Han Jae Suk 한재석

ione

February 26, 2013
Park Sol-mi, Han Jae-suk to Tie the Knot
The ChosunIlbo
2013022600472_0.jpg

Actor couple Park Sol-mi and Han Jae-suk have announced that they will marry on April 21 after dating for three years.
The two met on the set of a KBS drama while working together and fell in love. 
Meanwhile, Han will soon begin shooting his new movie tentatively titled "Come Back to Busan Port."

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 26, 2013
Han Jae-suk, Park Sol-mi will marry
By Ahn Joo-hee Korea JoongAng Daily

26234016.jpg

After a three-year relationship, celebrity couple Han Jae-suk and Park Sol-mi will walk down the aisle in April, according to Han’s agency. 
The wedding ceremony will take place on April 21 at the W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, eastern Seoul.
The pair first got to know each other while working together on the KBS drama “The Great Merchant” but fell in love only after rumors began circulating about a potential relationship between the stars. 
After exchanging some texts, they became lovers by May 2011. 
Just like all couples, sometimes there were rumors about a potential split. 
But recently in an interview at a party for the successful end of the drama “Ohlala Couple,” Han said, “I don’t have a detailed plan for a wedding yet, but I would marry my girlfriend Park Sol-mi if the occasion arises.”
Park recently appeared in “Law of Jungle,” a reality show in which stars explore wild and unknown areas of the world like the Amazon.

Guest daisydorothy

I'd love to see that movie - hopefully there will be pics and and uploads here.
I wish them the best. I will still like to watch his works - past and future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest daisydorothy

I have watched Quiz King last month though I did not have time to post comments and pics here - it was nice but it was a movie with many casts and although he was the ultimate winner, his acting was not the ultimate. Still, it was ok and entertaining.

What's more, I am watching Dae Mang and I am impressed by his acting and role from the start. He is well fitted into the character and his acting here is great. I am in episode 38 so far and I love that scene where he confronted the girl that he is interested in played by Lee Yo Won. He really is handsome and a talented actor as was written at the beginning of this page. Though I may have less time, I'd like to watch all his projects. I am convinced they are all good ones. I like the story of Dae Mang and him acting there is what keeps me watching the drama. I hope I could get more pictures of him in Dae Mang somewhere.

April 17, 2013
Getting married on the 21st, Han Jae Seok & Park Sol Mi release wedding photos!  Source: Innolife Korea
5650_1.jpg

Getting married at Sheraton Grand Walker-hill Hotel on April 21st, Han Jae-Seok and Park Sol-Mi released their wedding photos on the 17th, notifying the birth of a new official couple in the entertainment world.
The three wedding photos, released by Park Sol-Mi's management company, are very elegant and fancy making it hard for people to tell whether its a pictorial or a shooting for a movie. 
Wearing a white wedding dress, Park Sol-Mi is kissing Han Jae-Seok by the window where the sun is shining. The coffee cup in Han Jae-Seok's hand and antique furniture behind Park Sol-Mi forms a dreamy atmosphere as if it's a scene in a movie. 
Also, in another picture, Han Jae-Seok is putting a shoe on Park Sol-Mi's foot and she is smiling so happily. Han Jae-Seok and Park Sol-Mi got to know each other in 2010 starring in a same drama and made it official that they are in a relationship in June of same year. [picture=Staus Entertainment]

Guest daisydorothy

Waaaaah!!!! Rubie you're really great!!!!
I have been wanting to hear from my favorite, number one actor Han Jae Suk, after I saw him in Ohlala!...I am into all his works - I mean I will search for all his works!!! Just finished watching Dae Mang and I really loved him there! What a great and talented actor!!!! I have seen other Korean actors and dramas too but I still root for his face and acting! He gives life to all his characters - the way he does - in his dramas that I have seen so far! I wouldn't continue watching Dae Mang if not for him! You make my life happy Han Jae Suk!!!!- with just your voice and face and acting!!! I will continue to search and watch your works- past and future!!!

Rubie, I love the photos! I am a wedding planner by profession and I am really really waiting for their pictures! Please please post as many wedding pics as you find of them in here!!! I'd really really love to see them and refer to them in my weddings. I wish them lots and lots of happiness and peace together!!

I came to love his acting, his face, his voice and him as a whole! No matter what, I'd like to watch him and I hope he will never quit acting!!!
Receive my love - HJS!!! and more and more and more power to you to have more and more and more projects and kids to come!!!!

Guest daisydorothy

In remembrance to the drama Dae Mang, I am posting above pic from Dae Mang thread...thanks to them.  Dae mang is a story of two brothers and although HJS character here is the "evil" character as compared to his "angelic" brother, It was because of his character that I continued to watch the drama. Come to think of it, if not for him, what is the story of Dae Mang? It is his character that is deeper, and more complex that even his father can't read him exactly and even underestimated him. I am biased, but of all characters there, he stood out in mere presence and acting not to mention his handsome face that stands out in crowds. He is cut for the character and he acted it convincingly - you can't take your eyes away with his scenes - what's he doing next? And the character he played is very realistic! Him being weakened by his love for a woman was portrayed so perfectly! What a great actor!

Every drama I see has a character or characters that really carry the drama to the end. In Dae Mang it was HJS character that did that! That is my statement and I am biased for HJS! 

An he also did so perfectly in Ohlala Couple! His character is deep and rooted I can see! I will always love to watch his works and i will always find time for them!

Archived