Gong Li Vs. Jelena Karleusa

Guest kayem7289

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuans7love

i LOVE gong li! and im not just being biased cause jelena scares the cr@p out of me. I LOVE GONG LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest revontulet

I chose Gong Li for everything but uh, I would have chosen Jelena for the sexy category because she IS sexier (well her body is) but her face is really...just disgusting and fake -__-

Guest UNee4Life

I'm glad to see that there are people who voted for Jelena esspecially in the "Sexy" poll question.

I'm glad to see you didn't just biasedly pic Gong Li.

Thank You

Guest Classic Example

(I laughed at the poll results.)

Anways, I'd have to say Gong Li. Even the sexy part. There's a difference between classy sexy and trashy sexy.

Guest SM Town

and you should stop repeating what other people say. I get it, you don't like Jelena.

can you read?

she said she finds it annoying you post so many about her.

she didnt say she hates her.

stop being so rude.

even with all these threads of jelena, i still don't get who the heck she is.

no doubt gong li for all of them, she looks like she's in her 20's which on the contrary jelena looks like a 40 year old richard simmons.

lol at first i was like.. ''OK YOU GOTTA BE EFFIN KIDDING ME, RIGHT''? when i saw that this thread was comparing gong li to jelena.. but now i get it.

love the sarcasm here. =D

Guest Whateva

I voted gong li for everything else...but I wasn't sure about the sexy one. I usually don't consider sexy for anything.

I usually think sexy is a bit degrading. I also consider class and elegance to be better than showing off your butts and thighs in hotshorts.

Guest Ken1430262807

Oh hell no!!! What is wrong with you guys. Actually comparing these two woman. I can believe this. Man I'm getting tired of seeing these posts on this ugly richard simmons lady. UNee4life has no taste at all in woman. You only like slutty woman who put the entire gender back 50 years!!!

Guest UNee4Life

Oh hell no!!! What is wrong with you guys. Actually comparing these two woman. I can believe this. Man I'm getting tired of seeing these posts on this ugly richard simmons lady. UNee4life has no taste at all in woman. You only like slutty woman who put the entire gender back 50 years!!!

Coming from somone who likes "Ciara" who was HUMPING the floor in her "Goodies" video. SHe acts way slutty in her videos so I don't even want to hear it.

There is no video of Jelena humping anything because Jelena is perfect :D

Guest undiscovered

Coming from somone who likes "Ciara" who was HUMPING the floor in her "Goodies" video. SHe acts way slutty in her videos so I don't even want to hear it.

There is no video of Jelena humping anything because Jelena is perfect :D

If Jelena is perfect

everybody would like her

and people wouldnt be confused

of her gender or she wouldnt have had any

plastic surgeries.

Guest joie.de.vivre

Gong Li is sophisticated, gorgeous and an amazing actress.

I can't believe she is even being compared to the likes of Jelena...

Guest UNee4Life

If Jelena is perfect

everybody would like her

and people wouldnt be confused

of her gender or she wouldnt have had any

plastic surgeries.

not true. Peopel are usually jealous of perfection and try to find any single flaw to prove it wrong.

Many people are in denial.

Guest Childlike Faith

Well then she's obviously not perfect if she had to have so many surgeries?

Actually, from the pictures you posted, I thought she was pretty before all her surgeries.

What a shame.

I voted for Gong Li on all of them. And it's not because I'm biased. Ever since Memoirs of a Geisha, I keep thinking she's evil.

For the beautiful, classy and best overall, the answer is a little obvious.

While some would say Jelena obviously has a sexy image, she's not the definition of sexy, for me personally.

Sexy is when you can be confident of the looks you were born with and still look naturally gorgeous when you're 41.

Archived