IU (아이유) - Lost and Found

p1011941956kv6.jpg

01 Ugly Duckling

02 . Mia

03 You Know

04 Feel So Good

05 Every Sweet Day

06 Mia (INST)

What is IU? A better question would be who is IU? IU is a new singer who had just debuted in the latter half of 2008. At the tender age of 15, one might suspect her to have a screechy higher pitched voice and sing bubblegum pop songs, but that is not the case for this young artist. Her voice is crisp and she shows much maturity in her vocals and it doesn't hurt that she had been praised by the likes of Gummy and Toy. Now with her debut release, IU is ready to show what she's made of.

When one sees the title Mia, they might expect some sort of upbeat song, but IU surprises us with a strikingly beautiful ballad with a powerful orchestra foundation and strong vocals. The music is absoulutely stunning and a turn from the usual ballads heard in Korean pop today. The use of the piano in the verses brings a subtle and gentle feel that is soon given up for a haunting and aggressive sound that is fronted by the string instruments. IU's vocals are sweet, yet powerful and her singing techniques are quite impressive. It's no wonder why this song was made the title track.

Other impressive songs on the single are You Know and Feel So Good. The former is a surprisingly catchy upbeat track that shares resemblances to that of MEILIN's Liar. Using a slight electronic sound fused with pop really gives the song an edge and IU shows her versatility. The song's joyful nature really works with the artist's sweet vocals while it is still able to show off her strengths. Feel So Good is another nice surprise on the mini-album. Though being so young, she definitely showed what she has with this lounge number. Adding a whispery quality to her voice, she's able to smooth by the notes and brings another perspective to her vocals.

This is definitely the strongest debut of 2008. All the songs were well done and despite her young age, she's able to emit maturity and versatility into her voice. Though she has time to grow, she's already past many of her rivals and will surely be one of the stronger artists to come. It's only a matter of time before we can see her true potential.

5/5

5/5 - Even if you're not a fan of this artist/group this album is a must buy.

4/5 - If you're a fan of this artist/group, you must buy this album.

3/5 - If you're a fan of this artist/group, you might want to add this one to your collection.

2/5 - I don't think a fan would even buy this.

1/5 - You might as well just flush your money down the toilet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hitorijime

Kim Bum Soo (김범수) - Vol. 6 "Kim Bum Soo"

p1011681752iw0.jpg

01 Intro (725 Days)

02 The Practical Usage of Sadness

03 Smile Again

04 Tug-Of-War (feat. Younha)

05 Love

06 Interlude

07 Callus

08 Do You Know That? (feat. Yoobin of Wondergirls)

09 Easy Breakup (feat. Juseok)

10 Until The End

11 Without Your Love

12 Dear (SGT. Kim)

13 Light

14 With Grace

15 The Practical Usage of Sadness (MR)

Known for his soulful and smooth vocals, R&B singer Kim Bum Soo returned with his sixth album in August 2008. Noted for his song 보고싶다 (I miss you), this and many other songs that were used for OST are quite popular. Now, two years after his last album release, the singer has still been able to capture the attention of people with his strikingly gorgeous voice and emotional ballads. With his sixth album, he gives us a strong R&B/ballad album that is perfect for sitting around and relaxing to.

The Practical Usage of Sadness, being the title track, is definitely one of the stronger songs on the album. The sultry ballad stays within the Korean ballad boundaries, but its Kim's vocals that give the song its charm. A mix of strings, piano and harmonica, the song has a strong accompaniment, but still keeps a natural tinge to it, which allows it to be quite friendly sounding. Although the instruments use as well as the vocal arrangement aren't anything new to the Korean music industry, it's still a beautiful ballad that shouldn't be overlooked. As I said before though, it's Kim's vocals that make the song. His smooth and clear voice are able to work with the songs natural feel. His high notes are strongly executed and his low notes are subtle, but calm.

The rest of the album is made of midtempo R&B tracks and ballads. One of my favourites is Smile Again, which is an R&B track that does wonders with Kim's vocals. Although the song remains somewhat simple sounding, it's that quality that gives emphasis to the vocals. His sweet tone is inviting and his vibrato is subtle, but bring an edge to the song. Even his riffs are smooth and work with the songs slow pace. Another great song is his duet with artist, Younha, Tug-Of-War. Both voices have a smooth quality to them, that allows them to match perfectly and it definitely works out in this midtempo pop song. The arrangement of the song is quite amusing and brings a lighthearted quality to the somewhat darker album.

Although an album that many might overlook, Kim Bum Soo's new release is definitely a great piece of work. His vocals are definitely the highlight of the album and despite being mainly filled with ballads and midtempo tracks, everything works with his voice quite well. The only downside I can see with this album is the fact that with little variety (as there are a few upbeat songs), the album does drag around a bit by the end. However, I would say this is a strong album vocally.

4/5

3/5 - If you're a fan of this artist/group, you might want to add this one to your collection.

빅뱅 (Big Bang) - Vol. 2 Remember (Let's Go West)

bigbang2coverbt6.th.jpg

01 Intro

02 OH, AH, OH

03 Sunset Glow / Red Sunset

04 Sparkling

05 Strong baby (Seung Ri Solo)

06 Wonderful

07 Foolish Love

08 Day By Day (Acoustic Version)

09 Lies Remix

10 Last Farewell Remix

11 Remember (Korean Version)

This was Big Bang's 2nd Full Length album released in 2008, and the 5th album released from Big Bang 2008, including mini-albums. The album as a whole was very good, but some individual songs were somewhat out of place. As usual, Big Bang included a few remixes of old songs onto their album, therefore, are less actual new songs. Overall, this is a more "mainstream pop" album compared to older Big Bang albums. There is a lot of techno and pop music with softer back beats than heavy rapping and strong backbeats compared to their previous albums.

Sunset Glow was meant to be a remake of Lee Moon Sae's hit, Sunset Glow -- but Big Bang took the song into their own hands and changed it into their style. The end result was a mainstream pop song targetting troubled teens. It was easy to listen to and the message was clear on the music video of Sunset Glow. The whole idea of "Let's Go West" was to teach troubled teens that no matter the hardships, there is always an end and it will be a positive one. In December 2007, the wetlands of west South Korea had a massive oil spill consisting of estimated 10, 500 tonnes of crude oil spilling into the sea and polluting habitat preserves. The oil spill was recorded as one of the biggest oil spills in the last decade, but people all around the area came out to help. Therefore, there is never a problem that is too big to be handled, in the end, there is always a way out.

My favourite songs of the album are: Sunset Glow, Strong Baby, Wonderful, and Foolish Love. These four songs are mostly consist of an upbeat melody, except for Strong Baby. I like Strong Baby, because it is another side of Big Bang, or Seung Ri specifically.

I definately recommend this album to anybody from age 13 - 40. The album as a whole was very easy to listen to, and the messages it conveyed were very positive.

Ratings: 4/5

[Don't mind being posted on soompi pages]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

Dear Cloud Volume 2 - Grey

l_p1012924258-1.jpg

01 . Siam

02 . 부탁해

03 . Lip

04 . 늦은 혼잣말

05 . Never Ending

06 . 거짓말

07 . 나를 안아(’05 home recording)

08 . 나에게만 너를 말해주기를

09 . Daydream

10 . 비밀

11 . La La La song

Purchase This Album

Finally, the long-awaited album review. Or at least my long-awaited album review. I was sitting on the couch listening to Dear Cloud's new album when it was first released. Listening to the first track, I was getting a bit bored. Why? Three minutes had already passed, weren't they going to sing something a little more upbeat? I'd skipped the first track five times or maybe more, but never noticed that at the four-minute mark, the true potential of the song came out. With an awesome clash of instruments the song opened my ears. "Siam" is a superb opening song for the album. It is magnificent.

With the title song being "Lip", it has given me high expectations for the album, and the album has matched them. "Lip" releases lead vocalist Nine's powerful yet soothing voice. The song is filled with intense emotion and some really nice guitar work. Young Rin, guitarist of Dear Cloud, wrote the lyrics to "Lip" and when a person knows the meaning of the song "Lip", it makes them want to listen to it more. The song talks about lip-synching in the music industry. Of course, Nine has shown us she definitely does not need to lip-synch. The only thing I would change about "Lip" would be to extend it. It was too good to end. However, if it went on longer, the rest of the album would be forgotten. Track 4 "Daydream" brings a softer feel to Nine's vocals along with a low, yet nice, feeling to the song. Track 5 consists of a slower tempo, but Nine's voice will always complement any song she sings.

Without the band, Dear Cloud would not be as good as they are right now. Sure, Nine has a killer voice for a female vocalist. But along with Young Rin, Elang, Jung Ah and Gwang Suk, Dear Cloud would not sound as amazing as they do in this album. With every song bringing a different taste of their kind of music, it is a must-listen and a must-buy. Debuting with "Ice Fortress", with Kim Jae Wook (Coffee Prince) featuring in the music video to help the group promote themselves, it was a clever way to attract attention. He's a good friend, out to help his fellow buddies. But it's also similar to that of Tae Goon and Jaejoong's (DBSK) friendship and the whole "I'm a friend so I'll help out". We're thankful but sooner or later we have to realize it is the singer/band who is the main focus or should be. However, for this second album, I am glad to know they have done it all on their own, their way, their style. Go Dear Cloud!

5/5

2/5 – Only a fan would buy this.

1/5 – Even a fan might be disappointed

Kim Dong Hee - Halfway

163521.jpg

1. Without a Word When Breaking Up

2. Don't Love

3. Didn't Know About Love (from drama "New Heart" OST)

4. You You

5. Finally Now

6. Doing This...

7. Closer To You

8. Someday (from drama "Single Papa In Love" OST)

9. On A Day Like This

10. Hand

Purchase this album

Being the vocal coach for renowned artistes like Big Bang and Zi-A, and a chrous vocalist for Fly To The Sky and Tei before her debut, one can imagine Kim Dong Hee being a spectacular singer. She was also in the R&B group Soulcity before turning solo.

This album “Halfway” is a compilation of hit songs from her previous albums as well as songs that she has sung for drama OSTs. This album also includes two additional new tracks, including the title track "Without a Word When Breaking Up" (Track 1) and also "Don't Love" (Track 2).

The collection of her previous hit songs include her debut single "You You", her second single “Finally Now”, a song that put her on the music industry map. Drama OST songs such as MBC drama "New Heart" and KBS drama "Single Papa In Love" are also recorded in this album.

The main title song for this album is "Without a Word When Breaking Up", which was composed and written by the team of Hwang Sae Joon (a member of the Hwang project) and Cho Eun Hee. Together they wrote hit songs such as Tei's "Leaving A Love Scent", "Same Pillow", HowL's "Parrot" and BMK's "When Spring Of Blossoming Flowers Comes". "Without a Word When Breaking Up" is a great pop ballad with a modern and beautiful melody that showcases Kim Dong Hee's emotional voice nicely. Her other new track, "Don't Love", was composed by Han Sang Won, who is known for composing the title songs for her past two albums. This song is more of an oldie/retro-style ballad. Kim Dong Hee is known to like traditional ballads from the 90s.

This is considered a “throw in” album in the large batch of CDs that I received for reviewing. There were many albums by megastars in that batch, but this is my favorite album among them, and one of the best albums I’ve heard in 2008. All songs are of top quality, and Kim Dong Hee’s spectacular vocals just add points to each song. I’ve listened to this album over and over again and never got bored. Best of all, this is a “best hits” album and you can collect all her hit songs at once. That’s a bargain!

5/5

• 1 month later...

SNSD – The First Mini Album - Gee

rrplxx.jpg

01 Gee

02 Way to Go

03 Dear Mom

04 Destiny

05 Let’s Talk About LOVE

Purchase This Album

After an eight-month hiatus from their first album release, SNSD has returned to the spotlight with their first mini album, Gee. Right away, the girls received much love and support from fans, reaching and remaining number one for many weeks to come. Whether this album actually has potential among a wider span of music lovers, however, we shall see.

The title track is Gee, which garnered much interest prior to the album release, through its music video teaser and so forth. It was composed by E-TRIBE who is known most notably for Lee Hyori’s U-Go-Girl. This bubble-gum pop number captures your interest on first listen with its infectious chorus, “gee gee gee gee baby baby baby” and cute lyrics. The girls also did a great job with their ad-libs which along with the small synthesized parts in the song made the track all the more interesting.

With the title track put aside, another song that has potential is Way to Go, which is basically a longer version of their cf track, Haptic Motion. It is very happy-go-lucky and it incorporates the electric guitar which helps bring out the energy of the song. Likewise, SNSD plays their part in the song by showing off their vocal skills, proving to listeners that they have more than what it takes to be idols singers.

Dear. Mom, on the other hand is a ballad number which is very reminiscent of something a SM singer would release. Personally, I found this song to be very mediocre as it lacked anything special. Overall, I see this song as a filler track that may be easily forgotten. The fourth track of the album is Destiny which definitely has the 90’s pop feel to it. The synthesized parts are quite catchy in my opinion but there really isn’t any more to the song to make it worth re-listening. The last song of the album is Let’s Talk About LOVE which is a medium-tempo pop number. Once again, there is no extra oomph to the song that caught my interest, though fans may enjoy it for the girls’ vocals and fun beats.

Overall, there were only two songs I really enjoyed, Gee and Way To Go. It was the energy SNSD gave in those songs which captured my attention, something I failed to see in the other three lackluster songs. However, I feel that fans will definitely get a kick out of this album.

4/5

1/5 - You might as well just flush your money down the toilet

Guest Danzo

BoA “The First Album BoA”

imgalbum.jpg

01. I Did It For Love (featuring Sean Garrett)

02. Energetic

03. Did Ya

04. Look Who's Talking

05. Eat You Up

06. Obsessed

07. Touched

08. Scream

09. Girls On Top

10. Dress Off

11. Hypnotic dancefloor

Purchase this Album

This highly anticipated album, launches Korean singer BoA into her U.S. debut, which makes her one of few Asians to cross the US shores. A change of pace from her other albums, she has teamed with just a few of the top 10 super producers and songwriters of the American pop world. Speaking of pace, the album Is a collection of fast moving dance, and hard beat urban dance tracks with a little fusion here and there. It’s quite upbeat and there is a not a slow track on the album. Her young audience be wary, as BoA has a message to convey she’s no longer a little kid anymore. Some of the tracks have racy lyrics and is a step up to already sexy lyrics introduced into Korean mainstream. Like what is expected from Boa, she cleverly rides the fine line of controversy, and does not get too explicit but shows an adult side of her in a very suggestive way using double meanings and catchy phrases.

NOTE: Although not part of a music review, what makes BoA stand apart is that she has strong choreography and power dancing to her tracks as well as breaking through as an Asian.

Sometimes I will do a complete a track by track detailed review, so here goes..

I did it for love: While this was the 3rd single to be released on the album, it became the featured album track, rightfully so. The first few seconds of this track immediately draws you in, as it is remarkably the catchiest song on the album, and will keep you dancing until the end. Sean Garrett, who produced, sung and wrote lyrics for this track indeed put his all into it. Like “Tell Me” and “Poker Face” this title takes full potential of vocal stutter editing and executes it with a degree of excellency. Although criticized by some for her usage of Auto-tune, I feel this track was most suited for it on the album, it complements the song. I have to explain , that by nature AutoTune reverses vowel sounds like A, E, I, O, and U, and makes it seem there's mispronunciation on words like BAD (bed). But its likely she's saying it correctly. The lyrics are just as catchy as the beat itself and deserves to be the album feature. This is a smash hit, ya.

Energetic: A club smash? Depends. The whole meet me in the club puts this song in the safe zone for radio tracks reminiscent of Akon’s latest hits, but at cost of lacking some originality. That’s the problem is you can’t please everyone. When she sings Report to the dance floor it sounds really cool. But something about it being generic bothers me too and that her vocals are the flattest compared to all the songs she's sung for in ages. The problem is the effects are masking her true abilities, its like brakes on a fast car. Its also hard to follow and not as catchy as Sean Garrets smash mentioned above.

Did Ya: Fusion! This is one of the poppier tracks on the album and has a kung fu oriental meets retro flavor to it. Its one of those casual songs you can listen to riding with your top down and forget some of the more serious things going on. All in all it’s decent.

Look Who’s Talking: Henrick Jonback, sometimes credited as “Bloodshy and Avant” actually is the 3rd member of the for mentioned group, but due to the name format he is somewhat unknown. This was the 2nd promoted single. Typically made for clubs, the catchy, arpeggiated, overdriven, and square synths were down mixed for this pop song, complimented by the most swagger type of lyric. At the expense of sounding cocky, it motivates aggression , girl power and sweet revenge all in one. Unfortunately, the albums final mixdown is a little flat and lacks adequate reverb in the synths and vocals that really gave it its aggressive punch when listening to the live shows (old version). Because of this, it loses a little of that “in your face” sound as well as some points. Still its composed quite well and is a great stand out track on this album.

Eat You Up: This would be the first US single promoted in the album, and also her raciest song to date. The lyrics draw as many in as they turn youngsters away. “I wanna take you to my room..so yum yum” “You’re the finest thing in history” People who know BoA will know she’s talking about devouring an entire country, the USA but it can also be interpreted as very suggestive. This is the whole premise of the lyrics , to have double meaning, be suggestive without be vulgar. If you’re about Boa’s age you’ll most likely think it’s very clever, but I’ve noticed it has alienated a few pre teen fans. The beat hits hard and it's catchy, so it is easy to follow. To get that hard beat, it has a super mixed clap, with many layers of sounds, multi-band compression and side chaining to get the slap to have that "in your face" sound. It stood the test of time so far and is a great track.

Obsessed: Double meaning? BoA sings about a guy she’s totally obsessed about, yet the title track has potential to describe BoA fans round the world. (It was used in an official video) Created by name producer Brian Kennedy, the urban flavor taste is strong on this track. This song is really “urgent” BoA conveys how badly she needs the man in her life that she is totally obsessed with. Something about the urban background vocals bothers me that its repeating too much and might have fared better if lessened, but overall I love this track and it stands out.

Touched: This is urban to the max. Its been infamously known as the track which doesn’t sound like BoA’s voice. The hip hop bass drum beat compiled with a music box is both familiar and unique. Besides sounding overproduced in the vocal chorus making BoA’s voice unrecognizable, but it’s a still an ok song with cool lyrics. I do like the heavy bass drum.I think I love this song as much as I hate it. (prevents it from getting a better score).

Scream: This song is more or less OK, It never really stuck in my mind during the Anyband era. It may take some time to get adjusted to, only time will tell. Some of the vocals here are using a lot of strength not common and its great to here that this side of the US. The strong point of the song isn't enough for me care much for this track, its forgettable.This seems like It would work decently for some B horror flick.

Girls on Top: What, it’s in English now? Did the song stand up to the conversion? Yes and no. The yes is the meaning in the lyrics retained and the sound quality smoothed out from being overclipped/distorted from the engineering problems in the original. The problem I hear is the vocal effect (Autotune) tends to rob all energy from BoA’s previously unrestrained vocals. The attitude is missing in various parts, until the end.The other problem with this track is the first couple of lines in the lyrics sound out of place or could have been rewritten. It just sounds weird to me. I prefer the original but this version is OK.

Dress Off: I think the autotune needed to be ditched in this track, I get that that she has an accent but why must the entire album be cursed with the same effect? I'm sure there are other vocal tools available out there. I'm on the fence with this track. Something about the track prevents it from sticking, it simply isn't as catchy or easy to follow beat-wise.

Hypnotic Dance floor: Did BoA just say Erotic? While DBSK is getting censored for mentioning red seas under my skin and a play on the actual word Erotic (Mirotic), BoA just sang it directly, and without a censor. What a rebel. This song also utilizes another very suggestive theme with a double meaning to convey its message. The groove has a lot of effects and very trance, dream like state. Again, the vocal effects flatten out BoA's voice to barely half of her typical range. However, It has this really focused sound to it, its hard to explain. The chorus gets stuck in your head, because it the words repeat and its also progressively gets more aggressive. And there's a sense of dream, trance like focus, which makes this song really nice to listen to.

This album has quite a few catchy tracks and does have some cool lyrics to boot. The album is quite upbeat compared to a lot of the American released albums and fresh music for BoA. The downside of this album is lack of mid tempo and ballad songs as well. It’s already excellent that she’s pronouncing the lyrics well, but its another story to expect expression out of some words, so that’s why ballads were most likely left out. About all of the songs suffered from the same problem as BoA’s vocals being over produced, taking some away from the range and dynamics that we normally are used to hearing. All of her fans know she can sing strongly but the Autotune reduced her range and dynamics way too much. You won’t hear her melodic voice flutter like her latest track Eien, and there are no tracks to cry to or cause one to think about tragedy. So on one hand the album is focused, on the other it lacks that difference to be a complete album. We know BoA is more capable than what was generated, but the effects were the "brakes" on the fast car. There could have been some refinement in a few tracks whether it be lyrics or the synthesizers effects that reduced the overall impact of the song. The tracks that stood out were easy to follow and were catchy, and the ones that encompassed the rest of the album were difficult to follow and didn't implant itself into memory.This album was simply overproduced and maybe even a little too overmastered (sounding too smooth). ”I did it for love” alone could be the factor for its success and should carry the album, so would "Eat You Up." The other tracks all have their strengths and would all be worthy for radio. Every track has something in it really strong, but some of the tracks have something in it that contrasts it, how do you say a big blemish on a gorgeous person. Despite a few missed marks one can’t expect too much for someone who’s finally full time learning English. I highly recommend buying this album to all BoA fans, new and old and since it’s a US debut album, recommending it to new fans is mandatory. It seems to have found great favor to co workers who otherwise would not be interested in BoA’s Asian music.

Ratings (from a scale of 1 to 5)

4 (B-) - If you're a fan of this artist/group, you must buy this album. (But please recommend it to American, New-BoA fans! That is the entire point!

[if suitable, I give this permission to appear Soompi's main site]

U-KISS – Mini Album 2 – Bring It Back 2 Old School

2zgxnjm.jpg

01 Intro (On Fire)

02 I Like You

03 Talk to Me

04 I Like You (Inst.)

Purchase This Album

U-Kiss returns with their second mini album titled, Bring It Back 2 Old School, five months after their debut last year. Hopping onto the bandwagon like how most Korean idol artists have, U-Kiss has also gone retro in their music styles, bringing back the bokgo sounds of the 90’s. Like they have with their debut album, the boys receive help from the famous Brave Brothers who have composed all three tracks included in the album.

The album starts off with an introduction, titled “On Fire.” It has an R&Bish feel to it with smooth melodies and style. However, the English lyrics really threw me off because it seemed very unnatural. The next track is “I Like You” which is the title track. It is an electronica-dance number with a bright feel to it; its beats will definitely remind listeners of the music of the past. Despite being produced by the Brave Brothers this song failed to capture my interest because it seemed very generic. The last song is “Talk to Me” which in my opinion should have been the title track. It is much more upbeat and very reminiscent of Big Bang’s “Last Farewell.” The rap flows well with the vocals and melody of the song.

In conclusion, I was disappointed with this “mini-album.” There were only two full songs in the album in which both seemed very mainstream; unoriginal. The random English phrases they included in the songs, despite some of the group members being fluent in the language, also seemed very awkward. In my opinion it ruined a listenable track. Finally, I feel that if U-Kiss really wants to stand out, they should try out some different styles to keep themselves apart from other boy bands.

2/5

Guest Hitorijime

Tei (테이) - Vol. 5 "The Note"

p1013028110.jpg

01 New Face

02 Miracle-Like Story

03 3 AM

04 Snail

05 Solo Love

06 Love You Again

07 I Like You

08 Why Didn’t I Know at The Time?

09 Layer of Frost

10 My Song

11 I Like You Like This

It's been close to two years since Tei graced his fans with his voice. Often known for his ballads, the singer does not disappoint with his latest release, The Note. Composed of over 11 tracks (1 interlude), the album, though perfect for the winter season can be listened to any time. Brimming with emotion, Tei is hear again to captivate his audience with a mix of ballads midtempo pop tracks. It's no doubt that one of the kings of ballads will have another hit on his hands.

Miracle-Like Story is an love ballad that just sweeps you off your feet. A song of memories, the arrangement fits in perfectly with the theme. Starting off with the piano, the use of strings is also prominent, giving the song a uplifting quality to it. The main thing that drew me in was the power the arrangement had. It just captures your attention, while also providing a strong foundation for Tei's vocals, which are just incredible. Like many other Korean male balladeers Tei possesses a strong voice, which allows him to deal with the power behind the music. Even with this strength, his tone is soothing and quite attractive.

To my surprise, the album is mainly composed of ballads. Although this was somewhat suspected, I was hoping for a few more upbeat material in order to hear Tei's versatility. One track that stood out was track 3, 3 AM. This song carries a far more serious tone when compared to the title track. Once again, the strings are prominent, but are used instead to give off a haunting feel. Tei's vocals are outstanding once again. Another strikingly stand out track is the last one, I Like You Like This. This upbeat rock track is a strong ending to the album due to it being quite unforgettable. It's blaring guitar riffs and fast paced feel really adds some explosion in this album. The only problem I found was that Tei's vocals weren't as attractive in this song as in his ballads. Still, a great ending.

Tei's return is definitely something that any ballad fan should look out for. His voice is strong, yet attractive and his songs definitely leave a lasting impression. I was thoroughly impressed by this album because despite the fact that it is mostly composed of ballads, every song is of the highest quality. He's made me a fan and now I hope that his next release will be of the same strength.

5/5

Guest Mardi09

Phonebooth Vol. 1 -- The Way To Live On

Phonebooth-Vol1TheWayToLiveOn.jpg

01 . Rock Me Tonight

02 . Hey Girl

03 . Got A Chance

04 . Time Is Over

05 . It Is Your Mind

06 . Pizza Boy

07 . No Fiction

08 . Dial

09 . 꿈이 춤을 추도록

10 . Scooter Blues

11 . Tim Is Over (곰 PD Remix)

PURCHASE THIS ALBUM

Phonebooth was formed in 2005, with the members fresh out from high school. Passionate about rock and roll, the band incorporates many types of music that they tried to make sound like The Beatles and Oasis. Phonebooth like certain elements in British music and being able to incorporate them with their style of music shows listeners their enthusiasm for music and their crazy and fun side. The band has been formed for four years now, but continues to develop and will hopefully make a grand appearance soon. The album "The Way To Live On" was released earlier this year with a few difficulties. According to the band members, it was a risk to make the album and be able to preserve the quality of the music, so the album was truly created by fate. "The Way To Live On" shows a passionate rock and roll way of life and tells young people to be honest in society and true to themselves. It's also about the joy of life and finding time to enjoy oneself.

This album was refreshing to listen to, considering the fact that so far there have not been many new releases of underground music this year. The title track titled "Got A Chance" consists of an interesting blend of instruments clashing together with the vocalist to make a pretty decent song. "Got A Chance" is pretty catchy, cheery and pleasant. The music video clearly shows how much fun the song is. Being able to hear the music from the album is alluring. All the tracks are titled in English and that gives us a gist of what the songs are about. Usually, it is not so much the title that matters but the music within. However, in this case, the titles themselves show us what the music is really about: your regular ole life and what you want to make out of it.

Track 6 is a fascinating track. Titled "Pizza Boy", it is a questionable song. First off, when I think of pizza boys, I just think of a dude delivering pizzas, but this song has more depth to it than we think. It talks about loneliness and how no one really notices him. Nobody really knows him and basically doesn't really give a hoot about pizza boys. Come on, I just want to eat my pizza. Who cares about the pizza boy (or girl). Well, not in this case. The song is touching. Not as touching as ballads, but touching in a way that you would want to go to a lonely person and say "hey, you wanna hang out tonight?" That's how good the song is. It's not as rockish as the other songs, but it's a wondrous track.

The weirdest thing about the album has to be the cover: Egyptian pharaohs playing guitars. Now, is that awesome or what? Phonebooth members said the title track "Got A Chance" shows them that they have an opportunity to shape their lives and produce great music like that of the American band, The Killers. Overall, a pretty amazing album. I had not wanted to listen to the album initially, but after reviewing it, it gives me even more consideration for underground music. Not all underground music is the same and this album helped showed me that so long as one has a passion for music, anything is possible. Phonebooth should definitely get their chance.

4/5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yujin869

Part A: Peace, Love & Ice cream

vy7i81.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Peace, Love and Ice cream

2. Black Rain

3. Break Out

4. 123

5. She Is

6. Love (사랑하다)

7. Luv U Luv U Luv U

8. My Song and…

9. 123 (Instrumental)

10. Love (Instrumental)

Younha, best female Korean singer for covering English songs, came back again here with new concept in Korea after about 5 months. Younha released her new album Part A: Peace Love & Ice cream last April 15, one day earlier than the first slated date because her title track 123 spread in the internet.

In this album Korean, Japanese, and Swedish composers lend their hands in the composition of songs. Younha also partisipates in playing the piano and synthesizer.

Her title tracks 123 and Peace Love & Ice cream showed her smooth but powerful vocals in different ways. 123 is not the usual style of Younha because of it’s cutesy and repetitive beats, it also sampled Jackson 5’s ABC 123 in the refrain. Peace Love and Ice cream is a remake or the Korean version of Sandy Dane’s. Though it’s a remake, you can’t be bored after several listening and also she showed her own style in this song.

Other recommended tracks are My Song and… which is the Korean version of her 13th track from her previous album 'Someday', and Break Out which is LA-Metal Rock that showcases trademark of singing rock songs and also with a rap part that makes the song better.

The song Love is also a good song with Younha's mature ballad sensibility but it's quite boringa fter few listens. And the song retro song Luv U Luv U Luv U which is also good but suffers from inoriginality, it's more generic if you're living in America.

There's 2 instrumentals in the album, 123 and Love Me, but Black Rain and She Is are also instrumentals which are used as somewhat intros for the tracks Break Out and Love. Black Rain starts off with rain droplets then ends with strong rock beats. She Is is accompanied by a piano in a sad ballad tune.

All in all Younha's 3rd album is great but it suffers from inoriginality but she made it new by putting in her unique style. It became no.1 in some online charts after it's release and also no.1 in Hanteo after 2 days of release

4/5

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hitorijime

The One (더 원) - Vol. 3 "The Last"

p1011781594.jpg

01 intro

02 죽도록

03 만나지말자

04 Because of you

05 사랑은.. 항상...

06 내 여자

07 그대하나만

08 My Love

09 안되나봐요

10 가시는 길

11 Why

12 한번쯤

13 outro

Bonus Track

14 죽도록(MR)

15 그대하나만(MR)

16 사랑아

Three years since his last release, The One is back again to impress with his voice. Working the past two years as a vocal trainer for big names such as Super Junior and Taeyeon of Girls' Generation, the man who is known for his drama songs and hit "I Do" is no doubt going to make another wave with his latest release, which puts emphasis on sorrow. Hopefully this won't be the last we hear of this powerful singer.

Styled in a similar way to that of current Korean ballads, 죽도록 is a stellar opener and promotional track. Featuring a gorgeous string arrangement and powerful accompaniment, the focus of this song is still the vocals. The One does an amazing emitting the emotion needed in telling the story of the song, where one thinks that dying is better than living any longer without the other person. Armed with his rough, yet strong vocals, The One pulls the song through to the end, giving a memorable performance. The soaring strings also add sorrow to the song's already sad presence and the inclusion of the guitar solo for the bridge brings another striking, but interesting edge.

The rest of the album is composed of midtempo R&B songs and emotional pop ballads. Certainly, one of the stronger songs is Because of You, which features the a lighthearted R&B sound. Although the song doesn't show the strength that The One usually features in songs, he provides another side to his voice giving us a lighter and more easy listening sound. The airy quality of the song is also emphasized by the use of female backgrounds singers. Another stand out track has to be the ballad 가시는 길. There are certainly many ballads in this album, but the melody in this song is one of the strongest in the album and gives the song the potential to be a promotional track. The One performs quite well as always, keeping control over his voice throughout the song.

For those looking for a strong ballad album, this is it. There is one fault that the album has and that is the lack of upbeat tracks. It would certainly be interesting to see The One show off more variety in his song types so we can see other sides of his voice. With that said, this album is strong irregardless and it's no doubt that the guy has excellent vocals and easily pulls off every song on the album despite the fact that they are all slow.

4/5

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2PM - The Hottest Time of the Day

p1011850309.jpg

01 10점 만점에 10점

02 Only you

03 Angel

04 10점 만점에 10점 (old school ver.)

05 10점 만점에 10점 (Inst.)

06 Only you (Inst.)

2PM is on a long list with other recent boybands and girlgroups that have been popping up out of nowhere every month or so. With that said, the group (and their counterpart, 2AM) has the backing of the powerful JYP Entertainment. This alone allows them to standout moreso than a few others, but it's certainly their humorous nature as well as talent in vocals and dancing that really give them the boost. Their first single, The Hottest Time of the Day, is filled with intoxicating songs that prove that JYP has once again struck again.

The promotional song, 10점 만점에 10점, is a humorous song that not only shows a quirkier edge to them, but also shows off their talents in dancing when it comes to their live performances. At first, the song might come off as a little awkward, but it's quite infectious and its content isn't meant to be taken seriously. The use of funky synths really emphasize that and give a fun and exciting feel to song, while the powerful beats still give the song the prominence. The vocal section is mixed between those who are rapping and those singing. This certainly keeps the interest of the song as well as shows off the talent.

The other songs on the single are certainly interesting as well, depending on how you take. I personally prefer the title track, but it's no doubt you see the talent in Only You. This midtempo R&B song gives off a comforting feel, while also providing little bits of exciting here and there. Much like the promotional track, this song shows a mix of rapping and singing, but switches a bit and shows off a bit more singing this time around. The next song, Angel is certainly stronger. It has the edge the first track had, but in a slightly more serious tone. It's catchy and highly intoxicating with its mix of hip-hop and dance.

2PM is certainly off to a good start. This single was refreshing in the sense that it had a less serious side to it and focused more on having fun. Still, it was also able to provide fans the talents that each of the individual members had. I wouldn't call this single amazing, but it's certainly a solid release and is great for people wanting to get into another group or want a little more fun.

3.5/5

Super Junior – Vol. 3 Sorry, Sorry

2vuklc0.jpg

01 Sorry Sorry

02 Why I Like You

03 Let’s Not

04 Angela

05 Reset

06 Monster

07 What If

08 Heartquake (feat. DBSG Uknow & Micky)

09 Club No. 1 (feat. Lee Yeon Hee)

10 Happy Together

11 Dead At Heart

12 Shining Star

Purchase This Album

Asia’s star, Super Junior has finally returned with their third studio album, Sorry, Sorry after missing in action for about one and a half years. The boys have been busy with their separate jobs such as performing in sub-groups and acting, but have not forgotten their fans who love them as a 13-member group. Super Junior’s new album includes more R&B type songs to bring out a mature side of them, in contrast to their former works which tended to be more bubbly and happy. To add an extra little kick to the album, Super Junior has also worked with fellow artists such as DBSG and rising actress Lee Yeon Hee.

The title track is “Sorry, Sorry” which is an urban club house number incorporates synthesizers and electronic sounds. Composed by the famous Yoo Young Jin who has written other hits, notably, BoA’s Girls on Top, this song is catchy from beginning to end with a pun on “sorry” and “shawty” and continuous upbeat rhythms. Once again, Super Junior has been successful with a catchy title track, which I think fans and non-fans alike would enjoy.

The second track is “Why I Like You” which is an R&B number which once again uses synthesizers. On first listen, the song reminded me of Ne-yo’s “Closer” which its constant electronic beats and smooth vocals. This electronica R&B number is perfect for mainstream music listeners. The next song is “Let’s Not” which unlike the former two, is a ballad number popular among Korean artists today. Personally I don’t think this song is anything spectacular or worth remembering but I felt that Super Junior nailed the song with their vocals. “Hearthquake” is probably one of the most awaited songs by K-pop lovers because it features top stars, Micky and U-Know of DBSG. However, I felt this upbeat track was nothing more but mediocre. It lacked the extra oomph to be played on repeat. The rest of the album consists of a mix of similar R&B electronica numbers such as “Reset” and “Monster” and medium tempo songs such as “Angela.” They’re not bad but not exceptional either.

In conclusion, I can see that Super Junior has achieved their purpose of bringing out more mature music styles. Most of their songs in this album were electronica dance based which seems to be “in” in the music industry today. The group has successfully strayed from bubble-gum pop with catchy tracks such as “Sorry Sorry.” However, a lot of the songs sounded similar, thus giving this album a rating of a 3.5.

Fly to the Sky 8th album – Decennium

Track list:

01 . Decennium

02 . 구속

03 . Close to you (feat. Dynamic Duo)

04 . 가버려 너

05 . Good girl

06 . Song for you

07 . 즐겨 찾기 (feat. 리쌍 ‘게리’)

08 . 술

09 . 마지막 기도

10 . 사랑이겠지

11 . 눈물아 미안해

12 . 온음표

Buy here: http://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcam...-0-en/info.html

A short melodic intro starts this album, the 8th and final full studio album in a career that has spanned ten years, and has prompted its title. It’s sad to see the official partnership ends, even though project releases have been suggested and special appearances.

The first track to catch my attention was the mid-tempo track 3 – Close to You with its electronic backing and catchy chorus which was different to the usual FTTS sound and refreshing to hear, even though my pet peeve of vocal warping was present.

Tracks 7 and 10 were also ones that I enjoyed, but it is sad for me to say though that to hear the electronic sound continued through the most of the album showed how much of that original FTTS spark and sound had vanished. Even the ballads lacked their usual power and flair.

It’s hard for me to say but, judging by this album, it might have been the right decision for the duo to part company. The marked contrast in chemistry between this album and the last says far more than anyone could be willing to admit but, it makes me respect that decision even more to quit before they slide into musical (not vocal) mediocrity.

1/5 – Even a fan might be disappointed

• 1 month later...

Hwayobi – This Is Love (Mini Album)

2v2ig5h.jpg

01 This Is Love

02 Let’s Love (feat. Supreme Team)

03 Half

04 Don’t Believe in Love

05 Bad Lady

06 Half (Acoustic Ver.)

Purchase This Album

Hwayobi, who took part in the popular reality show, We Got Married has returned as a singer with a mini album titled, This is Love. With five new songs and a remix under her belt, Hwayobi shows fans her versatility in various genres.

The title track is Half, which is an medium tempo pop number about a woman who’s life gets complicated after she falls in love with a man who is already taken. It was composed by Jun Hae Sung, who also wrote Yoon Do Hyun’s I Must Have Loved and Lee Seung Chul’s Long Day and was penned by Hwayobi herself. The strings seem to flow well with the poppy beats and Hwayobi’s vocals. Those who enjoy orchestral sounds can try out the acoustic version of this number where the classical instruments give a more dramatic feel.

On the other hand, This Is Love, which starts off the album, is an all-English track produced by Gary Haase who has also done works for Celine Dion, Jessica Simpson, and Nsync. The song is an R&B number where Hwayobi’s emotions can be heard despite the fact that listeners may have difficulty deciphering her English. My favorite track has got to be Let’s Love which was played for the We Got Married show. This medium-tempo number is a love story with harmonica arrangements and hip-hop sounds. The song features Supreme Team’s rapping, which seem to flow well with Hwayobi’s soft, yet attractive voice.

Though it seemed that Hwayobi put in effort working with different styles from ballads, R&B, to hip-hop, this album lacked in the quality of the songs in comparison to some of her past memorable numbers (‘Shadow’ from Fashion 70’s OST & ‘A Million Roses’). This Is Love is definitely not her best and I hope her next work will beat this one.

3/5

2PM – 2:00PM Time For Change – 2nd Single Album

4t2idc.jpg

01 What Time Is It Now

02 Again & Again

03 I Hate You

04 I Might Not Come Back

05 Again & Again (R&B Mix)

06 Again & Again (Inst)

07 I Hate You (Inst)

08 I Might Not Come Back (Inst)

Purchase This Album

It’s been seven months since their debut with ‘10 out of 10’ and boy band 2PM is already on a roll with the release of their second single album. Produced by JYP once again, the boys are equipped with hot new beats that seem to follow the popular trends of today’s Korean music.

The album starts off with ‘What Time Is It Now,’ a short one minute intro. With strong beats and dramatic instrumentals, the number seems to catch one’s attention right away. Just when it’s over, the title track ‘Again&Again’ begins. Right from the start, the electronic synth sounds lure listeners into the song, further leading them into some bass and the boys’ vocals. This upbeat dance number incorporates both singing and rapping which I feel matched well with the instrumentals. Included in the album is an R&B mix of ‘Again&Again’ which gives the song yet another feel.

The next song is ‘I Hate You’ which is a medium-tempo R&B number which once again incorporates some synth that seems to be very popular today. The number first starts off slow but starts speeding as it heads toward the chorus. The song seems pretty dramatic yet modern. The last song is ‘I Might Not Come Back’ which is very similar to the previous track both in style and speed.

2PM’s second single seems to be very similar with their debut one; the title track is very refreshing with funky beats and sounds which I feel would entice fans and non-fans alike. The rest of the tracks were also well made; however I felt that there was nothing unique about them. So for the majority of the listeners out there, ‘Again&Again’ is probably your best bet.

3.5/5

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

Biuret Vol. 2 - Dreams Come True

biuretdreamscometrue.jpg

Tracklist

01 하루는

02 행복해

03 Dreams Come True

04 눈물과 고통과 무기력의 시간

05 If I Have

06 New Found Glory

07 No Pain No Gain

08 I Can’t Stop Loving U

09 그레텔

10 잠자는 숲속의 공주

11 Diamond

PURCHASE THIS ALBUM

The band formed in 2002, having performed over 600 times since and has just released their second album "Dreams Come True". The album opens up with the first track "Haruneun", a nice rock melody. Following that is "I'm Happy" with Jae Hyun's voice to compliment the song well. The beat is a light drum and guitar work that follows with the mesmerizing tune. "Dreams Come True" is the title track to the new album. It's a playful rock song that is pleasant to hear, especially live. "눈물과 고통과 무기력의 시간", track 4, is a slower song compared to the first three. It nicely showcases the voices well and is one of the best tracks from the album.

Even though the English tracks have very simple lyrics, the music itself was so much more beautiful than it already is. It was exectued wonderfully. Although it's not considered a duet, if it were to be considered one I'd have to say that it would be one of the best duets I've heard. The voices blended perfectly, having carried out a wonderful track for the album. Most of the songs are upbeat with some great tunes. Overall, the album is a great one with strong songs that varies here and there throughout. It's a must listen so hurry and add it to your collection of music. You wouldn't want to miss it.

5/5

1/5 – Even a fan might be disappointed.

---------------------

Seoul Electric Band Vol. 2 - Life Is Strange

biuretdreamscometrue.jpg

01 . 고양이의 고향노래

02 . 종소리

03 . 언제나 오늘에

04 . 따라가면 좋겠네

05 . 서울의 봄

06 . 나무랄 데 없는 나무

07 . 중독

08 . 섬

09 . 서로 다른

10 . 꿈속에서

11 . 라이프 이즈 스트레인지

12 . Unknown Track

PURCHASE THIS ALBUM

Seoul Electric Band feels like the 70's or 80's American hippy music at first, from the music cover to the album itself. But to appreciate the music, listening and understanding the lyrics is important, however the sound of the beating drums and the sound of the electronic music expresses the modern rock feel of the album. The tracks are somewhat upbeat and cheery songs that illustrates greatly the music behind the singing. It was a nice listen but I have to say it kind of bored me out throughout most of the album.

The tracks that didn't bore me out as much would have to be Track 6 "나무랄 데 없는 나무" and track 8 "섬". Track 6 is a very delightful song to listen to. It might be my favorite track off the album. Track 8 is a slow easy flowing song that is pretty nice to give a listen to. It's lenghty, a whopping 6:23 but worth a listen to. The non-vocal part of the song is completely enjoyable to listen to. Even following "섬" is another similar song "서로 다른". It is 7:44 in length but also a nice listen. It's much more upbeat and lively making it a pleasurable song. The rest of the album are like instrumental tracks, kind of uninteresting but at the same time possessing a nice feel, especially the last track "라이프 이즈 스트레인지". It feels like it can tell a story of its own since it doesn't have lyrics.

2/5

1/5 – Even a fan might be disappointed.

Evan – Sense & Sensibility

2cn8lc6.jpg

01My Head and Heart Are Fighting

02 Boy Fighting Against Time

03 At the End of the World

04 Echo

05 At the End of the World (Acoustic Ver)

06 My Head and Heart Are Fighting (Inst)

Purchase This Album

Formerly a member of popular boyband, Click-B, Evan had successfully broken into the music scene as a solo singer in 2007. It’s been two years since then, and the talented artist already has two albums under his belt with hits such as Men are Also Helpless and It’s Okay to Cry. This year, Evan makes yet, another comeback with a new mini-album, titled Sense & Sensibility.

The title track is My Head and Heart are Fighting which is a bold ballad number. Starting off with beautiful and mellow piano instrumentals, Evan’s soothing vocals accompanies it well. Throughout the song, Evan’s emotional voice is prominent and truly makes the song worth putting into one’s playlist.

The next track is Boy Fighting Against Time which is a medium tempo ballad with contemporary sounds. The use of the piano and synths definitely caught my attention right away. Once again, this song like the title track is very emotional with a catchy chorus. The last track I want to mention is Echo which is another medium tempo ballad. Unlike the previous numbers, this song has heavier beats and guitar arrangements. The lyrics are very expressive with the repetition of the lyrics “can’t live” and the haunting guitar melody gives the extra touch to the song.

Though I believe nothing can beat Evan’s debut track, Men are Also Helpless, this mini-album has proven me that Evan has true potential. The songs just seem different from the generic K-pop ballad I’ve been hearing these days. The songs seem very smooth with great instrumental accompaniment. Most importantly, Evan’s vocals are soothing and will melt fans and non-fans’ hearts alike.

5/5

Baek Chan – The Analogueman In This Digital World

1zd0sg3.jpg

01 What Kind of Love Is This (feat. Lee Soo Young)

02 Analogueman

03 Loving Someone Who is Not Suitable For Me

Purchase This Album

Baek Chan debuted in 2007 as the rapper of the group 8eight, after winning on MBC’s talent show, Show Vival. With a mixture of both female and male vocals as well as rap, the group showed styles comparable to the American hip-hop group, Black Eyed Peas. Late last year, Baek Chan released his first solo single, The Analogueman In the Digital World which consists of three great numbers. Through this album, Baek Chan is able to show yet another side of him.

The album starts off with What Kind of Love Is This, which is a sad ballad accompanied by guitar and harmonica arrangements. Baek Chan shows off yet another talent of his, singing. His vocals are high yet soothing, harmonizing well with the vocals of veteran singer, Lee Soo Young. Although the song seems a bit generic for my tastes, to be considered an exceptional title track, the song is still worth a listen.

The next track is Analogueman which is my favorite in the album. It is a medium tempo number where Baek Chan is able to show off his rap skills. The lyrics are penned by the artist himself, as the song retells a bit of Baek Chan’s younger years as well as his passion for singing. Analogueman is very mellow and is great for easy listening. The last song is Loving Someone, a ballad composed and penned by Baek Chan himself. Starting off with piano accompaniment and soft vocals, it reminded me of something Tim might sing. The song is very calming which I think many will enjoy.

In conclusion, I must say that this album was pretty well done. Through this solo project, fans are not only able to only hear Baek Chan’s passionate singing, not shown through 8eight, but get a taste of his composition skills. Not to forget Baek Chan’s rapping skills, there is also Analogueman which showcases what the artist is originally known for. I guess the only regretful thing about this album is the lack of songs.

4/5

Maydoni – 7teen

iw6dg7.jpg

01 ID (I’m Maydoni)

02 Mola-ing (feat. 2AM)

03 Like the First Time (feat. July)

04 Mola-ing (IS Mix) (feat. 2AM)

05 Mo-ang (MV edit) (feat. 2AM)

06 ID (I’m Maydoni) (Inst)

07 Mola-ing (Inst)

08 Like the First Time (Inst)

Purchase This Album

Maydoni who garnered much interest from netizens ever since she came out on the talent search show in 2001 has finally released her own mini album titled 7teen. With the album named after her young yet tender age, Maydoni shows off her powerful vocals that people praise her for. Included in the album are three singles along with accompanying instrumentals and remixes.

The album starts off with a dance track, ID (I’m Maydoni). With strong electronic beats, Maydoni showcases her powerful vocals. The song was composed and penned by Yoon Il Sang and Jo PD (PDIS) respectively who she worked with previously for the song, Drag. Personally, I feel that this song was a perfect introduction to her album as it not only talked about her own dreams but definitely shined her vocal skills despite it being an upbeat number.

Following ID (I’m Maydoni) is title track, Mola-ing which features rising boy group, 2AM. This medium tempo dance track is pretty mellow with good vocals. However, I did not see anything special in it; it is definitely not title track worthy. Those who prefer for upbeat sounds can try the IS remix version of the song which incorporates funkier beats and sounds.

The last song on the album is Like the First Time which is a ballad with beautiful orchestral accompaniment mixed with electronica sounds. Maydoni also shows off her rapping skills in addition to her strong vocals. However, this song was once again mediocre and too generic to my tastes.

Overall, I felt that this debut album failed to do Maydoni justice. Sure Maydoni had no problem showing off her voice; however, the songs weren’t anything special, thus making me easily bored of the songs.

2.5/5

Archived