Vanessa Hudgens’ Nude Photo Woes

Guest krombi

With the photo being released around the Internet today, Hudgens’ publicist confirmed through a statement that the photo is indeed the 18-year-old Disney star.

vanessa-hudgens-nude-1.jpg

“This was a photo which was taken privately,” Hudgens’ rep released in a statement, adding, “It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public.”

From this point, it will be interesting how the family-oriented entertainment giant handles their latest debacle. Talks for High School Musical 3 have been in the works for the past couple of weeks, and this is sure to turn everything on its head.

CR: gossipcelebrity

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjuyonx

It could be photoshopped.
well, if her rep put out a statement saying that it IS her, i doubt that it is photoshopped. they would just flat-out deny that it was her if it were photoshopped.

there are already rumors flying around that she's getting replaced in HSM3, which wouldn't really surprise me, considering how this movie IS marketed toward kids... i say they should just cut the movie altogether, but what do i know. i think disney is really careful about making sure all their stars have squeaky clean, wholesome, and "role model" images.

Guest ~DonYa~

personally i highly doubt its her, and why the hell would her representative confirm it, please, ths is total bs. even if it was her, her rep would deny it and say its photoshopped, they would'nt risk all this crap -_-

Guest Aironaz

Is that really her body, it somewhat looks fake to me, I mean I didn't know her chest was that big. Plus Vanessa should know what she was going to get into and the trouble it was cause, I don't think she'd want to jeopardize her career posing nude, I mean she got famous because of HSM, if she's out it'll suck because kids love her.

Guest kayem7289

i've only come across two

This is the third one, which is still too much already just for one topic.

All three of the topics have to do with nude pictures of Vanessa...

Furthermore, why are people still doubting it?

Reps wouldn't confirm anything if it would cost their clients' reputations, and the rep only confirmed it because Vanessa admitted to it. End of story.

Guest Aironaz

I just read the other topic about her being fired from Disney man I never really got into the whole hsm trend but the students that I helped teach as a aid loved her. I expected her to be responsible for her actions and know what to do and not to trust people so easily. Maybe it was zac that took the picture lol kidding, feel sorry for that guy. The person taking the picture probably got paid.

Guest pandoras0nymph

she's to young to pose for that pics even if its "private"its too obvious she did it intentionally...she knows she's a celeb.... and she let someone took a pic of herself nude.. wonder if zac took that pic..hehe

now i have a reason to reprimand my sis when she watches those hsm movies... yuck..

Archived