Vanessa Hudgens’ Nude Photo Woes

Guest krombi

Guest moosepooop

she doesn't look like the type to do something like this.

but i guess not, i hope this isn't true. even though it does look

like her but i've found more photos (which i will not post)

and they didn't look anything like her, but good luck to her

& HSM3 & disney :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she took these between high school musical 1 and 2 meaning when she had long hair. (age 17) meaning now that it's all over the internet, it's now officially illegal child pr0n. plus, it's stupid for her to do such a thing. sure she's in love but to send photos to keep Zac "interested?" that then makes me wonder what kind of relationship they have.

hahaha exactly what i've been thinking. i knew they weren't the lovesick annoying cutesy innocent'ish couple they always try to pull off :P

Guest rain_drops

that really sucks for her. wasn't she holding out for more money with the whole hm3?

the pictures probably changed her situation probably.

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I hate the whole 'Disney channel stars are innocent' facade.

Hypocrites.

They're not and should stop trying to put a damn halo on their heads-___-

Especially since they can't even act.

She reportedly posed nude with Efron so now everyone thinks he released the photos.

hahaha. She nor Efron have been realized as serious and real actors but I hope they never will.

They're trying to get any kind of publicity they can.

And yes they are real. Her rep said they are and so did she.

Guest yangsterrr

well she wasn't careless in leaking her photos

she sent them to her boyfriend in 2004 so she never knew she would become so famous and her ex boyfriend would give all her photos away onto the internet. so it's not exactly her fault, and i don't blame her for anything, besides the fact that she did pose nude.. which is kinda weird because i dont think you should show your body to someone anyways unless your married or something but ANYWAY ... just yeah. it's not her fault, and i totally forgive her, and am GLAD that she's staying in the hsm business also, you can't expect everyone to be goodytwoshoes.. many teens do this and i agree with the poster above this, she can't be considered to be an innocent innocent just because she's in Disney in a really innocent movie. i'm sad her role model status is probably over but i totally forgive her.

oh and also there really was no need to post those pictures up...

i didn't exactly want to see that. and i don't think other people want to either.

there are people on her younger like 12ish around and yeah it's just not right

i think you should take it down.

Guest FATJELLYBEANZ

i'm a fan of Vanessa myself but this is just whoa.

wait i thought she took the pic with her cellphone. someone took the pic for her? if so then WOW!

and i thought that she had a gold chain. hrms...i'm so confused.

at first when i read the article, i thought it wasn't true, until i read this thread.

WHOA BABY V!

Guest Jennifer2k89

I hate the whole 'Disney channel stars are innocent' facade.

Hypocrites.

They're not and should stop trying to put a damn halo on their heads-___-

Especially since they can't even act.

She reportedly posed nude with Efron so now everyone thinks he released the photos.

hahaha. She nor Efron have been realized as serious and real actors but I hope they never will.

They're trying to get any kind of publicity they can.

And yes they are real. Her rep said they are and so did she.

I don't think you realize the popularity these 2 stars have? Sure... they aren't talented... but truth is, go to walmart or just anywhere else, I'm sure you ask most people, and most people will know what High school musical is. They are pretty big star... you see their face on poster, binders, pencil, stickers, etc... I honestly doubt they did it for publicity. They are EXTREMELY huge with kkids, why would they want to kill their biggest fan base? Common now...

Guest 143 minwoo 012

oh goodness lol...i dunno when these were taken but its her choice to do what she wants to...if it was before she debuted, its out of her hands, but if it was after, she should've thought of the consequences. if it were to ever leak out, what would her fans think and the people looking up to her...well lol whatever! hope this blows over

oh and also there really was no need to post those pictures up...

i didn't exactly want to see that. and i don't think other people want to either.

there are people on her younger like 12ish around and yeah it's just not right

i think you should take it down.

Im sorry but who are you to judge what people should or should not see?

Not everyones 12, and really if you dont want to see something...just dont look : /

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

wow this must suck for her...

but she have to know better than taking nude pictures in the first place...

cuz even if it's private, there are still chances that it leaks.. and that chance obviously showing now..

Archived