Ouran High School Host Club Live Action Drama Series

Guest shinhaku

Guest MoonlightChunsa

Oooh I Truely hope they do make ouran highschool host club into a drama with real actors that be so cool!!!! But you know shouldn't the characters for Tamaki and Hunny be blonde? Will they dye their hair? I just wanted to be perfect but even if they don't dye there hair they still look very cute and might do well as the characters.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't want a live action for Ouran, for some reason. But it figures that they would do one for Ouran since it's so well-known so hopefully the live action will surprise me - I'm definitely watching for Kanata Hongo :)

Guest KOALASPYXD

ooo i just finished watching the anime

but i was wondering HOW they gonna make this live action tho...

it'd be kinda weird...but since hongo kanata is gonna be in it ill DEFINITELY watch this @~@

edit

imo,i dont really think that girl would fit haruhi's character :blink:

Guest kandi

Oooh I Truely hope they do make ouran highschool host club into a drama with real actors that be so cool!!!! But you know shouldn't the characters for Tamaki and Hunny be blonde? Will they dye their hair? I just wanted to be perfect but even if they don't dye there hair they still look very cute and might do well as the characters.

jae joong has blonde hair and its gorgeous. they need an actor that would look good in blonde preferably fair for both characters.

i actually don't mind it turning ouran into an live action but i hope it still captures the crazineess of the story.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UNINSPIRED.

OHSHC! <3 I really hope they make this.. and well. I don't know if Ouran fans (and there are so many of us, too!) would be happy with a bad Live Action of our anime/manga.

Although a few posters have mentioned that they're unhappy with the way people are judging actors based on their looks, I kind of have to agree with the majority on this one -- the fact that the boys are very good looking is stressed in both the manga and the anime. Even though so-and-so (I'm not going to name anyone specific because nothing has been confirmed so, personally, I think this would apply to any actors that would want to have a role as one of the Host Club boys) may be an excellent actor, I don't think he should get the role if he doesn't look the part.

It'd be like casting someone extremely handsome for the lead role in a movie where the story is about the lead female falling in love with the lead male even though he isn't good looking, you know?

I don't mean to sound shallow because this doesn't apply to every drama. I just think it's important for OHSHC because it's important in the original storyline.

Guest pinguvxd

-gasp- a live version?! +__+

whoa.

i don't think the cast fits the host club member's parts. well except Horikata Maki. She would make a good Haruhi but that means she would have to cut her hair or something O__O.

Kamiki Ryunosuke who's playing Hunny is adorable though. He's a cutie.

I hope they all can act or my image of Ouran Host Club just might get shattered!! x___x

OH MY!!! REAAAALLLLY?!?!? I truly hope that they would make a live action drama out of this manga. I would support it 100000000 percent LOL And hopefully they'll keep Kanata Hongo as one of the cast <333 He's adorable and his acting skill is excellent too ^_^

Guest amydien

OMG!!! That would be soooo cool! *screams anyway*

I loved Ouran...I hope they make it a good live version....the cast looks fine =)

Guest Vanessa728

is this confirmed yet? i googled it and it sounds interesting. espically that girl from NWP. she's a cutie.

Guest xtehdeb

hmm interesting. I wonder if they're going to do it.

I'm currently watching it and I'm loving it so far so if they do decide to make it I hope they won't butcher it x_x

Guest azn_kira

O__O omg a live drama?

I really hope it's true! i loved loved the anime and i bet the live-version will be awesome too!

Isn't the actor that's supposed to be tamaki the guy in Se7en's Atai MV? If it is he's such a cutieee! i wonder who would play the twins though... are there any famous japanese twin actors? waaaah >.< i can't wait now

Guest korean_Fweak

waah! i hope it is confirmed!!!! i'm gettin excited! wooo hooo~

shocks, that boy who will act as Honey is kawaii, and Hongo Kanata too~, i loved him in Prince Of Tennis....

btw, who's yasuchika in the anime?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KOALASPYXD

waah! i hope it is confirmed!!!! i'm gettin excited! wooo hooo~

shocks, that boy who will act as Honey is kawaii, and Hongo Kanata too~, i loved him in Prince Of Tennis....

btw, who's yasuchika in the anime?

i believe yasuchika is Honey's younger brother...its only a little part but Hongo Kanata will have to do some action! :D

Archived