Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Replies

• mcleenmcleen Posts: 2,069Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    hi all JJ shippers .... have just voted for our couple in the soompi poll  and also at the MBC website ... we can really vote once daily at MBC right ?? 

@happymemories09  yeahhh ..glad that u love the analysis ... it definitely fits our couple to a tee , right ?? no wonder our couple are really very compatible with each other ... they hit it off very well .... from the beginning till now , I really never feel any age gap between them ... they are just too perfect together. huhuh . ..though there are times when they bicker , they actually solve their arguments and those bickering moments made them even closer ..huhuh .. i definitely love jinwoon's hairstyle for the wedding photoshoot .. he looks even more handsome and more matured with that hairdo .. kyaaa!! really can't  wait for the next epi  .. btw , judging from the preview, I think it's a wedding ceremony for Jung couple meanwhile Taeun and JJ are the bestman and bridesmaids for them ..I think so .. uhuhuh .. btw , I absolutely love Junhee's dress right there , she looks sexy , classy and elegant at the same time ..our couple is definitely the visual couple right here ... i just can't help thinking what sort of skinship would they display this time being among the other couples again .. huhuh.. and of course at the same time , I also hope there would be more interaction between Junhee and Naeun , if you know what I mean .. :)

@piggy2512 me too already watched for 5 times and i guess I'm going to watch it countless times soon since the sub is going to come out tonight ...Jinwoon just can't take his hands off his wife while they were sitting on the sofa in that shop ...ehehehe ... his hands on her knee , on her arm , shoulder , and their hands are always intertwined when they walk together .. definitely skinship galore ...huhuh...i also love the fact how he likes to touch/caress his wife's hair and he did it  naturally just like what you said when he reached for junhee's fingers and rubbing it while his wife is on the phone .. omg....their skinship is beyond amazing and i know those mc's were all envy looking at how lovey dovey they are being together ...ekekee..btw , i noticed there's one new female mc and i think i like her as one of the commentators coz she kind of praised junhee a lot if i'm not mistaken ... hahaha .. jinwoon was just being modest right there when he tried to avoid his gaze on his wife's sexy body but then we know very well he was sooo happy that he got to see it .... :P

@sandralopez welcome to the thread ... worry not .. your english is understandable and fine for me ... :) . yes , please enjoy your stay in this thread and lets spazz together about our couple's hotness and intimation ...eekekkeke . i also wish they would really be a real couple and judging from their interaction right now , there's possibility that our hope would come true ...but still, i think they won't admit openly  even if they happen to be in the real relationship...

@melfy I'm now reading all the comments on AKP regarding the pictorial and seriously all those positive comments about our couple make me soooooo happy for them and also for us , as their shippers... what makes me even happier there are some of other couples' fans who admit that JJ definitely has the best pics .... huhuuh ..if only MBC choose more intimate pictures as what we see in the collage , our couple would definitely get more votes... huhuh ... also , wanna share another news  on our couple which was also posted on AKP 

Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee get ready for their wedding shoot on 'We Got Married'

2AM's Jinwoon and Go Jun Hee got ready for their wedding shoot on 'We Got Married' by getting some exercise.

SEE ALSO: 2AM go from cute to sexy for 'The Star'

Jinwoon thought that being more fit would give them an edge in terms of making them the 'main spread' of the magazine, but the actress wasn't really into it.

He said, "Don't you think it'd be nice if you have abs when we show skin for the photo shoot?" She shot back, "So you want me to take it off during the wedding shoot? You want everyone to see me take it off?"

Jinwoon explained, "That's not it... but people have already seen you," making go Jun Hee a little irritated as Jinwoon referred back to a photo shoot where Jun Hee showed some skin. She responded, "That was from 2 years ago. I haven't showed skin since then. It really took a lot for me to do that photo shoot back then. I won't show skin, but you should. If you do it, we'll be chosen as the couple for the main spread."

Which 'We Got Married' couple do you think should be the 'main' couple on the cover?

I really really really love their conversation ... totally like a real couple's talk .. it was so cute when Junhee retorted if Jinwoon wants everyone else to see her abs/ body ... aigooo junhee ,  your husband wants to see it for his own eyes actually , don't you understand that ??? ekekekek ... however I really respect Junhee;s decision not to show as much skin for this photoshoot ..ehehe .. yes , why would she ? it's only for her husband's eyes right ?? hahaa.. :P

@jheartj hi ...welcome to thread too .. huhuh .. yeay!! we have another shipper to join us .. yes , please don't hesitate to join us bask in our happiness .. the more the merrier right ?? actually I know one of the user who posted once in this thread that is also from Indonesia ... her nick is @nalikahibar ... hopefully she would also de lurk again in this thread.. ehehe ... :)

@emma86line yatttaaaa!!!! thank you so much for doing all those wonderful gifs ..huhhuuhh ..definitely love all the scenes ..... gonna go and save them all in my folder .. huhuh ...

~TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE~
    signature credits : Aera

piggy2512angeldemon617
  • jheartjjheartj Posts: 64Member
    @mcleen thanks for your information.i hope i can see her in this thread too:) yes,i really really ship them.when i wait next epi i always watch again the previous episode.i didn't feel bored although i repeat the video many times.
    angeldemon617

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    just can't help but need to spazz again on these gifs made by @emma86line

I really love the way Junhee smiles whenever she's shy and happy ..her smile seems truly genuine .. you can really feel that she was really enjoying her time together with her hubby ... the same thing goes to Jinwoon .. he has always been very protective and so loving towards his wife ... this couple really gives us the vibes that they are in love with each other ... I love the fact that although they are very touchy feely and had displayed so much skinship , they still have that shy vibe when they realize that they are really close to each other , just like what we see in this gif ...their shy smiles is too precious ..and one more thing that I realize if Junhee's too shy or nervous , she tends to smile while biting her lips ....sooo sooo cutee!!! huhuhuh ..

and this one ..Jinwoon really loves his wife's hands .. just look at the way he was admiring it .... huhuh .. yes , Junhee definitely has very beautiful hands ... even me too can't stop staring at her nails whenever she talks while moving her hands during BRI ...huhuh ..the way Jinwoon naturally reached for Junhee's hands definitely makes me giddy .. this is not the first time he did this ... ehehehe .. just tell me if there's any other WGM couples that really behave like them ..I mean as intimate and natural as JJ ?? huhuhhu ...since Jinwoon already kissed Junhee on her cheek before , I think one of my current wish is to see him kissing his wife on her forehead .. huhuhuh ..I don't know why I feel that forehead kiss is even more romantic compared to kiss on the lips .. huhuhu . 

piggy2512ayuabidMalaikat Kecik
  • melfymelfy Posts: 142Member
    @piggy2512 cant see the image.. im sorry.. but whener i vote.. there is something that pops up... 

@mcleen i know right.. i love the comments in AKP.. everyone based it on what they see and not just because its their bias..
    there are also a lot of thumbs up as well.. 
    imageimageimage

He said, "Don't you think it'd be nice if you have abs when we show skin for the photo shoot?" She shot back, "So you want me to take it off during the wedding shoot? You want everyone to see me take it off?"

Jinwoon explained, "That's not it... but people have already seen you," making go Jun Hee a little irritated as Jinwoon referred back to a photo shoot where Jun Hee showed some skin. She responded, "That was from 2 years ago. I haven't showed skin since then. It really took a lot for me to do that photo shoot back then. I won't show skin, but you should. If you do it, we'll be chosen as the couple for the main spread."

@mcleen i find this scene funny... because its like they dont have that awkward or shy anymore to whatever their 
    topics are... jinwoon says whats in his mind.. and so is junhee... and junhee even lift her knees and acting 
    to hit jinwoon's crotch.. kkk...
    imageimageimage
    piggy2512mcleenMalaikat Kecik
  • enzo0227enzo0227 Posts: 1,194Member

SUPERSTAR

...i used to like woojung couple because of there skinship but with jinhee couple it is so natural and you could see 2 people in love...i really want them to date for real...
    piggy2512Malaikat Kecikangeldemon617
  • ayuabidayuabid Posts: 9Member
    hai guys. i am new here. always read this thread, and finally decided to follow this forum
    DAEBAK jinwoon and junhee couple...they are more nature as a couple, that from my own opinion while watch wgm season 4 1-20 eps

the way they look each other make laugh....they are awesome couple
    even their age 5 years gap but for jinwoon "it  is no matter about age since we are same adult right now" even junhee noona older than him but jinwoon  more mature enough than her...
    can handle it while watch wgm if jinwoon smile and laugh toward to junhee noona...."cute"

piggy2512angeldemon617

SUPERSTAR

...i love that jinwoon is an idol but he is not afraid to touch his wife because of his fans...
    angeldemon617

SUPERSTAR

...wc to all the new shippers hope more lurkers will come out so we could spazz together...
  • piggy2512piggy2512 stopped Posts: 1,309Member

SUPERSTAR

@melfy you cant see my pic , so can you log in and try again ?

“Good bye.....”

@piggy2512 sorry.. it says 

The requested URL could not be retrieved

imageimageimage

SUPERSTAR

...eng sub of we got married will be delayed because of brownout due to typhoon...

SUPERSTAR

• ayuabidayuabid Posts: 9Member
    enzo0227 said:
    ...eng sub of we got married will be delayed because of brownout due to typhoon...
    haaaa........ how come like that..... I am waiting eng sub for eps 177
    huffffff
    hope it will better soon and all the jinwoon couple can enjoy the eps,,hope so

SUPERSTAR

@ayuabid that's what it says in kshownow twitter

SUPERSTAR

@melfy I've just went to checkout the latest comments made on AKP's article and it seems that most of commentors chose our couple ... huhuh .. it shows that our couple is really getting more popular among the international fans right now ... and I know that there are so many lurkers in this thread because we already got more than 11 thousands of views only for yesterday and today ... huhuhuh ... I just hope more and more lurkers would de lurk and share their opinions regarding our couple .. huhuuh ... I totally love their interaction during that scene .. yes. you're right there's definitely zero awkwardness , they definitely speak out their minds openly ...ekekekkee.. my eyes went 0_o when it seems like Junhee's going to knee Jinwoon ..ekekek..I love how playful they are ... to me , I really feel like JJ couple treat WGM as the medium for them to date openly and freely on screen and not the need to film WGM.. ...they don't need any script because their chemistry is just too awesome and they can talk almost about anything together ....I noticed that Junhee is becoming more and more like a wife after their wedding ceremony ...she talks to Jinwoon in such a soft cute tone and pampers him like a real boyfriend....remember Junhee said before that before the ceremony, she feels like they are dating whenever they are together , but then after that ..she really feels like they are newlyweds for real ....watching them gradually falling for each other is such a bliss ...our couple started off quite awkward right ?? and I still remember how Junhee always hesitate to give in whenever Jinwoon tried to initiate skinship ... but look at them now , they don't need any cue to initiate skinship .. everything just happen naturally ..huhuh...

@enzo0227 I watched a bit of woojung couple too .. I love their skinship but then I never really want them to date for real .. but with JJ ...just like you, I definitely want them to date in real life  because I can really see there's definitely obvious mutual attraction between these 2 ..oh , the english sub is delayed ?? huhuh... hopefully we'll still get it by midnight or maybe early tomorrow morning ..

@ayuabid welcome to thread ... :) . glad that you decided to delurk ..hehehe ..yes yes , their age gap is totally invisible..in fact , I've always feel Jinwoon as the older one in this relationship though in reality Junhee is much older than him ... they make our hearts always fluttering with their skinship and flirty nature ....huhuh...

SUPERSTAR

@melfy so i think can you voted successed ......

“Good bye.....”

@mcleen kkk... the hug when they met at the gym.. the hug guring their jumping rope...their bickering in front of the vintage shop... the underware thing in the 
    last episode...and i notice jinwoon's habit of holding or touching junhee's head or something. whenever junhee said somethng cute...or when junhee
    have done something 4D...kkk..
    ive seen some episode of woojung before... but maybe they are not my style.. i find them..more talk and at the same time skinship...
    well i can ssay that my preference is talk less and more skinship or body language.. 

imageimageimage
    @piggy2512 i hope so.. kkk... thank you...

for those who have not vote yet... please vote our couple in IMBC and SOOMPI... 
    :!!
    imageimageimage
    piggy2512