun and Yoonagennybumsdeershawol95

Replies

• karenliezkarenliez Posts: 139Member

IDOL

Hahaha I'm so happy that someone created this thread :)
    I love this couple, they looks good together, sadly we can't see any JongYoon couple interaction again in any Music shows :'(
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    cnsdjjang
  • dea_deadea_dea indonesiaPosts: 19Member

IDOL

Wah finally deerburning have an official thread!! I love this couple, they really look good together n surprisingly they close each other.
    Btw, i heard some rumor about Jonghyun who will be the next cast of Romantic and Idol season 3, even it just a rumor i feel really sad about it  :(

Sorry for my grammar mistake
  • dea_deadea_dea indonesiaPosts: 19Member

IDOL

@twinkystar
    Yes i think so, cnblue will be very busy next month with their world tour, i really hope it just a rumor. Lol, that bunny ear, it wouldn't happen if Yoona n Jonghyun didn't close enough rite?! that's why they become more suspicious.

and yeah this thread need more supporters, i think since JongYoon couple really popular in fanfics we should promote this thread to JongYoon couple readers outside :)>-

i've become greedy for jongyoon moment day by day, n its frustrating somehow :D
  • aoi_enmaaoi_enma Posts: 130Member

IDOL

yeah i think this thread need more supporter! 

can they meet again in another program? i really want to see their reaction :D
    i hope they will join WGM, but i think with their schedule packed in following month and snsd already have 2 member in that program i don't really sure they will join WGM :'(
    yongseo99629627004.jpg
    Yongseo Couple is <3
  • aquaaqua Posts: 90Member

IDOL

@twinkystar....
    the way they look at each other....make me always smiling :x
    and i love ....fact that Jonghyun likes kids and babies, he's gonna be a good future appa 
    and to baby lover please continue to love babies and hope you wil get(s) one with the one you love the most in the future
    because it always felt Jonghyun figure very well with Yoona
    Yoona the past is not as sweet as the other children feel
    maybe my imagination .. Jonghyun will be able to feel the sense of Yoona for the whole family

Yonghwa & Jonghyun were spotted in Kimpo airport today Feb. 26 2013. Cr.
    cr : Thread yongseo (gogumagugo)

JONGHYUN FLY TO JAPAN.....
  • twinkystartwinkystar Blue islandPosts: 1,263Member

SUPERSTAR

dcathy said:
    ANOTHER SUPPORTER HERE! Hehe~

image cr. @_PUTitbackon

For two years, jongyoon is only a fanfic couple. Then all of the sudden, they have the cutest moments on MuBank. I remember opening my Twitter on January 18th and read poeple spazzing about them on my TL and I cried like hell in the car, NEXT TO MY DAD who thought I was sick or something, because I missed those golden moments T^T and when I got home I immediately downloaded the videos and replay them hundreds time. keke~

@020784 I wonder why only the two of them are going to Japan.. double date? haha.. oh, my yongseo & jongyoon feels. and the fact that SNSD HAVE NO SCHEDULE TODAY make me spazz like crazy here
    lol it's possible, cnblue also doesn't have any schedule today, and Yonghwa and Jonghyun are in Japan now
    who knows if it's true that they went on a double date ;)
    imageimage
                                                                                                                                                                              ♡ Chan Young x Bo Na
    cnsdjjang
  • YvzianeYSYvzianeYS Posts: 74Member

IDOL

OMG! I'm so glad that you guys created a thread for the deerburning couple! I love this two also! :)
    The words "I love you" mean nothing unless there are actions to back them up.
    ajumma63yoonafan1878789
  • lovegirl92lovegirl92 Posts: 1,321Goguma

LEGEND

edited February 2013
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!!
     Am I dreaming ?! Is this really a Jongyoon couple thread !!!!!
    I'm so happy you created a thread guys... What is the name of Jongyoon's shippers?! Please tell me ^_^

So guys let's start spazzing !!!!! Yonghwa and Jonghyun were spotted in Japan today hehehe
    SNSD are in Japan too and they have no schedule today... So what do you think the two CN boys are doing in Japan?!

azranoitctalyadw91cnsdjjang
  • dcathydcathy Posts: 120Member

IDOL

edited February 2013

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!! Am I dreaming ?! Is this really Jongyoon couple thread !!!!!

I'm so happy you created a thread guys... What is the name of Jongyoon's shippers?! Please tell me ^_^

So guys let's start spazzing !!!!! Yonghwa and Jonghyun were spotted in Japan today hehehe
    SNSD are in Japan too and they have no schedule today... So what do you think the two CN boys are doing in Japan?!
    Yeah, we should come up with a name for DeerBurning shippers! Hmm.. what should it be.. :-?
    Well, some says they're going for a vocal recording or something, or photoshoot.. I don't know..

lovegirl92
  • SHeen42SHeen42 Yongseo Lover! PhilippinesPosts: 85Goguma

IDOL

I also kinda like this couple.. So welcome Deerburning Couple! Waiting for more interactions from both of you (CNSD)!!! 
    I can live.. I can love.. I can reach the heavens above..
    I can right what is wrong.. I can sing just any song..
    I can dance.. I can fly and touch the rainbow in the sky..
    I can be your good friend.. I can love you until the end.. 
    shipper37
  • yeoboyeobo Posts: 90Member

IDOL

im also a shipper :)) i hope someone can make it a gif.. in one of the interviews of jonghyun and yonghwa with snsd i saw yoona doing a peace sign over jonghyun's head.. i hope someone can make that into a gif.. cause i don't know how :))