Vanessa Hudgens’ Nude Photo Woes

Guest krombi

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRockMySocks

SHE IS A C-e-l-e-bu-ree-tuh-hee! for a company giant called DINSNEY

What part of that word do you not understand???

She is a public figure NOW, and with that said, she needs to protect her image NO MATTER WHAT

and be careful as to what she does whether it's private or not!

The price that a celebrity has to pay is their privacy and

I think that she was stupid for doing this KNOWING THAT THERE IS A

HUGE CHANCE THAT THIS WILL BE LEAKED IN THE PUBLIC.

She is a DAMN CELEBRITY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

yes yes ... you or yourself have to be very very careful in things like this when your a well known person.

wow so said! i understand both of your view points!

this even make things more worst.

Guest monchichi

I feel sorry for her. That is one of the most embarrassing things that could happen in your life.... and now it's possibly going to ruin her career.

Guest the7REAL.

I knew there was something about her I didnt really liike. You think Zac took this picture? I think she's not even a virgin anymore. I heard Disney might drop her from HSM3.

^LOL. my first thought was that..either Zac took this picture OR it's for Zac...@_@;;

I just read a People.com that she sent those photos to Drake Bell a couple of years ago.

^Seriously?! That's soo weird. I don't know the history between the two so when I read that, I was like 'Drake Bell?! How random.." xD

Disney peoples sending butt nekkid pics to Nickelodeon peoples. WOW. just wow.

rumors are going around that one of the members from Cheetah Girls will play Gabriella's part meaning replacing Vanessa Hudgens' in HSM3

but i don't know *shrugs*

is that why her first song "baby come back to me?" was a sort of dedication to Drake Bell? hmm suspicious hehe...

i feel really sorry for her, but dang she should know better not to do that especially since her popularity is slowly rising up too >__<

Guest ♥GreenTea_Lovely♥

God....all you people are ALL THE SAME.

Sometimes someone doesn't always wanted to be portrayed as a goody goody person.

I know I wouldn't want to be. WHY NOT TAKE A RISK? Isn't that what life is made for? TAKING RISKS?

If you didn't, life would be boring! If Vanessa wasn't famous, all you people wouldn't give a crap.

But she is, and pressure pushes you! To something you're not? All you guys are hypocrites, you don't know her, you don't know her personality. Who are you to judge her? All your posts make me sick.

oh and.... "she's so stupid", you're the one whos stupid.

gg

If she wasnt famous, her pictures wouldnt be on the news, and we wouldnt even see it. I would hate her the same to take that picture, normal or not.

Even if you do make a point, why be so harsh about it.

And besides, she a DISNEY star. She has to keep up the image for the kids. She's suppose to be a role model. Posing naked for your boyfriend isnt exactly somthing a "role-model" would do.

Guest pandoras0nymph

ditto^^ people esp. the fans dont understand that.. i dont believe the drake issue..maybe it was really meant for zac... they just want to change the subject so people wont focus on him that much,and that hsm wont attract more negative publicity

Archived