Ouran High School Host Club Live Action Drama Series

Guest shinhaku

Guest shinhaku

not yet confirmed
ok folks, this news is not yet confirmed so hold your screams XD. I'm not sure if this is the real cast or just some fan casting. But according to the source http://kaneyoshi.livejournal.com/30400.html , there's 80% chance of this being true XD

Horikata Maki as Haruhi: hmm, perfect, somehow it reminds me of her role in Nobuta, this might just be a perfect role for her, somehow the image of Haruhi fits her perfectly XD

Kamiki Ryunosuke as Honey: omg, that cutie, love him since Yomini coopersune and Detective Q Live Action XDDD, too adorable for any words XD

Hongo Kanata as Yasuchika: another kawaii kid, though he's only 1 year younger than me :">, seen him Hinokio (star w/ Maki) , Prince of Tennis Live action, and his most recent drama Himitsu no Hanazono. he sure has grown alot in 1 year :">

Tanihara Shosuke as Ranka-san: it would be really funny to see him play Haruhi's father, like him since Sky high live action XD, seen him in Lovely Complex live action as well, and i'm watching his recent drama co-starring w/ Yukie XD)

Yamamoto Yusuke as Tamaki:Never heard of him, he also plays in Himitsu no Hanazono, isnt very good looking for Tamaki's role, maybe it's just b/c of the pic :blink:

i dont really like the manga nor anime, but i do like the art of this series and the live action series (hopefully it will be true and a series is the best XD) is sth to look forward to :D, especially lots of actors i know are in it :X

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biteme_lestat

I was thinking of sumone like Aya Ueto for the rol of Haruhi...but Maki's ok too cus I totally loved her in NwP...

as for th Tamaki role....it should be someone as good looking as Shirota Yuu...or some other half-Caucasian Japanese actor...cus Tamaki's mom was French ryt? I mean, if he's not like UNBELIEVABLY handsome, then it just won't work :(

I do hope this is not final yet :(

I was thinking of sumone like Aya Ueto for the rol of Haruhi...but Maki's ok too cus I totally loved her in NwP...

as for th Tamaki role....it should be someone as good looking as Shirota Yuu...or some other half-Caucasian Japanese actor...cus Tamaki's mom was French ryt? I mean, if he's not like UNBELIEVABLY handsome, then it just won't work :(

I do hope this is not final yet :(

Ohmaaahgossh. i'd love it if aya ueto was haruhi *-*

aw maki <_<;; haaa...

omgosh just the facat that a live action series is in the works

XD it makes me so excited ^^

.....Mizushima Hiro AS KYOUYA OMGGG. i'd die of love.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

ahhh im excited. Maki playing Haruhi, I love Maki and all, but I dunno. Haruhi's figure is small and Maki has that cute-chubbiness to her, dunno if she can pull off the Haruhi in anime. Plus Maki would have to cut her hair boy short, ummm interesting.

who is Yasuchika?

As for the twins, the twins from FLAME? but even then, they aren't even identical twins.

They better pick good look guys for this.

Guest asianrice

About the guy who plays Tamaki, I think he's adorable. I'm watching him in Himitsu no Hanazono right now. :D He looks a bit silly when he smiles, kind of like a bull.. but I cute bull. XD I think he could pull off the mixed look with a bit of hair dye.

thisguy5rf.jpg

--edit

oh and, keep in mind that I haven't read the manga yet, so I wouldn't know if he looks the part. XD

Archived